Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney picks Paul Ryan for VP

kid4dinar

Dont be casting blame on people who you do not agree with there lives. The people who think that everything is peaches and cream are the ones who are bringing down this country. If you want to see one, go look in the mirror.

+rep

Well second off dog, if the shoe fits wear it.

Oh snap! +rep again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well second off dog, if the shoe fits wear it.

hahahahahaa Im no coward scrum I have walked my entire life through this world without fear of anything but my god. You sure do talk alot of crap sitting in front of that key board. But I have a feeling thats as far as your courage goes. See ya around sport :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahahahahaa Im no coward scrum I have walked my entire life through this world without fear of anything but my god. You sure do talk alot of crap sitting in front of that key board. But I have a feeling thats as far as your courage goes. See ya around sport :)

I say that in my own words all the time. So you are implying that you would fight me because of the words i say? Moreover, if that is true who is the unstable one.

Edited by Scrumdiddles

hahahahahaa Im no coward scrum I have walked my entire life through this world without fear of anything but my god. You sure do talk alot of crap sitting in front of that key board.

:lol: Look who's talking. You shouldn't use so many absolutes when you make such a statement. I'm calling BS!

Edited by 40oz

My belives are absolute . You can call it anything you would like to call it. Its a free country for now.

The most dangerous person is the one who thinks they are free. Go visit your friend in prison unencumbered, yep you are free. Drive without a license the rest of your life unencumbered, yep you are free. Travel to any country without a passport, yep you are free. Dont pay your taxes see what happens, yep you are free. We have more examples if you still think you are free.

I say that in my own words all the time. So you are implying that you would fight me because of the words i say? Moreover, if that is true who is the unstable one.

I did not say anything about fighting you scrum. Now who is putting words in the others mouth. I was talking about courage and your bold statement as to my lack of it. face to face if you insulted me. well I have tried hard in my life to turn the other cheek and not resort to violince. But to be perfectly honest Ive never been any good turning the other cheek. So anyway no I have no desire to ever fight with anyone inless in a act of self defence. Period.......

I did not say anything about fighting you scrum. Now who is putting words in the others mouth. I was talking about courage and your bold statement as to my lack of it. face to face if you insulted me. well I have tried hard in my life to turn the other cheek and not resort to violince. But to be perfectly honest Ive never been any good turning the other cheek. So anyway no I have no desire to ever fight with anyone inless in a act of self defence. Period.......

Implying - strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated)

Never put any words in your mouth dog. It really surprises me that you have to try not to resort to any violence when words are all that has been said. No harm to anyone. What would you be using self defense for dog, WORDS?

The most dangerous person is the one who thinks they are free. Go visit your friend in prison unencumbered, yep you are free. Drive without a license the rest of your life unencumbered, yep you are free. Travel to any country without a passport, yep you are free. Dont pay your taxes see what happens, yep you are free. We have more examples if you still think you are free.

That statement is true and I can agree to it compltely . Yes we have loss a huge amount of freedom in this country. But they cannot take away my belives. My mind is free to accept what I consider to be the truth.

• Upvote 1

Implying - strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated)

Never put any words in your mouth dog. It really surprises me that you have to try not to resort to any violence when words are all that has been said. No harm to anyone. What would you be using self defense for dog, WORDS?

You like to twist peoples words washita to make yourself feel smart. You talk with 2 tounges. I have nothing more to say to you. You are a shame.

• Upvote 1

You like to twist peoples words washita to make yourself feel smart. You talk with 2 tounges. I have nothing more to say to you. You are a shame.

What did i twist dog. I asked you if you were implying that you wanted to fight me? I even gave you the definition for Imply so you understood what i was saying.

Not to distract from the Bash Everything Good About America and let her Citizens Know Their Hated campaign that’s taken over this thread: I would like to say that I believe that Romney and Ryan are going to be able to turn this country, economy, and divided nation around and lead us back to the super power we once were.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Not to distract from the Bash Everything Good About America and let her Citizens Know Their Hated campaign that’s taken over this thread: I would like to say that I believe that Romney and Ryan are going to be able to turn this country, economy, and divided nation around and lead us back to the super power we once were.

Yep....pretty easily....A business friendly free market economy

is right around the corner. lower Taxes & less Regulations are going

to spur America & the rest of the world back into stability....

Keynesian economics will be proven to be a failure once again

Romney/Ryan 2012!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm thrilled that Mr. Romney chose Ryan as his running mate. The two could prove to be effective in DC if elected. Let's hope!

We need some new blood on the hill. The speaker of the house needs to go. We all know who she is. Congress needs an overhall too. And lets not forget the Supreme Court. Terms limits should be instituted.

See, choosing the lessor of two evils is still choosing evil. When will america finely get it.

This depends on if you call him (them) evil. I don't. I think both candidates are fantastic, make a wonderful team, and collectively, will shoot O down, and return our country to its original mission and purpose designed by our forefathers.

• Upvote 2

This depends on if you call him (them) evil. I don't. I think both candidates are fantastic, make a wonderful team, and collectively, will shoot O down, and return our country to its original mission and purpose designed by our forefathers.

Absolutely, Romney is such a good guy, the Democrats

are forced to make up stories about how he is responsible

for the death of a woman, 7 years after leaving control

of a company that she wasnt even employed at. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Yes, but how long are you going to take the two cards givin. According to the constitution, we the people are in charge. So who is this card player that is giving the people the two choices? Why are the people that are in charge listening to them and playing there game?

Ultimately, we the people made the choices of the two, and now we will choose between them. We the people were/are, indeed, in charge, and you would be fighting a very different battle if "Ron-what's-his-name" had won. That is your real complaint--he didn't win, and therefore, you are grumpy.

• Upvote 2

Ultimately, we the people made the choices of the two, and now we will choose between them. We the people were/are, indeed, in charge, and you would be fighting a very different battle if "Ron what's-his-name" had won. That is your real complaint, he didn't win, and therefore, you are grumpy.

Francie26 -

It is hard to understand until you open your mind. But your TV has you.

Francie26 -

It is hard to understand until you open your mind. But your TV has you.

Open your mind to what 40?.....What Propaganda should she see?

What you guys dont get, is a lot of folks have a great many sources of

information.

They've been around for awhile, they didnt just start voting in 2008.

They know whats going on now, and in the past....they have a solution.

They just dont care for the Pauler r3volution platform.

• Upvote 1

Ya? Well, most people are too young to remember the old days, when America had it right. And some people are too arrogant to return to glory. Others have never changed. I guess time will tell us who the majority is.

I may be younger than you,m but my American blood runs deepor than SH%%.