Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside chat from another site!!

jlldrs

21:37:28 [********] I would love to tell you that I have the RV in my back pocket

21:37:45 [********] however, it is still crawling up my leg; close, but not quite there yet

21:37:53 [********] I will say this:

21:38:19 [********] there are a large number of "factors" that are seemingly nearly colliding as we approach the announcement of the RV

21:38:49 [********] we have big heads of state roming about the planet, going to Russia, and now ending up in Iraq, of all places

21:39:19 [********] I think Hilary is in Iraq tonight, if I'm not mistaken, after having gone to Russia to "tie up" some Chapter 7 loose ends

21:39:42 [********] It turns out that Russia was holding off on voting release over "weapons of mass destruction" issues

21:39:50 [********] but finally, just this morning or last night

21:39:58 [********] agreed that Iraq should be released

21:40:16 [********] France has also come out publically asking for a final and full release.

21:40:40 [********] As you know, there is something afoot, since ships continue to offload consumer goods in Iraq for the 3rd straight day now

21:41:00 [********] It's as if someone had given them a "heads up", which I suspect they did

21:41:27 [********] We had a rumor, and only that, that the RV new value has been seen on screens in a couple of places already

21:41:53 [********] I've decided not to got there. It often doesn't pan out. One source was, of course, Medic.

21:42:02 [********] So take that for what it is worth.

21:42:35 [********] At the same time I believe that the entire "corpus" of documentation that I started and that gankans and I have continued to present here

21:43:00 [********] point to an inevitability and an urgency that will lead to the RV before the 24th of this month.

21:43:25 [********] This week end seems particularly nice to me, but I have no proof that it will happen.

21:43:47 [******** Still, at this point I see the RV as inevitable, simply put

21:44:04 [********] and I would go out a little farther and say that it will happen this month

21:44:13 [********] and farther still and say before the 24th

21:44:48 [********] based not only on my contacts, but predominantly on the "avalanche" of great information that has come to us within the last 60 days

21:45:12 [********] It is as if the "powers that be" are doing cartwheels to get us good intel nearly daily

21:45:40 [********] Of particular interest to me is the clear "workings" of the UN and the IMF and the World Bank in the last 3 weeks

21:46:19 [********] The $3.6 billion loan from the IMF was taken by Iraq; the WB loan may have already been raised from $250 million to $500 million

21:46:33 [********] Why, all of a sudden, is Iraq taking this money?

21:46:44 [********] They've been offered it before, and reneged

21:46:49 [********] but now they are taking the money

21:47:07 [********] and the TOTAL only amounts to about 1 month of revenues needed to run the country.

1:47:11 [********] So what is the point?

21:47:33 [********] Clearly, the point is that they are waiting for the results of the election to make the announcement

21:47:50 [********] and they could not have gotten through this with the money they had

21:47:55 [******** so they accepted the loans

21:48:17 [********] Now, I originally thought that it would be nice to announce the RV in the mucky middle somewhere

21:48:29 [********] so know one could claim credit for the RV in his platform

21:48:59 [********] but it now appears that just the opposite will occur, and, strangely enough

21:49:14 [********] it also appears that Maliki and Allawi will have some form of joint rule.

21:49:37 [********] This will turn out to be great for the country, since Allawi controls an area that Maliki could never have "won over".

21:49:55 [********] So what is happening this weekend to make this so intriquing?

21:50:09 [********] The "smart cards" are being let out this weekend to all Iraqis.

21:50:27 [********] The banks are remaining open on Saturday as well to handle all of the people.

21:50:45 [********] This will allow them to have a "card" which will be used for transactions

21:50:59 [********] and eliminate the need to use the "large denom" notes.

21:51:23 [********] So, while the small denom notes will become available either right after the RV or later in the year

21:51:35 [********] the "smart card" will fill this gap.

21:51:49 [********] That's smart!

21:52:04 [********] As the people become comfortable with the card, they will, of course, bring their large notes to the bank for "credit" onto their cards.

21:52:29 [********] This will make a normal transition possible and begin the process of elimination of the large notes, as Shabibi said would happen.

21:53:02 [********] Similarly, because the card is electronic, the RV can take place "on the card", so to speak, meaning that it will be handled electronically

21:53:11 [********] for all who have turned in their large notes.

1:53:34 [********] then, as the year proceeds, the CBI will issue the "new" currency, namely the smaller notes, to the banks

21:53:43 [********] and the transition will be smooth.

21:54:09 [********] So therefore we are seeing now the "process" has begun, which means the "announcement" will follow in the very near future.

21:54:42 [********] No, I do not know the rate, but I suspect, personally, that we will all be pleasantly surprised, and that it will be way over our wildest dreams.

21:55:05 [********] Thank you all for not berating me for taking a night off. It was all I needed to recover!

21:55:08 [********] I'm done.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

I am an investor for almost 2 years now, but have been very intent on watching this site since last October. My wife and I and our family and friends who have all invested in the Iraqi Dinar, really appreciate all of the information brought forth here and we would just like to thank everyone for their love, information and consideration for others.

This latest post just confirms what we have been reading from Frank, Medic and Adam over the past 6 months. Thanks Steve!

it would be nice to have all the " gurus"...in one place,...all working together to figure this out. we have 6 -10 incredibly intelligent people on various forums,...all working to bring EVERYONE the info we all seek

I brought up that same question a long time ago, but phrased it a little differently.

My two theories on why it will never happen is:

One, the legit research guru-types don't want to be associated with the pumpers that are

working for the brokers, and two, if pumpers getting kick-backs from the brokers worked

together, they would need a way to ensure that dinar sales were spread evenly across

all the brokers.

Stick with Adam and you won't need a pair of these:

3896055425_cc0de66111.jpg

Banned for giving a site? What is the big deal?

They are telling "tall tales," they wouldn't be banned. Actually, we don't promote any other Dinar website. The owner of the site in question, left DV under bad circumstances, this is why we don't mention his site at all. Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation.