Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest email from DinarTrade - very interesting.........

TexasGranny

Well it would be good to see some progress at this conference. However, I don't buy this involvement of Ali and dinar trade. As if the Iraqi government are going to be directed by a currency trader. I haven't posted for a long time but it's good to return to a good giggle. :D

Dinar Trade wants to clarify the circumstances behind the organizers' decision to discontinue Dinar Trade's sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012 in London, England.

The conference is intended to bring together senior Iraqi finance ministers with leaders of the global financial community and has a long and varied agenda dealing with many aspects of Iraq's reconstruction. Management of the Iraqi dinar will not be part of this conference's agenda, as recently conveyed to us and a part of the reasoning behind the conference organizers' decision.

Once Dinar Trade announced its involvement as a sponsor, interest in attending the event from Iraqi dinar investors overwhelmed the organizers. It also concerned the government representatives who felt that currency issues would overshadow the conference's broader agenda. Therefore, we agreed to comply with the organizers decision to end our sponsorship, so that more fruitful discussions can be held in subsequent meetings.

As evidence of Dinar Trade's former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section.

Let us be clear. The conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Furthermore, it was our intention only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar. We have consistently communicated that the Iraqi dinar is a long-term venture tied to the economic development in Iraq, not a short-term asset with undue returns.

We will continue to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

:huh:

https://www.dinartrade.com/dinar-trade-clarification-of-sponsorship-of-iraq-finance-2012.htm

Well it would be good to see some progress at this conference. However, I don't buy this involvement of Ali and dinar trade. As if the Iraqi government are going to be directed by a currency trader. I haven't posted for a long time but it's good to return to a good giggle. :D

I don't recall anyone saying Dinar Trade was directing the government. Did I miss it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Trade wants to clarify the circumstances behind the organizers' decision to discontinue Dinar Trade's sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012 in London, England.

The conference is intended to bring together senior Iraqi finance ministers with leaders of the global financial community and has a long and varied agenda dealing with many aspects of Iraq's reconstruction. Management of the Iraqi dinar will not be part of this conference's agenda, as recently conveyed to us and a part of the reasoning behind the conference organizers' decision.

Once Dinar Trade announced its involvement as a sponsor, interest in attending the event from Iraqi dinar investors overwhelmed the organizers. It also concerned the government representatives who felt that currency issues would overshadow the conference's broader agenda. Therefore, we agreed to comply with the organizers decision to end our sponsorship, so that more fruitful discussions can be held in subsequent meetings.

As evidence of Dinar Trade's former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section.

Let us be clear. The conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Furthermore, it was our intention only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar. We have consistently communicated that the Iraqi dinar is a long-term venture tied to the economic development in Iraq, not a short-term asset with undue returns.

We will continue to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

:huh:

https://www.dinartrade.com/dinar-trade-clarification-of-sponsorship-of-iraq-finance-2012.htm

So they didn't attend the meeting?

Edited by welcome007
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dana, the DT logo was on the list of sponsors, and it was said it was deleted by mistake and would be corrected. On page 2 of this thread a post includes the sponsor logos and shows DT.

I am just repeating what I have been told.

Thanks - for the follow-up. You are awesome. :)

Darn!

Ok let me put it this way ..they aren't going to the meeting

[/quoey te]

There is a concern by the conference and the government about the focus on the exchange and RV. It was requested to pull Dinar Trade's sponsorship due to the commotion. Ali may attend, but DT will not be a sponsor.