Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about this for a Republican slate!!!

delta22

Here is a winning strategy that would set Obama and his Cronies way, way back on their heels. If Romney would take this advice, it would clearly send a message to the Republican establishment that conservatives aren’t going to do business as usual any more. It would shake the establishment, and pull together and really energize conservative voters. Here is a little something else this would do…It would shake the Obama campaign to its core.

Rather than a leisurely march toward a VP nominee or a surprise VP announcement like we got in 2008, vet the possible VPs NOW and stand ready to announce the running mate in a nationally televised press conference the day after the delegates are in hand.

Allen West

Vice President

Having Congressman West in the VP slot makes him a TRIPLE THREAT and a VP who WILL redefine the role. Triple threat? 1. As the Vice President he would attend to the regular duties and be a heartbeat away from the presidency. 2. Vice President West would also act as a second Secretary of State in difficult diplomatic negotiations. 3. AND…A Vice President West would work in concert with the Secretary of Defense to realign our military and redefine its role. Triple threat. Oh but this is just the START of the strategy!!!

As soon as Romney has introduced West as the running mate… ROMNEY WOULD THEN INTRODUCE HIS CHOICE FOR SECRETARY OF STATE!…John Bolton

SECRETARY OF STATE As a former Ambassador to the United Nations there is nobody with a better handle on the world’s issues or more familiar with the players. John Bolton is tough, straight forward and not likely to appease ANYONE.

Now, you have the nominees on stage, the VP choice and the Secretary of State nominee…Let’s not stop there. Next to walk onto the stage…Sarah Palin

Secretary of Energy. Palin’s directive…Set us on the path toward energy independent in 10 years. Anyone more invested in that goal? Anyone who is more knowledgeable or adept? Can you feel the ground starting to shake? Next out of the wings and onto the stage…General David Petraeus

Secretary of Defense The nominee for Secretary of Defense. Enter General David Petraeus. As great as he was fighting a PC war, imagine what he’ll be like once he and West have pressed the reset button on our rules of engagement. In Petraeus we will have a Secretary of Defense whose mission will be to win. PERIOD. When our case is just, VICTORY IS NOT A BAD WORD!

Oh…but we're not done yet…..Attorney General - Pam Bondi.

Bondi is a no nonsense fighter who has taken on the current administration over Obamacare and WILL clean out the corruption rampant in that office today. Okay, where are we? Who is now standing on the stage? The nominees so far are: Allen West, John Bolton, Sarah Palin, General Petreaus and Pam Bondi. How about a Secretary of the Treasury? We would need someone who has worked for YEARS in the tax field who understands the overwhelming burden of tax codes and who has, for years fought to restructure those codes.Michele Bachmann

Secretary of the Treasury. By now, fissures should be opening in the ground, rumbling coming from the sky and the faint odor of ozone should be in the air. We will need someone new…someone with new ideas to head up the Fed.Please welcome Ron Paul. Do ya' think he'd kick butt? Do you think the Fed would tremble? You betcha!Governor Bobby Jindal

Secretary of the Interior…

COME ON DOWN!!!!! And finally…We need someone to head up the Department of Homeland Security. We must have someone who understands the issues we face. Someone who has worked in federal law enforcement. Someone who won’t take any crap from anybody.

Please…a round of applause for…! Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Department of Homeland Security

Never before has a presidential nominee entered the full-on campaign with a fully assembled team. Can you even imagine the shock-and-awe wave which would be sent through the Obama regime were the Romney to do this? Think about it.

Instead of just Romney against Obama we would have: Allen West vs. Joe Biden John Bolton vs. Hillarious Clinton Sarah Palin vs. Stephen Chu General Petraeus vs. Leon Panetta Pam Bondi vs. Eric Holder Michele Bachmann vs. Tim Geithner Ron Paul vs. Ben Bernanke Bobby Jindal vs. Ken Salazar Sheriff Joe Arpaio vs. Janet Napolitano.

**Think about that!**

Let that sink in…all of them campaigning at once. There would be no way out for Obama as each and every key player on his team would be exposed and held to account from the word GO.

It’s bold, brash and completely against any business as usual strategy. Imagine! An entire assembled team of key cabinet positions. Each one a pit-bull on a T-Bone, hammering their liberal counterparts on every issue, every day, from the word GO until November 6th, 2012.

• Upvote 14

delta...how can you continue to pump this political junk that you put out. I know you have been reading the TRUTH regarding the Republican party AND, the democratic parties being owned and operated by the NEW WORLD ORDER. The support these ultra rich is what has empowered them to continue to expand their efforts to take over our government, our military. These are the same people who have made your vote and mine irrelevant because they rig election outcomes, and have for decades.

They have run our country and it's economy into the ground in their efforts to continue to enrich themselves at the expense of the majority of the working class in America. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. You are doing a dis-service to the community by continuing to propagate the lies. The proof is now coming out. BANKSTERS are now being arrested all over the world. Politicians will be next...among them the majority of the heads of the Republican party, and many from the democratic party as well. The word BANSTER is made up of two words. Banker and Gangster.

you are a brainwashed fool, helping to further brainwash others....and there is absolutely nothing YOU will gain from it...after the economy collapses! I hope what they pay you for monitoring this site is worth betraying the american people!

No one gets paid to monitor this site! and please stop the name calling!rulez.gif

carlos

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 18

Carlos, how do you really know that your not the brainwashed one defending a party of change that doesn't even look familiar to the members of the old democratic party? How has this change been working for your family and friends? As an active duty military member this doesn't resemble the country we once were to me. And not for the better! I wasn't foolish enough to vote for empty promises made, that weren't realistic. It was pandering at its best. How's unemployment not budged in 2 years? They create a 100,000 jobs while systematically adding 250,000 plus to unemployment benefits requests. Sounds backwards to me not forward progress... Sounds like the brain washing may be on your end bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

delta...how can you continue to pump this political junk that you put out. I know you have been reading the TRUTH regarding the Republican party AND, the democratic parties being owned and operated by the NEW WORLD ORDER. The support these ultra rich is what has empowered them to continue to expand their efforts to take over our government, our military. These are the same people who have made your vote and mine irrelevant because they rig election outcomes, and have for decades.

They have run our country and it's economy into the ground in their efforts to continue to enrich themselves at the expense of the majority of the working class in America. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. You are doing a dis-service to the community by continuing to propagate the lies. The proof is now coming out. BANKSTERS are now being arrested all over the world. Politicians will be next...among them the majority of the heads of the Republican party, and many from the democratic party as well. The word BANSTER is made up of two words. Banker and Gangster.

you are a brainwashed fool, helping to further brainwash others....and there is absolutely nothing YOU will gain from it...after the economy collapses! I hope what they pay you for monitoring this site is worth betraying the american people!

No one gets paid to monitor this site! and please stop the name calling!rulez.gif

carlos

Carlos, how do you really know that your not the brainwashed one defending a party of change that doesn't even look familiar to the members of the old democratic party? How has this change been working for your family and friends? As an active duty military member this doesn't resemble the country we once were to me. And not for the better! I wasn't foolish enough to vote for empty promises made, that weren't realistic. It was pandering at its best. How's unemployment not budged in 2 years? They create a 100,000 jobs while systematically adding 250,000 plus to unemployment benefits requests. Sounds backwards to me not forward progress... Sounds like the brain washing may be on your end bro.

Roger>

i was once brainwashed. i was a democrat. this last election I voted for Ron Paul using a democratic ticket to send a message to the Democrats in my own little way that I was angry. Angry to find out the Democratic politicians were also bought and paid for by their bosses in the NEW WORLD ORDER. To those I offended with my name calling...I sincerely apologize.

My point to what I said...was that BOTH parties are equally culpable of betraying the american people. We should support neither of their candidates because they do not represent the interests of the american people, but the interests of the ruling elite. The fascist new world order. have made it so that it does not matter who wins the election, because it will be their candidate that wins no matter what.

Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We should support neither of their candidates because they do not represent the interests of the american people, but the interests of the ruling elite. The fascist new world order. have made it so that it does not matter who wins the election, because it will be their candidate that wins no matter what.

I hate to have to say this but we don't know who the Republican nominee is yet. We are still fighting to get Paul elected so don't count him out. And not to worry, Romney supporters could care less if they vote for Paul or Romney, as long as they are voting for a Republican. Don't get it twisted, there is still hope for change.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2