Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Calm before the storm 3/19/2010

mjsnow79

It is all dried up...there is no news that we can take to the bank (figuratively speaking that is). We are in a dry spell, looking up at the sky waiting for that first raindrop to hit our faces. We all know it is coming, there is an electricity filling the air that is almost tangible. May the rains come down to wash the dust from our faces, that we may taste the sweetness of this long journey that has taken us up and down so many hills.

Thought I would write something...I hope you all like it. Till next time. :wave:

Edited by k98nights
Der spellinks
  • Upvote 1

It is all dried up...there is no news that we can take to the bank (figurativily speaking that is). We are in a dry spell, looking up at the sky waiting for that first raindrop to hit our faces. We all know it is comming, there is an electricity filling the air that is almost tangable. May the rains come down to wash the dust from our faces, that we may taste the sweetness of this long journey that has taken us up and down so many hills.

Thought I would write something...I hope you all like it. Till next time. :wave:

Thank you very much for your post. Let's all do our own little DINAR RAIN DANCE and keep our eyes and ears on alerts for any news that might be helpful. I do agree that this feels like the calm before the storm or maybe even the calm in the EYE of a hurricane...ready to move forward.