Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black mobs' Knockout Game raising alarms

delta22

Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (Video)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:19

The Cowardly Knockout Game Has Real Life Consequences.

On Monday, we here at NOW THE END BEGINS brought you the story of something called the ‘knockout game‘, where inner city black teens will randomly attack helpless and innocent white men and women by blindsiding them with a sucker punch. As you saw in the video, the results are dramatic and terrifying.

As a result of our story, major news networks all across the country are running it to warn people to keep a sharp eye out when walking alone on city streets. But there is a new wrinkle to this story, one that should strike into the heart of all these teens thugs with fear and trembling.

People are not just fighting back, they are shooting back.

The video we bring you today took place in Lansing, Michigan, where a teen attempted to taze an unsuspecting man waiting to pick up his daughter at a school bus stop. Tazing is a new addition to the knockout game.

When Marvell Weaver approached the father to taze him, he had no idea that his intended victim was legally carrying a handgun for self-defense.

teen-playing-knockout-game-gets-shot-twi

When the attempted ‘hit” failed, the father simply pulled out his fully-registered and legal handgun, and calmly shot Weaver twice. Weaver was then imprisoned, given a trial and pled guilty to his crime.

The Knockout Game is a cruel and cowardly way to attack innocent people. But gamers be warned, people are not just fighting back…they are shooting back as well.

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

Well I guess if the whites did it to them, then it is okay for them to do it now...really?

I would venture a guess that none of the so called "Players" were alive when this atrocity occured in the past. Just like there aren't any people still alive that were slaves in America during the 1800's. It was wrong then and it is still wrong now. There are no more pure bred white people, black people or pick any other race you want. It is time that people get over themselves and stop blaming each other for past stupidity that was conducted against our ancestors. All races of people have been slaves serving masters throughout the history of mankind. No particular race stands out as the worst treated. Black people were the most recent victim on a large scale. I would argue that people are still slaves, but the master is drugs, lifestyle etc... 

Very well stated.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  This cruelty has to stop. 

I've seen stories when whites walk away or lock there car doors when black folks came forward  to whites and then black folks would complain about it. I've never done that before but in last few years its getting very scary out there, I now do it.  I do believe it is getting worst the racism among blacks and whites since obama has been in office. 

• Upvote 1

We are not talking about the "crazies" or mass murderers, we are talking about cowards and lice with no respect for themselves or others.  Sucker punches on the women, weak, elderly, or anyone who will not fight back is a game for cowards and the "weak-minded" who could not stand and fight one-on-one.  He would piss his pants and run crying like a baby back to his security blanket, the other cowardly louts he calls friends.  Most of them have about as much intelligence as a lead pipe; otherwise they would not participate in this asinine "game (?)".   

• Upvote 1