Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone who says that a vote for RP is a vote for Obama.

Scrumdiddles

Proof, unquestionable proof. There is no proof. They are all taking points for years. So you can tell me because one votes for a 3 party candidate, who is the vote taken away from, rep or dem. It is not taken away from anyone it is a vote plain and simple. Everyone wants to put everything in a nice little box. There is no box. There is not any proof of that anywhere. There never will be.

There is widespread agreement that, as far as humans can be concerned, it seems that any inference is fallible. Neither a negative claim, nor a positive claim, is ever absolutely certain (i.e. absolutely "proving" facts about reality seems impossible). For instance, someone who believes that they have seen Santa Claus may have been hallucinating, or otherwise deceived.

Philosophers acknowledge what is called the problem of induction, the idea that you never know when new information will prove you were wrong after all. Since inference in general is never certain, it may be more appropriate to say "you can't prove anything, strictly speaking (a negative or a positive)". People often appeal to the problem of induction in order to continue believing in less justified beliefs

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is widespread agreement that, as far as humans can be concerned, it seems that any inference is fallible. Neither a negative claim, nor a positive claim, is ever absolutely certain (i.e. absolutely "proving" facts about reality seems impossible). For instance, someone who believes that they have seen Santa Claus may have been hallucinating, or otherwise deceived.

Finely someone get it. The people who are stating the question i have, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama insist that is true and claim to have proof. So thank you DinarMillionaire you get it. See ignorance is bliss among the people who are die hard haters for RP.

• Upvote 4

It is all an illusion, 3rd party candidates are for the people they have always been, but somehow someway the people have been brainwashed into believing if they do not vote rep or dem it is just a wasted vote. In reality it is a vote no meaning just a vote. So ok you respectfully disagree, ok.

Well guess what, that is the perceived reality. If everyone is brainwashed to believe voting for a third part candidate is a vote for the opposition, then it is what it is. What we need to work on is changing he system.

Just want to say that I do admire your passionate support of RP.

• Upvote 2

Finely someone get it. The people who are stating the question i have, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama insist that is true and claim to have proof. So thank you DinarMillionaire you get it. See ignorance is bliss among the people who are die hard haters for RP.

So basically you've been intentionally wasting everyone's time by throwing out a known impossibility.

Do you think it's possible that others you want to call ignorant haters got it but tried to humor you so that maybe you could see the light?

So sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So basically you've been intentionally wasting everyone's time by throwing out a known impossibility.

Do you think it's possible that others you want to call ignorant haters got it but tried to humor you so that maybe you could see the light?

So sad.

You waste so many peoples time with your uttering rhetoric of a vote for RP is a vote for Obama. SO BrokeNoMore i proved my point that that statement is stupid and make absolutely no since and those who say it are liars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Proof, unquestionable proof. There is no proof. They are all taking points for years. So you can tell me because one votes for a 3 party candidate, who is the vote taken away from, rep or dem. It is not taken away from anyone it is a vote plain and simple. Everyone wants to put everything in a nice little box. There is no box. There is not any proof of that anywhere. There never will be.

Our whole judicia system is set on precident.

We all here with history of Kuwait rv,ing. EVEN YOU SCRUM, but you you don't want to hear case history.

Case History becomes our law, with proof.

break it down, what you are doing is what democrates do, confuse. and distort the truth.

over and out.

You waste so many peoples time with your uttering rhetoric of a vote for RP is a vote for Obama. SO BrokeNoMore i proved my point that that statement is stupid and make absolutely no since and those who say it are liars.

I would love to play poker with you.

bet on those pair of dueces when im telling ive got a full house.

anyway you look at it you will loose. pair of dueces is RP. MR is the full house.

(just want to break it down how you will loose)

• Upvote 1

Our whole judicia system is set on precident.

We all here with history of Kuwait rv,ing. EVEN YOU SCRUM, but you you don't want to hear case history.

Case History becomes our law, with proof.

break it down, what you are doing is what democrates do, confuse. and distort the truth.

over and out.

Each situation is different and talking point do not become truth. We have heard the same rhetoric for a long time. That does not make it truth. What happen with 3rd party runs for office does not make it a wasted vote. You people distort the truth and you have no proof of 2012 elections. How is the truth distorted when the facts have not even happen. All you say are fallacies. There is no case history for 3rd party runs only opinions of what might of happen. See you have no since of what proof is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

let me clarify 1 of your comments.

I do not hate RP.

RP would be getting all the support from us naysayers (lack of better word) if he won the Republican nomination for the president of the USA.

oh ya he didnt. move on your point, WILL BE POINTLESS, as i have stated before.

I do not hate RP.

RP would be getting all the support from us naysayers (lack of better word) if he won the Republican nomination for the president of the USA.

I did not say you nor did i even hint at you. IT is pointless to even say that you would support RP just because he is the Republican nominee, that just shows that you have no belief system and are voting for the party not for the interest of the US.

• Upvote 1

Each situation is different and talking point do not become truth. We have heard the same rhetoric for a long time. That does not make it truth. What happen with 3rd party runs for office does not make it a wasted vote. You people distort the truth and you have no proof of 2012 elections. How is the truth distorted when the facts have not even happen. All you say are fallacies. There is no case history for 3rd party runs only opinions of what might of happen. See you have no since of what proof is.

Historical data proves the point....that an RP vote is pointless

But since you ignore the point, you dont get the point.....pointedly

speaking of course ;)

• Upvote 2

Historical data proves the point....that an RP vote is pointless

But since you ignore the point, you dont get the point.....pointedly

speaking of course ;)

Historical data of something that has not happen mr. pointless. Ignore the point of something that has not happen. I thought i was in a bad Twilight zone movie for a second, then i realized i am talking to cris.

Historical data of something that has not happen mr. pointless. Ignore the point of something that has not happen. I thought i was in a bad Twilight zone movie for a second, then i realized i am talking to cris.

From your typing in the last hour, I thought you were stoned.

then I remembered, oh yeah its just scrum :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

This thread is simple put out there to promote a certain candidate. If you keep posting facts, the starter of the thread will simple ignore it and continue not to believe his candidate will not be the GOP nominee nor will he be the libertarian nominee. Dr Paul said he was not running 3rd Party. Let me attempt to break this down into cave man terms

3 candidates

100 votes

DNC-40 votes

GOP-30 votes

RP- 25 votes

I'm mad stayed home did not vote all 5 votes

Split vote spoiler/Nader effect Obama 4 more years. Thanks to Dr Paul supporters, those 25 would have gone to Romney new President instead of writing in Paul.

Very simple

• Upvote 3

This thread is simple put out there to promote a certain candidate. If you keep posting facts, the starter of the thread will simple ignore it and continue not to believe his candidate will not be the GOP nominee nor will he be the libertarian nominee. Dr Paul said he was not running 3rd Party. Let me attempt to break this down into cave man terms

3 candidates

100 votes

DNC-40 votes

GOP-30 votes

RP- 25 votes

Split vote spoiler/Nader effect Obama 4 more years. Thanks to Dr Paul supporters, those 25 would have gone to Romney new President instead of writing in Paul.

Very simple

uhhh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 candidates

100 votes

DNC-40 votes

GOP-30 votes

RP- 25 votes

Very simple

We started out the thread that way. It was ignored on post #4 too. I didn't do it as accurately as you did, but the point remains.

I do not hate RP.

kid4dinar, he lumps anyone who doesn't think RP can win in together with haters. If you think a vote for RP is a vote for Obama, you're a RP hater.

I think I should go on record AGAIN saying I don't hate RP either. I actually love pretty much everything he stands for except his foreign policy. But since he is not going to make it onto one of two tickets, it's kind of a moot point.

• Upvote 2

Mitt Romney will destroy this country just like Obama has. Oh maybe at a slower pace. RP2012

Well, since there is some chance Romney could win, and no chance that Ron Paul will win unless he makes it onto the ticket in our two party system, I'm willing to gamble on maybe at least the train will proceed towards the cliff a little more slowly when Romney takes over.

I mean, can we really tolerate any chance to get Obama back in for another four years "when he'll have more flexibility?"

If RP were on the ticket, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, in spite of his foreign policy. That's the difference between you and me, Scrum. I will vote for the person most likely to evict Obama, and you will vote for the one you like who is most likely to lose. You have that right, for now. We are still mostly a free country.

• Upvote 1

Mitt Romney will destroy this country just like Obama has. Oh maybe at a slower pace. RP2012

Prove it....never mind, you cant ;)

Because, as I understand the logic, it hasnt happened yet

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3

Prove it....never mind, you cant ;)

Because, as I understand the logic, it hasnt happened yet

Romney care and Obama care same. Wars overseas same. Banker bailouts same. What more do you need. He is the identical twin of Obama. The same cris the same. Oh and funded by the same companies as Obama in 08. Same cris the same.

Romney care and Obama care same. Wars overseas same. Banker bailouts same. What more do you need. He is the identical twin of Obama. The same cris the same. Oh and funded by the same companies as Obama in 08. Same cris the same.

Opinion....next

Thats right....you cant prove it.

Your logic states this is 2012, Romney hasnt been elected, so

there is no proof....You've gotta go with your own argument....right?

BTW....Democare from Mass. and Obamacare are different

Guess you didnt know that.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3

Mass health not the same war overseas started before romney or Obama ran for election bailouts started with bush when he left office and any candidate will usually take donations or support from anyone so if Goldman Sachs wanted to donate to both for possible kickbacks in the event either wins that's there play not saying its right yes Paul didn't take money and the reason why he didn't get more publicity or the nomination everyone probably realizes the system sucks but weres ur proof Obama and romney are the same election hasn't happened yet 4 years of romney hasn't happened yet to see if there the same