Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kick-Her-Up, Another Friday Night Coming!

possum

Possum getin the fever again with another Friday upon us. Momma and I will be going fishing Saturday for good ole catfish again. We bought a new boat last weekend and we sure hope the RV hits before my first note. The boat dealer gave us a good deal, $21,995 drive out. We named our boat Miss Dinar, and the dealer painted it on for free. Possum is noted up and needs the RV asap. If not, the Repo-man will be visiting us again.

Possum they're were three spirits that came to me last night, the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future, they all warned me to tell you to stop writing your threads for if you continue it can drastically alter the future in a negative way, please i beg you stop. i want to live to see another day

possum good luck buddy, taking my little girls fishing also, im moma and dad since there mother died,cancer, will have a good time anyway! im lonley but the girls will keep me busy! all that matters! thank GOD!

I've lost money (all of it, to the point of living on faith for a l-o-n-g time); I've lost things (hurricane [uninsured], whole-house theft). Money's tight sometimes, but in the things department not only does it look like I've never lost anything, it also looks like I've never thrown anything away... We can always get more money, we can get more things. Neither matters in the long run, but we can never get more TIME. Though we'd like to twist off an arm or a head now & again, kids are God's best gifts to us. Kudos to you for investing in yours! Keep on keepin' on -- continual investment in our kids is the best investment there is.