Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what gets lopsters jazzed other than a rd

ayrnay22

I think a lop is possible but I don't dwell on it I enjoy hunting fishing playing horseshoes and having a good discussion gambling is fun occasionally as well but hey that's just me

Apparently, not much else gets LOPsters jazzed. :rolleyes:

Well, since you asked.... I get "jazzed" by spending time with my family, preparing for an upcoming fight, and then the fight itself, golfing, working, resting, reading, pretty much a lot of things "jazz" me up other than a very possible redenomination.

Well there u go sans myself and one other commented

Could be that most of those you call lopsters didn't didn't want to dignify your post by commenting or it could be that some still regard this as a Dinar forum and not Facebook.

• Upvote 2

Could be that most of those you call lopsters didn't didn't want to dignify your post by commenting or it could be that some still regard this as a Dinar forum and not Facebook.

I only started the thread to see if the hardcore lopsters had input outside the rd debate but I guess it wasnt welcomed you only prove that sans easy and Adam may be right no its not Facebook but if ur banished to the lop section u don't get to use the forum for all its purposes but if you are solely here to discuss the dinar only there isn't much to discuss till it rvs or rds

• 4 months later...

i think dinark and his girl friends spent all the money they have on dinars and went broke now they are crying the blues .. i hope i dont get called names from maxipad .. sheez i gues i will be called a heterosexaphobe hater on this one.. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

dontlop took away my neg... would someone please put my neg back... much appreciated.

I rarely neg and when I do... I tell the poster that I did and why. Fair is Fair. He should take it like a man.

why are you spreading lies about me .. ?

i didnt take away anything

i guess that just makes you a liar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I tired to report dontlop for abuse (sexual slurs) in this thread and my "what does this mean" thread, but get

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

So if you are confined to the lopster tank I guess you can not report other posters for violating forum rules either. Perhaps someone else could click the "report" button and do so. Dontlop is clearly trying to incite a fight with these recent posts. I see no reason to tolerate it. I see the "WAHT DOES THAT MEAN" thread he started, for this same purpose, has been locked so perhaps someone has done so already, thanks for that.

I tired to report dontlop for abuse (sexual slurs) in this thread and my "what does this mean" thread, but get

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

So if you are confined to the lopster tank I guess you can not report other posters for violating forum rules either. Perhaps someone else could click the "report" button and do so. Dontlop is clearly trying to incite a fight with these recent posts. I see no reason to tolerate it. I see the "WAHT DOES THAT MEAN" thread he started, for this same purpose, has been locked so perhaps someone has done so already, thanks for that.

It's all good. He is just trying to continue a debate he can never win. You have done a great job of punking him out with common sense and facts. Don't stop now!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1