Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome... to Fantasy island! Look Boss! the dinar plane! (just kiddn you LOL) I guess i not only need a nurse friend, a doc would be nice. I love FLA. I wakeboard in the summer here In Alton, IL. i would love one day to make it to south beach

Hi, all. You can call me Maynard. Dobie does. I've got a bunch of iraqi dinar buried under the birdbath in the back yard, and I am regularly doing the dance of hope and prosperity.

Please forgive my neophytic question, as I'm sure the subject's already been beaten to oblivion. I'm concerned about RV in light of the talk about LOP. My understanding, or lack thereof goes like this:

If they LOP, my 25,000 dinar notes will be 25 dinars, right? So if they RV, say, to $1.49, does that mean my formerly-25,000 dinar note will be worth $37.25. Say it ain't so. Does rebasing in fact mean that they can literally reduce the number of dinar-units you were initially deemed to own?

Again, sincere apologies for this question, but I'm not clear.