Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Bob! Currently, capital gains taxes are 15% on long term and 35% on short term. Here's an example:

$1,000,000.00 = profit

$150,000.00 = long term (15%)

$350,000.00 = Short term (35%)

Note, these are just federal taxes. You will have to research how much you pay in state taxes, as it varies from state to state.

A friend of mine told me about investing in dinars and also recommended this site. Hopefully this investment goes better than my last one Lost lots :( Alot of the lingo is foreign to me RV?,lop? I will try to read through some posts to see if I can educate myself. I know us newbies all ask the same questions. ;)

Diacin,

Welcome to DinarVets, you have exactly the right idea look around and read the forums. If you use the advanced search button in the upper right hand corner of the page you can enter "terms" that you would like to look up and research. There is a wealth of knowledge in the forum if you look for it. Do not be afraid to ask questions though there about 15,000 other members of this site that are looking for the same thing.

RV means it will change your life? For me it is a good investment because I like pipe dreams. I have a restaurant with my name on it set to open tomorrow... No wait tomorrow... No wait this weekend... No wait next weekend... No I promise next week! Hold on and don't get addicted but never lose hope. This investment could turn into millions .. Or at least your money back. Just ask youself if this is real... do I want to miss it? Welcome and have fun :) !!!