Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Just Want To Say "THANK YOU"

Nadita

Awww Nadita... you know we all love you!! I don't think this will be the end of alot of the friendships formed on here, we were all brought together and became a 'family' for some reason... we have been there for each other when some of us have really needed it and those kinds of things just can't be forgotten.... Love and hugs to you Nadita and all of DV, cannot wait til Vegas!! ***woohoo, pink piggy is back!!***

Bamagirl,

You are right :) it will not be the end as the friendship has been going on all along even with the grouchy ones :) we learn to love them too :)

I tell ya, Vegas gonna be so much fun ;)

Love and hugs to you too ;)

I knew it was a trap!!!!! :eek:

Tsk.... tsk... Should be more careful when you come out ;) don't just b-line, now you got yourself in the net lol

A lot of nice things...you're not about to hit me up for a loan are you? :lol: I kid, I KID.

Ok Nadita, I see you at the bottom of this link's list this late at night, are you going to stop in the chat and sell hello to the gang? :lol:

er.. *Say.

Also, may I say welcome back pink piggy!

Thank you! :)

Cisole ?????????confused.gif Had to look at OP Date to make sure this wasn't an old one..Good to see You...Been missed !!!tongue.gif

We need a Pink Piggy Contest to get thru the Summer ? !!!!! jw

Thanks, and ill be working on summer contest shortly!

Tsk.... tsk... Should be more careful when you come out ;) don't just b-line, now you got yourself in the net lol

I just couldnt resist! :P

cisole, glad to see your back all in one piece with no parts cooked or missing.

Me too, and thank you!

• Upvote 1

Nadita, I think you have spoke for many of us. Besides all the dinar chat, there has been alot of other chat about almost everything under the sun. We all have argued with each other and we all have been there for each other. That is called family. Here at DV, we are one large family.

I hope that after the RV, which ever way it goes, that we can all still stop in and visit with each other. Many have others email address and / or phone numbers. I am sure many have meet in person. I have found out that some live very close to me.

All in all, we are here for the long haul, when one gets down others will pick us up.

And thanks for being a friend to me, you help make my day go by with a smile biggrin.gif

And welcome back Cisole!!!

Red,

Thanks for being a friend :) and play with me and you are the one that can play along quite well :)

By the way, I think I have your email, cell, pm, address and oh... the red wizard cape too lol lol just kidding :)

Very sweet and thoughtful post Nadita! May your life br blessed with happiness always!

Cherysh,

Thank you and I wish you the best of life can bring and all the happiness that you deserve :)

Hey Nadita,

Very thoughtful and sincere post from you my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments! I still hope we all are blessed with the best possible RV, and I cannot wait to party with you and all our other fellow DV members in Vegas and New Orleans is still on the table! Nadita, you are still welcome to dance on the Table! (Smile)

Also, may I say welcome back pink piggy!

Strolld,

Hahaha...I thought you have forgotten about me lol been waiting for your reply and suddenly I saw you wrote in your profile lol lol ... I think I should send you the DV manual 101 again to you lol lol I checked out Vegas last week and I think I found a place where we can party right on the strip lol

You mean table on French Quarter with all the hurricanes :) I am still game :) and by the way...not having hurricanes alone ;) you are in it too... :)

Stroll, you better make sure the table is sturdy enough as hurricanes come and sweep lol

PINK PIGGY!!! QUICK POKE THE PINK PIGGY B4 HE DISAPPEARS!!!1 :lol:

Nadita,

"this is not the end....it is the end of the beginning...." :lol:

Cheers!

Ms Beautiful Shinnidan,

Good to see ya :)

I agree it's not the end but the end of the beginning of a lot of things lol lol

Can be the end of computer face and the beginning of flesh faces lol

Bravo...Nicely said Luv!

I also will miss many of you...and yes RedWiz..that even includes you. :P

This is one of the more diverse groups that I've ever been involved with and I'll be sorry to see it end.

:peace:

Tiff

Tiff,

I agree with you... the most diverse with all the colors lol I don't think it will end...I believe our Mr. Montana will keep this alive and well :)

I'll stay in touch, my Friend and I hope with others as well.

Umb,

Of course, we will stay in touch because if you don't :) I know where to find ya :)

also might try too swap phone numbers --- and text back and forth -----------------> it will be V E R Y useful during and after r-v ;)

Hey Jeepguy,

Still driving topless and sideless lol lol

I am going to swap yahoo with ya lol

"I am going to swap yahoo with ya lol"

:o

Red,

Hahahah... I think we have swapped more than yahoo lol but I will try to find the wizard in yahoo by the way...don't you kinda fly away in the hot air balloon..? :)

cisole, glad to see your back all in one piece with no parts cooked or missing. Nadita what can I say you rock.

Saint ;)

As always, you are my cheer leader and you are sweet :)

Thanks for the kind words to all Nadita. I'm sure a whole bunch of us will find a way to keep in touch with the many special people (yes, even the obtuse ones!) whom we have encountered on this site that makes this world a whole lot smaller and a better place for the touching of minds.

Cheers to everyone here!

Good to see you Pete. I hope you are doing well down under. :D

Nice post Nadita!