Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Obama put a hold on the RV?

Luigi1

From another news source...

What was the real reason for Biden's recent trip to Iraq? He was on ground for only 20 min at Baghdad Int'l. Did Biden have orders to deliver? Iraq has been ready to come out of C7. Is Obama pressuring the UNSC by holding up C7 & the RV till right before elections? Will Obama take credit for the Strategic Framework To Rebuild Iraq set up by Bush? These are legit questions to ponder over. Give your view on this matter.

http://www.morningliberty.com/2012/05/17/dinar-rv-confidential-rv-any-moment-now/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as usual. total fabrication. if there was going to be an RV, why would we have control? why would biden go to give orders? it is amazing how many things people think are related to an RV.

but..... people will go buy some dinar, so, i guess it serves the purpose intended.

Edited by gatoraces
  • Upvote 3

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if Obama held the RV up with the way hes driven the US economy into the dirt and wants people more dependent on government.

He may be getting more desperate now though with all the latest developments,Fast and furious, drop in polls etc. maybe we will see the RV happen this year

who knows, as the dinar turns.

• Upvote 1

Right...go to that link and at the bottom see where this "deep intel" comes from!

"Med"..."Okie"..."Bella Grits"...etc :lol:

I guess "deep intel" means you better grab your waders because the **** is getting deep! :lol:

It is a known fact that Iraq has been ready to come out of C7. China wants it. Kuwait wants it. The Gulf States want it. UNSC denies Iraq C7 again...the excuse...they didn't dot their Is or cross their Tees in the request.

as usual. total fabrication. if there was going to be an RV, why would we have control? why would biden go to give orders? it is amazing how many things people think are related to an RV.

but..... people will go buy some dinar, so, i guess it serves the purpose intended.

The recent trip to Iraq was Biden's 5th in six months. Somethings going on behind closed doors.

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if Obama held the RV up with the way hes driven the US economy into the dirt and wants people more dependent on government.

He may be getting more desperate now though with all the latest developments,Fast and furious, drop in polls etc. maybe we will see the RV happen this year

who knows, as the dinar turns.

Obama has no legacy. What a great legacy if the RV happens right before elections & the world is saved from economic collapse.

Hey Luigi, I think you forgot to add how this is good news since it gives us extra time to purchase more dinar. Right? :lol:

This is good news...it gives me time to purchase more IQD.

WHERE DO YOU FOLK DREAM UP THE CRAZY IDEAS FROM WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME REALLY I MEAN REALLY

China & the USA mostly China controlls the IQD & when it will RV.

There is no reason to keep Iraq in C7. It has met is't obligations many times over. Even Kuwait wants Iraq lifted from C7.

Expect good news the middle of October two weeks before elections. I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

WHERE DO YOU FOLK DREAM UP THE CRAZY IDEAS FROM WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME REALLY I MEAN REALLY

Good grief!!! Stop screaming!!! It's just conversation and speculation among friends. So take a deep breath and settle down. It's nothing for you to get in a snit about.

It is a known fact that Iraq has been ready to come out of C7. China wants it. Kuwait wants it. The Gulf States want it. UNSC denies Iraq C7 again...the excuse...they didn't dot their Is or cross their Tees in the request.

The recent trip to Iraq was Biden's 5th in six months. Somethings going on behind closed doors.

Obama has no legacy. What a great legacy if the RV happens right before elections & the world is saved from economic collapse.

Joe Biden has been Obama's carrier pidgeon many times before, and he had to be there for something. Can't imagine him flying all the way over there to admire their airport for a few minutes. And as you said, "Obama has no legacy," so he may be trying to steal one from his old nemesis, George Bush. Wouldn't that be high irony?!!

Good grief!!! Stop screaming!!! It's just conversation and speculation among friends. So take a deep breath and settle down. It's nothing for you to get in a snit about.

Joe Biden has been Obama's carrier pidgeon many times before, and he had to be there for something. Can't imagine him flying all the way over there to admire their airport for a few minutes. And as you said, "Obama has no legacy," so he may be trying to steal one from his old nemesis, George Bush. Wouldn't that be high irony?!!

Lest we forget...Obama took full credit for the troop withdrawal from Iraq at the end of last year.

The troop withdrawal was set up for Dec 2011 by Bush under the Strategic Timeframe To Rebuild Iraq. Obama was mearly going by Bush's schedule yet boasted of having the troops home by Christmas. The far left media drooled wet dreams all over Obama's achievment.

This is kinda like getting a Nobel Pease Prize for something you may or may not do in near future.

Edited by Luigi1

Luigi1...........I'm in total agreement with you. Reflect on when Obama orchestrated the final demise of Osama Bin Laden? Obama's popularity was down, the repub's and the dem's still bickering back and forth, the US citizens wants jobs-jobs-jobs, then in a blink of an eye, Osama's captured. All Hail President Obama. Yes, this is a carry over from the Bush administration....

Now.......What a wonderful legacy for Prez. Obama to leave. It sounds just like a fairy tale or should I say "story". Wave the magic wand, the Dinar RV"s, the US deficit mysteriously goes onto the black, and US holders of the dinar becomes instant thousand-aires and our gas prices rolls back to $1.50 gallon! Sounds like a set UP to me ;)

Heck yeah I believe you on this one. What a "way" to set up our economy to prosper over nite! And Obama goes down in history as the ONLY president turning around our economy / deficit in a blink of an eye.

BTW, this should happen around post election time for us.