Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is adam's chat Today?/

BigBear

:lol: :lol: Was wondering that myself. Maybe him and Oakie are playing Texas Holdem for the RV rate and Adam has him in a bluffed hand. :lol: :lol: Just kiddin Adam. I hear it now....Oakie says he says RV rate at 27:1 and Adam calls and raises with a .10:1, Oakie was bluffing as usual and now doesn't know how to back it up, so re-raises with back screens at the banks. He had to call all his ships at see for that loan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Upvote 4

Oh, I decided not to post it :P:lol: JUST Kidding!

Adam's chat has been postponed until afternoon today BARRING any unforseen schedule interruptions.

Take a deep cleansing breath....... relax............ and know we will post as soon as the chat happens :D

Remember, you can come in and visit chat and ask :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

If you log in to the chat room there is a note that says Adam's chat has been postponed until this afternoon.

WW.

afternoon for you guys maybe .... it's 7:30pm here !!

good thing is today was my last and first day of work this month lol ..... i'm flying out to Turkey tomorrow

• Upvote 2

afternoon for you guys maybe .... it's 7:30pm here !!

good thing is today was my last and first day of work this month lol ..... i'm flying out to Turkey tomorrow

My apologies to our UK members.... biggrin.gif

Hope you have a great holiday M. Looking forward to some fresh intel from your trip.

WW.