Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
parmenio

Possible voter fraud in Wisconsin!

Recommended Posts

Someone called into the Chris Plante radio talk show (WMAL) this morning and reported that he was in a convoy going to Wisconsin to vote! He stated that the unions are busing folks in from out of state. They are getting paid for their effort and will be driven back home after they have voted. Chris Plante held the man over for more information possibly to pass on to the authorities. This happened at approximately 9:40am this morning and I personally heard the talk. The man calling said he is a regular listener to the show and needed to report it . The convoy is on its was now to Wisconsin and the caller suspects there are other convoys since this is union backed.

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone called into the Chris Plante radio talk show (WMAL) this morning and reported that he was in a convoy going to Wisconsin to vote! He stated that the unions are busing folks in from out of state. They are getting paid for their effort and will be driven back home after they have voted. Chris Plante held the man over for more information possibly to pass on to the authorities. This happened at approximately 9:40am this morning and I personally heard the talk. The man calling said he is a regular listener to the show and needed to report it . The convoy is on its was now to Wisconsin and the caller suspects there are other convoys since this is union backed.

Would anyone really be surprized if this were true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone called into the Chris Plante radio talk show (WMAL) this morning and reported that he was in a convoy going to Wisconsin to vote! He stated that the unions are busing folks in from out of state. They are getting paid for their effort and will be driven back home after they have voted. Chris Plante held the man over for more information possibly to pass on to the authorities. This happened at approximately 9:40am this morning and I personally heard the talk. The man calling said he is a regular listener to the show and needed to report it . The convoy is on its was now to Wisconsin and the caller suspects there are other convoys since this is union backed.

Are they for real? Well Scott Walker must be afraid that he is going to lose so set the stage for Voter Fraud. Scrumdiddles, Brandon or Hugh any thing from the off the grid news sources?

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they for real? Well Scott Walker must be afraid that he is going to lose so set the stage for Voter Fraud. Scrumdiddles, Brandon or Hugh any thing from the off the grid news sources?

Nada yet, But so sweet of you to ask ;) I'll be looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have out of state callers telling people to get out and vote. This is a recall vote not about a governor but whether the state will be ran by the big unions. I hope they are watching the voting process like a hawk. The big unions are trying to bully the state and to force their will on the people.

Could they be "poll watchers" from the DOJ sent by US AG Holder? Who is supplying the "photo IDs'?

If it is from the DOJ, who will be watching the watchers?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they for real? Well Scott Walker must be afraid that he is going to lose so set the stage for Voter Fraud. Scrumdiddles, Brandon or Hugh any thing from the off the grid news sources?

TPSprayduster, if democrats are involved there WILL be voter fraud, no one has to stage it. That's what the DOJ threatening Florida for wanting to clean up their voter lists is all about.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im seeing exit polls with Walker 53% the other whoever 47%

Goooooo Walker!!!!! :D

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The marxist unions and the dems are getting their a$$e$ handed to them! Just announced MSNBC and FOX ... Walker WON!!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.