Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Mutlaq, The Withdrawal of Conf. from Maliki Popular

Shelley

Saturday, June 2, 2012 16:34

Saleh al-Mutlaq: the withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki popular demand to end the era of dictatorship

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. The leader of the Iraqi List, Saleh al-Mutlaq said the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "has become a popular demand for an end to the era of dictatorship."

Mutlaq said in a statement received by the agency / Baghdadiya News / copy of it, that "the withdrawal of confidence from Maliki's government has become a popular demand for an end to the era of dictatorship impacted negatively on the Iraqi reality and isolated Iraq from its regional and international community."

He said al-Mutlaq, that "post-Maliki and the dictatorship, is inevitable, and that what you are trying to promoted by some of the media associated with the Prime Minister's Office, including Al-Iraqiya Official, as well as a handful of deputies accident who became engaged in politics and preachers of the sultans, on the dangers of withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki , are unfounded. "

He said al-Mutlaq said that "the survival of Maliki as prime minister will present the national unity at risk and lead to the partition of the country and the continuation of financial and administrative corruption and further violations of human rights," the statement said.

The Al-Iraqiya quoted in the breaking news today about al-Mutlaq said, "that the withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki may drag Iraq into civil war," / Finished

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/10279-ZHAkG-AkLZkK-YOGB-AkVj%D8%A9-Il-AkLAkKn-LZkB-yoIBn-kPlmAs-GjB%D8%A9-AkDKbAbNEn%D8%A9.html

Thanks Shelley! I love an article these days that has quotes from a live body and not a source. This message does not sound like Maliki is going to have an oppportunity to sign and implement Erbil, a Baghdad Bob's BBQ, or a Dunkin Donuts. I hope Mutlaq is correct, this is not just propoganda, and Maliki is OUT!

Edited by KamelKeeper

Thanks Shelley! I love an article these days that has quotes from a live body and not a source. This message does not sound like Maliki is going to have an oppportunity to sign and implement Erbil, a Baghdad Bob's BBQ, or a Dunkin Donuts. I hope Mutlaq is correct, this is not just propoganda, and Maliki is OUT!

Your welcome very much !!! I'm looking all around, not much news to find at the moment.