Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time for RP Supporters to get behind Mitt Romney

TPSprayduster

Fail much? And where in my post did I call anyone anyone names? Two fails, want to go for three?

^^^ -REP

Nice :D .....you both know Im right

I suppose calling me mad is not insulting. Good try.....hahaha

There will be a reckoning in Nov....your group will be dealt with.

Not because you dont have some good points, but because

of the approach

meanwhile, Paulers will try to cause trouble.....Its a losing proposition

and the end result will be forgotten. Its a shame really, but there

is no hope of compromise, so Conservatives will do what must

be done to save the country from the chaos that Libs and Paulers

are advocating

These guys can't get into debate of the facts, because this is the type of stuff that happens when you try to debate fact:

You get owned. Here comes a face just for you cris :P

Huge effin....your just sad......pitiful little guy

in your grammas basement......come on back out to

reality, its waiting for you when you wake from your

web induced nightmare :D

I actually read your posts ( btw, thought you guys ignored me )

every now and then you have a lucid moment, you should

work on maintaining those

All three of you just got owned.....bring LD in

I'll easily own him/her too :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A turn-off? LOL:lol: They mad!

Come on 40 you know that all of the haters are just hating because people are not turning to follow. I think you are the only person from the Ron Paul supporters i do not have on ignore because you are not down right negative and disrespectful to another point of view. I do read the stuff you post because you do allow for movement. Not like your fellow patriots your way or the highway mode does not work. At least we know that you don't go off like a roman candle like others when the news is not as good as it should be or cry fraud or conspiracy.

By the way right on word you should order your absentee ballot so you can vote. Since you are in osaka, japan. Don't forget to write in Dr Paul and watch you ballot get set aside when the reader will not record it.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its a shame really, but there

is no hope of compromise, so Conservatives will do what must

be done to save the country from the chaos that Libs and Paulers

are advocating

Mitt Romney is about as conservative as a thong. Sometimes I read your posts and I think to myself, "this guy agrees with Paul's message. Why would he vote for Romney?" Then I remember that you can't bear the golden rule.

At least we know that you don't go off like a roman candle like others when the news is not as good as it should be or cry fraud or conspiracy.

Check me out if Paul DOESN'T win.

• Upvote 1

Mitt Romney is about as conservative as a thong. Sometimes I read your posts and I think to myself, "this guy agrees with Paul's message. Why would he vote for Romney?" Then I remember that you can't bear the golden rule.

Check me out if Paul DOESN'T win.

Oh i will 40, you know i will do that, because you aren't going to go crazy and go ballistic you have better things to do than to go off like that. I will be here in Nov and the rest of your crew will slowly fade away and go back to promoting far fetched ideas and opinions. When is California's primary 40? I hope the the RP folks show up in Cali.

@Cris just remember don't be provoked because some will come here waving the banners of the Army of Truth, Far Fetched and Way out opinions. Don't lose your focus or you will be accused of provocation when the accuser is the one who is trying to bring the pain.

Edited by TPSprayduster

You want to bring my name in also like your TP buddy?

OWN me...try it. I deal in facts and if you are man enough to debate me then bring it on.

Talk is cheap, and that is all you to can do besides degrading insulting remarks towards the posters.

You have no facts, just insults and false information.

Truth movement is a peaceful one, and you can't break that. Period.

You brought my name into this, now name the topic you want to debunk I have posted. If you have the balls.

You won't, nobody has tried, again all talk, no knowledge. Prove me wrong...I leave. I prove you wrong...you leave.

Are you man enough? I am a gambler...but I usually win. Try me.

Kiss it foo.....owned :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[quote name=TPSprayduster'

@Cris just remember don't be provoked because some will come here waving the banners of the Army of Truth, Far Fetched and Way out opinions. Don't lose your focus or you will be accused of provocation when the accuser is the one who is trying to bring the pain.

I hear ya TP......I've had just about enough of these fools

Its time for the gloves to come off and treat them the way

they like to treat others. ;)

They've only got a taste of it the last 2 days.....I'm gonna

give them both barrels

You loose. Don't feel bad...I hear the food is great at camp Fema.

Funny...If your libtard theories were correct....you'd be the

first in FEMA for your posts......what an incompetent leader of

mind numbed Paulers

You loose. Don't feel bad...I hear the food is great at camp Fema.

Funny...If your libtard theories were correct....you'd be the

first in FEMA for your posts......what an incompetent leader of

mind numbed Paulers

owned once again :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was a pretty good debate, 40 and Chris was minding their p's and Q's and LD decide to command attention instead of ignoring a challenge and claiming none of his threads can be debunked depends on the reader if he or she believes it that all the debunking it needs after that it all went south. I think Bump or was it KS said if you don't like it don't read it. I am sure someone will be provoked and closed the thread will be because the RP crew does not like the topic and it was going right along everyone having fun and posting. Hopefully everyone will listen and we move on. Thanks Carla.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets say TPS you detested fish, so much it actually made you throw up if you consumed it. Lets say you go for dinner and chicken, which is really what you want, is off the menu. The waiter comes around and presumes to tell you it's time for you to start eating fish. Would you eat it?

Lets say no chicken only fish or sh*t sandwich. Do you really want the sandwich?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was a pretty good debate, 40 and Chris was minding their p's and Q's and LD decide to command attention instead of ignoring a challenge and claiming none of his threads can be debunked depends on the reader if he or she believes it that all the debunking it needs after that it all went south. I think Bump or was it KS said if you don't like it don't read it. I am sure someone will be provoked and closed the thread will be because the RP crew does not like the topic and it was going right along everyone having fun and posting. Hopefully everyone will listen and we move on. Thanks Carla.

Actually, I believe it was you and your boy Cris that began with the name calling, because you know, it's difficult to notice the plank in your own eye. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Actually, I believe it was you and your boy Cris that began with the name calling, because you know, it's difficult to notice the plank in your own eye. :rolleyes:

Go back to the start of this topic and show where i have called people names? Post that please, if not then you need to move along. Crying and complaing hoping the MODS will come in and close this post because too many are speaking up and your group is being ignored. I am waiting sir.