Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor sleepless tonight...

adamfuri

This is worse than waiting for christmas as a kid. when will we know...How will we know...What if it doesent happen...? this rollercoaster has a lot of interesting ups and downs but I think that I am ready for the big finish.

Christmas we at least knew for sure it was coming! We will know when we see xe.com or forex change the rate. Be prepared for "What if it doesn't happen", you just have to. We are closer than EVER before, but....it's IRAQ, so that rules out all logic and analysis. We may be waiting months. Let's hope not. I want/need this before April 1!

When I first got into the dinar investment, I had such excitement and anticipation every time someone said it was going to happen, I followed the forums faithfully, until wee hours of the night, dreamed of my new-paid off home and my nice car, I "planned" trips to exotic places, spas, and visualized what it would be like being rich. Constantly. Only to experience ANOTHER let down. Hearing things like, "well, we dont know why it didn't happen, only that its "done". At first I'd believe them. Not anymore. I found myself getting upset at God, (like it was His fault) and realized that I was putting my focus on the money and the power it will have, instead of the Power in God.

That was then.........this is now.....................

Now, I could care less what they say. I no longer am "married" to the thoughts of being rich and now, I just try to make it through each day of still being considered "poverty level". I thank God for every meal I have to eat that He has provided, and gas for my car-although I'm never able to completely fill it up. I thank Him for my job and the loyal friends I have even while I'm still poor. For I have learned, that IN everything, I give thanks to God, not FOR everything but IN everything. I have seen Him come through for me in ways I never thought possible and I now know, that an abundance of money wont make me fulfilled because only God can do that. (Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy because I'll not "need" money anymore, but thats not where I put my focus anymore).

So, until I actually see and hear that its "DONE", I will continue witnessing the True Love of God, and His constant provision and then after I cash in, I will still witness His love, because my focus isn't on the money...only on HIM.

I have some family members that will call me when it does, till then, I loose NO sleep or my health over it. It aint worth it.

Bless you guys and gals. Step away and refocus if needed

Thank you Squeaky, I am in total agreement with you. God has blessed us so abundantly, I am one of the richest people I know, I may not have money but I am rich beyond belief...God has been so good. When it happens it happens. Life is good all the time in Jesus.....God bless you....

Squeaky great post I think we all get caught up an forget the real meaning of what we should be living for in his name.
Squeaky...Thank you for the wonderful post. God Bless you and your family
Thank you Squeaky, I am in total agreement with you. God has blessed us so abundantly, I am one of the richest people I know, I may not have money but I am rich beyond belief...God has been so good. When it happens it happens. Life is good all the time in Jesus.....God bless you....

You're all very welcome and Thank you to you all as well for your kindness. We just need to hang in there, stay grounded.

Blessings

I am wondering why Adam hasn't let us know what was the results of the "email" he received from the CBI contact. It's really not like him to not get back to us. I am not being critical, just really anxious.

rriiigghhhtttt?!?!?, It can either be nothing, or it could be fantastic and he already knows some "good" news. To the poster Adam, if you can sleep at night, at least make time for a nap...Rest is bliss :)