Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Received A Call

robo5288

Hey Robo! Ill be honest, this isnt the first time I have heard the same......

And the person I heard it from, has the type of background that could most likely use his resources to find this kind of info out.....I cant confirm or deny personally that its true, but I have become more skeptical and I surely wouldnt rule it out!! When money and greed are involved, almost anything is possible!

Yep Keepm; I suppose most of us have been fooled a bit along the way. Looking back; this entire process has come to be very amusing to me now. I got sucked into this just as much as the next guy. Geeez' what a joke. Oh well; the free enterprise system is alive and well in dinar land. But, I know that no one on these sites knows anything at all about the dinar exchange rate and whether it will rise or fall in the coming months. And I know that you know that as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cannot supply you with the contact info, however, I can confirm that all of the IQD I purchased from my bank came from the Federal Reserve. My banker confirmed this for me. The IQD was a dirty little secret that the masses weren't suppose to know about. It seems that this speculative investment snowballed in popularity and the Federal Reserves reserves were purchased by investors. That is why the banks stopped selling dinar. It was a simple case of supply and demand. Demand depleted the supply.

My bank received their dinar from a dinar dealer in Tampa. Of the 5 tellers that I use to buy from, only one still works there and she's now the Bank President. We still reminisce about the first time I ordered dinar from her, and she winked as she filled out the order...........actually, now that we laugh about it, she let me know that she had pink eye that day......

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 1

ok...so I have a few questions for you!

can you give more details on this "disturbing call" please. Does this so called call relate to the "dinar" itself or was it a call from your brother (or sister) calling you to go hang out when you didn't want to (because I'd be disturbed by that :D ) ?

What makes you think all of the sites are connected? Share the "deets" on that too if you have them.

Why do you think this post will disappear? The mods don't censor so called rumors. If that was the case, anything about OKIE would've been scrubbed a long time ago and anyone who mentioned him would be perma-banned, right? :unsure::unsure:

Are you paranoid because of this phone call? :(

I'm with you Princess. What kind of call was it? What was it that was so disturbing? I have had a dursturbing call too: it was my ex at 3 am drunk dialing. ROBO- Making such a short, broad spectrum statement without any substance only propogates the same ideas that spawn from these so called scammming pumpers.

• Upvote 1

Received a disturbing call last night; not sure what to make of it. But I do have a question; are all of these dinar sites connected, and are we actually victims of an enormous con job? I guess if this post disappears, we will have our answer. Waiting.........................

I think you guys need to learn to read between the lines. robo5288 was being cryptic for a reason.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Doc...at this point nothing is irrevelant...the biggy here is we all just hope it is legit...I think most folks on here have momemts of uncertainy...the question would be who would be behind it and where would they hide??? Talk about a Jihad!!....stay positive regardless...keeps hypertension down...cheers