Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did they just release the Budget?

They may have released the budget. It's in the Law Library. Bing and Google (at least on my POC computer aren't translating it very well, maybe one of you could work on it. At the very least, it's budget related, not a lot of numbers throughout it. Thanks!

It's the one dated May 3rd:

My link

• Upvote 3

Here is the first page translated.

In order to facilitate the implementation of the federal budget law of the Republic of Iraq for the year / 2012 Pursuant to the validity

Vested in each of the Ministers of Finance and Planning to the provisions of federal Article (52) that it Asarhama

Consign the Implementing Regulations of the federal budget after it was put in the general framework of the strategy

Required by the current stage, emphasizing the maximum use of the financial allocations adopted in the

Balancing energies to employ in order to continue to build advanced civilization of the Iraqi society.

(-1 Included instructions prepared in accordance with the provisions of the federal budget law No. (22

For the year / 2012 the following: -

The first section / / controls for the coordination of the power ministries and departments not associated with

According to the provisions of Article (52) of the Code of Federal budget number (22) for the year

2012 we issued the following instructions /

First section

Here is the 2nd page

De

• Upvote 2

OK, here's the secong page in Bing:

Generic budget implementation instruction/2012On the basis of the provisions of article 52 of the federal public budget law No. (22) of the year2012 we help following/The first sectionDeh manual accounts balance (classification of budget) adopted the principle of transparency and inclusiveness and the principle of the sheetsKKK j block rofat Walt, mandated by the Financial Administration Act and to identify the qualitative aspect in types of suctionDD and set out/2012 Fe e for Federal plus e e year anyone Equalizer a FZ or l by Deming fully to manage or sheets forWat e (see Dodd spending allocation Boardwalk pl h e any restricted e-General j ad hoc mother b quantity ElvesFinancial) allowed for management move in scope during the financial year.E j Equalizer de p Watt dull restricting State spending departments within customizable spendingA to e km j States de p Lim and to familiarize management Elji ales pain t altakht n ya anas "m RA" basis for ans isCovered, s r m ythak j l stop spending might entail a load balancing a given year of the amounts committedJ the Ministry to Ministry blood evaluate e b so in light of that State ministries and bodies should be on ghiralmrtbetFinancial statements:--1 monthly trial balanceN de m telmtha Management Department or the sheets of my feeds algae Walt Dar previously e seats Yen: videosN m m y j covered t. clear financial status (accounts department) of budget allocations and include previouslyA "a" type org km Orgasmic tunnel of those customizations and account for the Exchange with a report explaining the vocabulary of eAnd b balance, rum o HR plight Lal Walsh e power x so as to give a clear picture of what the balance carriedDe to m 2001 and Balt rotate levied b suck refrigerators sense covered or Alai e y e and the height of the actual j suction rofatNeed cash for that plan next monthOz d lattg j-almhas Israelis want it p e/دائ j the Ministry financial t g altkori e m Zan references a. filed MeiDuration (10) days of the end of each month.B. deposit ministries and chambers of Kurdistan all monthly accounts (balance-audit)J Ministry for the m gear n w Tan, m. wim cards-link j-p it almhas j دائ HR 10) days of the end of each u)Federal Financial Accounting Dept..-2 cash budget:-OM Mee zontb raeaud no e FAK Epstein won Ta kovnll e ylave followed herh u e ydkon e nstadar ylaao e ydkonla name our j-p dutt Shalla Lalla x Tel true j Ixhuatlán m e ydkonla takovd as to read Thapa drag zico (tanamlaao let Salé) htisolalaghalabm hibashala tailmala hevako hidkonla name nonidemlao nonaeadla hibashalau hilamla hihanlab ytelal naibbo folk, she stripped ltamla ghalbmlao hidkonla-liquidity they say siyah name taramet SA p Gao n m j namla, Shalla to drag does not G4 Thapa as gone j p e as nomads hadoi rirkotb Mr heglao my furniture na Ta tarazo not a HP Epstein won a y followed by NAW zezat hbsahamla hraead/hilamla herazo glib name demtat hdhomhzovahamlao milaklaao hrazob htabtrmla Reig E Ta FAK zvahamla Salé Jammu milka b hmzotnmla Reig t potato

I think the first words on this translation give us a hint of what this is - the instructions for the implementation. Skimming through, there aren't a lot of numbers in it. Looks like progress, either way....

• Upvote 2

Here's what I did. Hard to read though. Good to see your still around.http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq-lg-law.org&act=url

Sorry couldn't get it to post as a link.

• Upvote 1

"I think the first words on this translation give us a hint of what this is - the instructions for the implementation. Skimming through, there aren't a lot of numbers in it. Looks like progress, either way.... "

fnbplanet, good enough for me, thanks for bringing it forward.

Thank You Fnbplanet smile.gif Great Find. Sure does look like the start of something good! Maybe this is the actual start! rolleyes.gif

Glad you are back! Missed You.

Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Gone, The Witch Is Gone... tongue.gif It's Soooo Nice!

Oh and Thank You hi-five and fastarnie for pitching in. smile.gif Appreciate That!

Edited by Maggie123

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the 2012 budget. That was released last year. I thinker are waiting for the 2013 budget. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time smile.gif

Nice Avitar Ash! smile.gif

Nope, This is the 2012 budget that we are still waiting on to be released.

I don't remember what month it was last year when they released 2011's budget but it was late and seemed to take forever then too! rolleyes.gif

Thanks fnb for the post, it's too bad that translation is bad.

This is what I got, they" canceled Walt" I'm not sure if they mean "Walt" Disney or the Disney channel.

The "sucked the refrigerator" I'm not sure why, but they talk about "rum", my guess is they spilled the "rum" in the refrigerator and sucked the "rum" because it's expensive.

They talk about "elves" I'm thinking they hired Santa Clause's "elves" for whatever reason, these guys are weird so who knows why.

They say "rofatNeed cash" I'm thinking that "rofat" needs cash to go shopping.

Sorry but I couldn't stop laughing while reading the post because of translation, so I thought I throw a little humor to lighten things up.

• Upvote 2