Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nancy Pelosi heading to Iraq for RV

westy33567

I just heard on CSpan that Nancy Pelosi is going to Iraq, Tonight because she promised several Congressional Leaders, that she would get the Iraqi's to RV this weekend, so she could get there votes on the Health Care Bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the Democratic Party was Heavily Invested in the Dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in November. When asked to comment on the Trip she quoted "Im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" end quote!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care for here but she may score a few points if she can pull this off!!! The RV I'm talking about, when she comes home she still has to face reality, most Americans are AGAINS 1990 PAGES OF SOMETHING NO ONE UNDERSTANDS AND ARE NOT WILLING TO READ!

Maybe we should get a humor topic post section for all those people that get their panties in a bunch every time somebody is trying to ease the tension and have some fun waiting for the RV. You got to admit that it is a little funny with all the predictions that don't come true. JMO

Please take as rumor since there is no link to confirm it. I don't know it this was brought to this forum before.

I just heard on CSpan that Nancy Pelosi is going to Iraq, Tonight because she promised several Congressional Leaders, that she would get the Iraqi's to RV this weekend, so she could get there votes on the Health Care Bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the Democratic Party was Heavily Invested in the Dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in November. When asked to comment on the Trip she quoted "Im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" .

Posted this yesterday for rumor humor, didnt think it would get copied and paste. Go figure. Etbar no, but I know a friend who works on base, that knows a guy who works at the PX, that is the cousin to the prime minister, who is related to this street vendor, who knows this guy who sells camels, and he said he would love to trade you dinars for viet dong. He said that the viet dong was gonna rv before the Iraqi dinar!