Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nancy Pelosi heading to Iraq for RV

westy33567

I guess the people who thought this was not just satire truely believe that the Democratic Party bought alot of dinars to buy the election in November, and think Nancy Pelosi would go down on shabibi, so I guess being shamless, and a xxxx are common vertues in the Democratic Party.

Edited by ToddS
Removed word

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the people that thought this was real, shame on you, you really need to take a good hard look at yourselves and seek some help for being too gulable. This was ment as humor rumor, and to think of it in any other way was nieve at best. I make no aplogy, other to say boy this nation is in bad shape, when people can not read thru this ovious joke. These are people that actually vote in this country. Pretty scary! I mean seriously I just read a post by frank which references cspan post. Hope it wasnt mine. This a a sharp reminder to all that read these posts, dont believe what you read, just because someone said it, and they are supose to be a guru, they may be getting information like I just posted. It certainly opened my eyes how these posts can get legs!

I just heard on CSpan that Nancy Pelosi is going to Iraq, Tonight because she promised several Congressional Leaders, that she would get the Iraqi's to RV this weekend, so she could get there votes on the Health Care Bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the Democratic Party was Heavily Invested in the Dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in November. When asked to comment on the Trip she quoted "Im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" end quote!

If true,(since I did not see it , I will not presume validity in either direction) it an absolute joke to think that she has or would have any influence in Iraq. Come to think about it, it does sound like something idiotic she would say and do.

Sorry without a link, that never happened......

I just heard on CSpan that Nancy Pelosi is going to Iraq, Tonight because she promised several Congressional Leaders, that she would get the Iraqi's to RV this weekend, so she could get there votes on the Health Care Bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the Democratic Party was Heavily Invested in the Dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in November. When asked to comment on the Trip she quoted "Im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" end quote!

For all the people that thought this was real, shame on you, you really need to take a good hard look at yourselves and seek some help for being too gulable. This was ment as humor rumor, and to think of it in any other way was nieve at best. I make no aplogy, other to say boy this nation is in bad shape, when people can not read thru this ovious joke. These are people that actually vote in this country. Pretty scary! I mean seriously I just read a post by frank which references cspan post. Hope it wasnt mine. This a a sharp reminder to all that read these posts, dont believe what you read, just because someone said it, and they are supose to be a guru, they may be getting information like I just posted. It certainly opened my eyes how these posts can get legs!

Then I would recommend that you don't post trash jokes thinking that your humor in any way is appreciated. Pelosi is a joke. However, you would be surprised at the type and number of people that we, over here in Iraq, have to babysit when they come poking their nose into foriegn politics. I read your first post and didn't find any humor in it. Then I read the quoted post and you disgust me.

i just heard on cspan that nancy pelosi is going to iraq, tonight because she promised several congressional leaders, that she would get the iraqi's to rv this weekend, so she could get there votes on the health care bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the democratic party was heavily invested in the dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in november. When asked to comment on the trip she quoted "im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" end quote!

she went last may........

I am afraid the joke is one you, nobody will listen to a word you say now. Those of us that failed to see validity in it went about their business peacefully.