Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For thoes who pray..please pray

bbbeauti

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that you make a mighty move on bbbeautiful's behalf, Lord . . . that you will supernaturally intervene and put both she and her husband in strategic places that they will be offered jobs. I ask Lord, that you move on Christian's in the area, in her family and wherever you need to, Lord that this lack will come to an end!!!

I ask you to honor her request, Father . . . she humbled herself and asked. She is NOT a beggar woman, Lord, because you say in your Word that we have all the riches in Glory, In Christ Jesus. I ask that you fill their house to overflowing and that they will know that it is the MIGHTY HAND OF GOD . . . that there could be no other explanation. We are expecting a good report, Lord and we ask that you move quickly!

There is none like you, Lord . . . your mercy endures forever! We thank you for what you are doing God, THIS VERY HOUR . . . and we trust you to bring it to pass. Bless you, Lord . . . Bless your Holy Name.

It's coming bbbeautiful . . . it's coming!

• Upvote 1

Prayers are going out as I type but I would also like to offer something you may want to look into. :hug:

There are many companies online that hire people to work from their homes as call center operators. (We are certainly familiar with the prospect of talking to someone in India when you have a problem.)

Well there are companies here in the US that will hire you to do the same thing. I do not know what training you have so I am not going to suggest any specific company. In 2006 ABC ran a special with Tory Johnson ABCNews In the article she mentions several companies that hire call center operators.

These operators work from the comfort of their home at hours they choose. The pay is not outstanding but there is no driving expense, clothing expense, etc. I know they are legit because I worked for one for a few months myself. You are paid during your training period too. The only cost I had was about $30 for a background investigation (because I was dealing with personal information from clients) and the internet connection, computer, dedicated telephone line, telephone and headset.

Each company lists their skill requirements, some are technical, but none of them sound really difficult. These are not companies that offer to find you a job for a fee! They are real companies hiring you for a real job. Please check them out - might be just the thing you need - no day care cost involved.

BTW since 2006, there are other companies besides the ones listed on ABC, just google "Call Center Opportunities" and you will see there are plenty.

Good Luck

:twothumbs:

I have looked into these...right now I dont have the $30 but when I did I got into a couple and it ended up being a waste of money. I have spent a lot of money in my life to have home businesses...like Shaklee, Amway, Melaluca, BeautiControl, and Young Living Oils. I still sell most of these, but I am not a sales person..I cant sell a man in a desert dying of thirst a glass of water (mostly because my heart is to big). Thank you for the advise tho....

Thank you everyone who is praying it is really appreciated...I am not a spammer or scammer...I wont ask for money, if you are led I wont turn it down! LOL!!!! but really Prayers are enough because God is good, powerful and some how he will pull us out of this...some how....

Prayers are going up to God that He might strengthen you during this period of financial struggle. Many of us may be in the same situation and will need your prayers.

(suggestion for a job: find a cleaning service, learn the ropes on how to clean, and then advertise your services. It's good money while you are searching for a job you want.)

bbbeauti, I as well keep you in my prayers.

Our Father in Heaven knows all. He will hear our prayers for you and He will give you peace, strength and courage to face each day. He knows how much you can handle, He knows your strength and most of all your weaknesses. There is a reason why we struggle in our lives and only He knows. I guess its His way of bringing us back to Him.

Father hear our prayers for bbbeauti and family. I know you will take care of bbbbeauti. Father be kind and loving and give her the wisdom to see your Love. In your Son's name Jesus Christ, Amen

• Upvote 1

bbbeauti, You will definitely be in my prayers. I have been where you are, but by the Grace of God and His goodness my family and I came through all of it. God is so good and He will be there for you !! We don't always see how He works but He is there for His children. I could share the amazing things that He did for me and my family, but it would take this whole page. You know it is always the darkest right before dawn! It probably seems very dark right now, but you will have a lot of people praying for you here because there are a lot of wonderful Christian people on this site. You hang in there sweetie, we will be praying for you, you are not alone! May God bless you!!

I can't remember the name of the poster. I think it was flb something or other. His avatar has an older guy with a goofy expression. He said he was in Atlanta, older and disabled and was about to be evicted, and as it turned out, he was a 25 year ols scammer living in Texas. I will dig up his name after I take my 3 year old to dance. These scammers are usually recent members who begin by asking for prayer. I am a devout Christian which is why these sort of scammers annoy me. I didn't directly accuse BBBeauti of being a scammer. I simply said his/her intro looked like others that are.

I see...Thanks.