Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Rumor From Some Where Else

sunshinelvr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is how many ignorant people there are on this site. Of course this was not said on CNN. Everything said on the radio or TV is put on the website. People have scoured CNN, CSPAN's site only to find nothing. If you Dinar junkies can't produce a link then your S.O.L. Some will say its a rumor well if its true coming from a news agency then there's a link there's no rumor when it comes to news. When one of you bozo's says I heard a rumor, correct yourself, especially if you are the one propogating it because that's a lie. When a person gets there rocks off of setting a warehouse on fire they call that person a piromaniac. When a person tells out and out lies about dinar stories heard on CNN well...you know what they are.

Why do people start out their pointless bashing right away, just wait it out and see if it ends up being right, ( Remember this is the Rumor section ) so please use some common sense here, anyways thanks sunshine for the info hope this turns out to be true, God knows we could use a break :)

I just recieved a text from xxxxxx

she forwarded me a text from her husband. This is all she knows she can't reach him now so she don't know if he saw this or what, but we want to know if anyone else saw this or if we can find it........

FWD: Cnn said those of you lucky enough to buy dinars will be happy on sunday

She already sent this text to The Fiddler. As The Fiddler says lets pray!!!!

next email:

HI! Im home now. I am still trying to get to get a hold of my hubby! I am so sorry, I wish I knew more!! I asked xxxxx to post since I was not home! I got the tex from my husband while driving! I screamed and my girls were saying "WHAT'S WRONG MOMMY?!" We have not been talking about the Dinar around them because we were all too into it, so I just said, oh, your silly daddy sent me a funny tex! Then my daughter said, mommy, no texing when driving!! Oh they are so smart at a young age! (I was not texing, just read it) All his text said was what xxxxx posted about CNN saying good news on Sunday. My husband works in a high security building and NO phones are allowed, so I am guessing he ran out to the truck and sent me that tex! HE WOULD NOT SAY IT IF IT WAS NOT TRUE. I will post as soon as I hear from him. I was hoping someone out there might have some info. on it as well.

Sent to me at 12:noon today!

Enjoy!

:woot::wave:

sunshinelvr, Can you please confirm or retract this post now that you and your friend have had ample time to get with the husband? As you can see, there are many people who are holding on to this information with great hope. Thanks.

sunshinelvr, Can you please confirm or retract this post now that you and your friend have had ample time to get with the husband? As you can see, there are many people who are holding on to this information with great hope. Thanks.

Just to be clear. This was an email sent to me. This is not anyone I know. I gues I should have made that clearer in the post. My apologies. Its just a fun rumor. I normally only post news articles. Thank you for all your replys everyone. I don't know where the thanks button went to. ;)

O.k. this same story was going around in December. If anyone wants to look in the archive they'll find it. I'm posting this comment because the Monday after it didn't happen there were some unhappy people on this site (and it wasn't pretty).:(

If it's true I'll be as happy as the next person and eat crow and gladly listen to the I told you so's.:lol:

pleasant valley.... you have got to be kidding me. Cnn doesnt always get it right? Seriously, they are a news channel. WHy would they lie? You have got to be kidding me....

Silly nega-girl...( nega-girl, nega-buy) equalls a negative person.

Next to MSNBC, CNN is the least reliable and an extremely biased cable news channel and I use the word "news" very loosely in their case. "Why would they lie", now that is funny.