Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Rumor From Some Where Else

sunshinelvr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After careful consideration I have decided that this is our best course of action: We get a very large quantity of this "hopium" ..gather everyone together...get a good bon fire going and.....INHALE.....repeatedly...may take 2-3 times a day depending on Chat morale. I have it on good authority that we do not have to worry about withdrawals as long as we have a RV when we stop. Bama will announce the time of the first INHALING and all the Mods will be first in line. ;)

I'm basically new to this site...but what if it does rv on Sun at a good rate....where would you cash in on a Sun....Also isn't it possible to rv on Sun at 3.00 and overnight drop to where it is now on Mon?

Well It could if the govt of Iraq would be overthrown and a massive bombing go on to where the country of Iraq was a glass bowl but other than that not really.

I just heard on CSpan that Nancy Pelosi is going to Iraq, Tonight because she promised several Congressional Leaders, that she would get the Iraqi's to RV this weekend, so she could get there votes on the Health Care Bill. It seems she has told them not to worry about getting re-elected, because the Democratic Party was Heavily Invested in the Dinar, and they would have enough money to buy everyones votes in November. When asked to comment on the Trip she quoted "Im gonna get those 216 votes even if it means giving some face time to shabibbi" end quote!

I hope so but I couldn't find it in the CNN logs.

I'm not trying to be negative either. Most of you have been in this a lot longer than me, but I couldn't find it on CNN either. I just want it so badly that I want to keep finding something to continue to reassure me. My fiance is in Kuwait working for DOD just because to have a job they said he "has" to go there with no guarantee of a job once his contract is up in December. :( We want this for our children. Anyone have any ideas of confirming this or that CHASE is "ON ALERT"?