Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Rumor From Some Where Else

sunshinelvr

I just recieved a text from xxxxxx

she forwarded me a text from her husband. This is all she knows she can't reach him now so she don't know if he saw this or what, but we want to know if anyone else saw this or if we can find it........

FWD: Cnn said those of you lucky enough to buy dinars will be happy on sunday

She already sent this text to The Fiddler. As The Fiddler says lets pray!!!!

next email:

HI! Im home now. I am still trying to get to get a hold of my hubby! I am so sorry, I wish I knew more!! I asked xxxxx to post since I was not home! I got the tex from my husband while driving! I screamed and my girls were saying "WHAT'S WRONG MOMMY?!" We have not been talking about the Dinar around them because we were all too into it, so I just said, oh, your silly daddy sent me a funny tex! Then my daughter said, mommy, no texing when driving!! Oh they are so smart at a young age! (I was not texing, just read it) All his text said was what xxxxx posted about CNN saying good news on Sunday. My husband works in a high security building and NO phones are allowed, so I am guessing he ran out to the truck and sent me that tex! HE WOULD NOT SAY IT IF IT WAS NOT TRUE. I will post as soon as I hear from him. I was hoping someone out there might have some info. on it as well.

Sent to me at 12:noon today!

Enjoy!

:woot::wave:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just recieved a text from xxxxxx

she forwarded me a text from her husband. This is all she knows she can't reach him now so she don't know if he saw this or what, but we want to know if anyone else saw this or if we can find it........

Fwd: Cnn said those of you lucky enough to buy dinars will be happy on sunday

she already sent this text to the fiddler. As the fiddler says lets pray!!!!

Next email:

Hi! Im home now. I am still trying to get to get a hold of my hubby! I am so sorry, i wish i knew more!! I asked xxxxx to post since i was not home! I got the tex from my husband while driving! I screamed and my girls were saying "what's wrong mommy?!" we have not been talking about the dinar around them because we were all too into it, so i just said, oh, your silly daddy sent me a funny tex! Then my daughter said, mommy, no texing when driving!! Oh they are so smart at a young age! (i was not texing, just read it) all his text said was what xxxxx posted about cnn saying good news on sunday. My husband works in a high security building and no phones are allowed, so i am guessing he ran out to the truck and sent me that tex! He would not say it if it was not true. I will post as soon as i hear from him. I was hoping someone out there might have some info. On it as well.

Sent to me at 12:noon today!

Enjoy!

:woot::wave:

i've heard this story before...somtime last year.....sigh

Pretty powerful....can't help with additional info but could be very interesting. I have posted in the recent past of a money exchange here in Iraq on my base that was recently set up but had not opened yet. I heard from a shop next to it today that they plan to open on the 15th. WoooHoo. More boots on the ground.

Thanks for posting. Great news and if it is only a rumor great story. I can picture the screaming in the car. I picture my wife screaming with the kids in the back receiving a text like this. After all it is all about providing for our families and helping others. Judging by your tone and excitement I don't think you would make up a story like this. I really hate to say it but I'm leaning on the believing side.. Cheers to Sunday or March 18th would be a great bday present for me! GO RV!

Guest marketralley

pleasant valley.... you have got to be kidding me. Cnn doesnt always get it right? Seriously, they are a news channel. WHy would they lie? You have got to be kidding me....

Silly nega-girl...( nega-girl, nega-buy) equalls a negative person.

Pretty powerful....can't help with additional info but could be very interesting. I have posted in the recent past of a money exchange here in Iraq on my base that was recently set up but had not opened yet. I heard from a shop next to it today that they plan to open on the 15th. WoooHoo. More boots on the ground.

this is good to hear thanks

pleasant valley.... you have got to be kidding me. Cnn doesnt always get it right? Seriously, they are a news channel. WHy would they lie? You have got to be kidding me....

Silly nega-girl...( nega-girl, nega-buy) equalls a negative person.

PleasantvalleySunday has never seemed negative to me.....at this stage of our journey we should try to cut each other a little slack ;)