Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

email from Ali/Dinar Trade

sammyque

Dinar Trade is back in the market for buying and selling

Friday, April 20, 2012 8:34 PM

"DinarTrade Sales" <sales@dinartrade.com>

Add sender to Contacts

Dinar Trade is back in the market for buying and selling of Iraqi dinar and other currencies

In the coming months we will be launching the much anticipated, never before seen investment opportunities we have been working on for the past year.

Being the prime market maker and industry leader since 2004 in the Iraqi Dinar, we believe that it is our duty and commitment to provide our customers with quality services and an array of investment opportunities so that you may get the most out of your investment.

These exclusive, never before seen programs will change the way you invest in Iraq.

Our first of many programs:

New Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve

Dinar Trade is now introducing the new Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve, which offers you the chance to leverage your investment with minimal risk.

* Place your order on www.dinartrade.com

* Send in your 10% payment

* If you opt not to pay the 90% you will still receive dinars equivalent to your 10% payment.

Best wishes,

Ali Agha

D Trade Inc

1 (877) 770-7660

Dinar Trade is back in the market for buying and selling

Friday, April 20, 2012 8:34 PM

"DinarTrade Sales" <sales@dinartrade.com>

Add sender to Contacts

Dinar Trade is back in the market for buying and selling of Iraqi dinar and other currencies

In the coming months we will be launching the much anticipated, never before seen investment opportunities we have been working on for the past year.

Being the prime market maker and industry leader since 2004 in the Iraqi Dinar, we believe that it is our duty and commitment to provide our customers with quality services and an array of investment opportunities so that you may get the most out of your investment.

These exclusive, never before seen programs will change the way you invest in Iraq.

Our first of many programs:

New Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve

Dinar Trade is now introducing the new Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve, which offers you the chance to leverage your investment with minimal risk.

* Place your order on www.dinartrade.com

* Send in your 10% payment

* If you opt not to pay the 90% you will still receive dinars equivalent to your 10% payment.

Best wishes,

Ali Agha

D Trade Inc

1 (877) 770-7660

Link? :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, I just got the email as well and viewed the site. Looks like he's selling a little cheaper than he did before. I could be wrong.

Ali's email states, "In the coming months we will be launching.... "

Just a thought but if the dinar was to RV any time soon, you'd think he'd have to have his investment offering available now to be ready for the extra cash we would all have.

Maybe I'm just reading into the statement too much.

Anyway.. I'm good with hoping for sooner than later..

B)

• Upvote 1

Just a thought but if the dinar was to RV any time soon, you'd think he'd have to have his investment offering available now to be ready for the extra cash we would all have.

B)

Nope. You are spot on.

• Upvote 1

B)

In case you haven't realized, Ali has no more of a clue as to when or how the dinar will change it's value... Ali is looking out for Ali...

Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing Ali... But Ali is simply looking to profit from others, as most any salesman does... It does not mean that he has more knowledge than you or anyone else does, it just means that he has an agenda (creating a profit for himself)...

JMO, but there is nothing wrong with him trying to create a profit for himself... Just read the things he actually says and don't interpret them to mean anything more than they actually do... He is a salesman that is only out for himself... Look at his previous posts and chats over the years and a picture emerges... He will say the bare minimum, being very vague at times, so that the idea people have in their minds as to how or when the dinar will happen was not diminished and didn't cut into his profits...

In short, I have absolutely no problems with Ali... But I would trust him about as much as a used car salesman on what I should spend my money on... Simply because it is in his best interest to make something sound nicer than it may actually be in order to create a profit for himself...

• Upvote 3

maybe ali was away getting his FINRA or NASAA licenses as that's what you need to sell investments and hes always talking about this great investment opportunity he has lol. that said cant knock the guy for turning a profit some people say he's trying to make a profit, well of course he is, businesses arent' in business out of hte kindness of their heart, then it would be a charity not a business