Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our congress scares me silly

Francie26

Our congress scares me silly. The Dems are in control of the Senate, and they can still do enormous damage before we can get them out of there. They tie the hands of the house, which is (supposedly) in Republican control. But they are not doing much to help, either. An example is that now Nancy Pelosi wants to change the first amendment so corporations can't voice a political (an election) comment, in effect, reducing our freedom of speech. We all know that, once they get a toe in the door, there will be no stopping them, and those of us with an opinion on this website, as well as Fox News, and other outspoken members of corporations would be effectively muzzled.

I have been reading all the ways our constitution is in grave jeopardy from our own leaders, and it is uber-scary. No democracy has ever survived much past the 200 year mark, and we are there. Now! We cannot wait until an election, as too much damage can be done in even that short amount of time. Every single day we read or hear of another assault on our constitution and on ourselves by our very own leaders. Time is of the essence.

But the good news is that The Wall Street Daily has found a way we can take back our country. It is in a document named: Save Congress From Itself: The Framer's Secret Resolution . This document explains how our forefathers, the wisest collection of men who ever lived, knew that congress would eventually become too large and bloated to correct itself, so they left ordinary American citizens a constitutional backdoor to reclaim congress and stop these people n their tracks. I had no idea such a means existed, but it clearly does.

I would post it here, but that would not be right. The Wall Street Daily offers it free, however, if you sign in to receive their daily email, also free. I recommend it strongly. This is the only means I have ever known about that actually puts the power of the constitution back into our hands, the American people, something I didn't know we could do without going through our congressmen and women, many of whom don't seem particulary eager to do the right thing these days.

Here is the website: http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/wallstreet-research/pdf/SAVEAMERICAweb.pdf

I promise you, it will be worth signing up to get only this one document because it puts the power back in our hands, although the daily news will surely be valuable as well. And in a few days, if you don't like it, you can opt out. Fran

Again . . . http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/wallstreet-research/pdf/SAVEAMERICAweb.pdf

• Upvote 2

Nothing new here.

The Democrats have been having closed door meetings excluding Republicans.

They have been passing & sneeking in key Bills in the wee hrs in the morn on a Sat or Sun as America sleeps.

The AG, Holder excused himself twice frrom a grand hearing.

Obama took control of the Internet & some freddoms of speack.

Not a peep from the media. The media is still outraged Bush wanted to wiretap known Jihadists in the USA.

Obama will continue to be shetered & protected from critism by the media.

• Upvote 2

This is what I am talking about, Luigi1. And now, I found an amazing constitutional way for us to stop this nonsense (I'd say much worse than nonsense, but don't want Granny to push me out the door. haha). Just teasing you, Granny. Here is the site regarding Nancy Pelosi's latest attack on freedom of speech.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nancy-pelosi-wants-to-change-first-amendment-to-allow-regulation-of-corporate-speech/

Our congress scares me silly. The Dems are in control of the Senate, and they can still do enormous damage before we can get them out of there. They tie the hands of the house, which is (supposedly) in Republican control. But they are not doing much to help, either. An example is that now Nancy Pelosi wants to change the first amendment so corporations can't voice a political (an election) comment, in effect, reducing our freedom of speech. We all know that, once they get a toe in the door, there will be no stopping them, and those of us with an opinion on this website, as well as Fox News, and other outspoken members of corporations would be effectively muzzled.

I have been reading all the ways our constitution is in grave jeopardy from our own leaders, and it is uber-scary. No democracy has ever survived much past the 200 year mark, and we are there. Now! We cannot wait until an election, as too much damage can be done in even that short amount of time. Every single day we read or hear of another assault on our constitution and on ourselves by our very own leaders. Time is of the essence.

But the good news is that The Wall Street Daily has found a way we can take back our country. It is in a document named: Save Congress From Itself: The Framer's Secret Resolution . This document explains how our forefathers, the wisest collection of men who ever lived, knew that congress would eventually become too large and bloated to correct itself, so they left ordinary American citizens a constitutional backdoor to reclaim congress and stop these people n their tracks. I had no idea such a means existed, but it clearly does.

I would post it here, but that would not be right. The Wall Street Daily offers it free, however, if you sign in to receive their daily email, also free. I recommend it strongly. This is the only means I have ever known about that actually puts the power of the constitution back into our hands, the American people, something I didn't know we could do without going through our congressmen and women, many of whom don't seem particularly eager to do the right thing these days. But we can. And it's time we knew it!!

Here is the website: http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/'>http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/ I promise you, it will be worth signing up to get only this one document because it puts the power back in our hands, although the daily news will surely be valuable as well. And in a few days, if you don't like it, you can opt out. Fran

Again . . . http://www.wallstreetdaily.com

[

• Upvote 1

We the people have been sold out. Congress is the best government money can buy. I have totally given up having any faith in our government and just hope that after they finish destroying each other and the smoke clears on our country and there would be enough to rebuild.

We the people have been sold out. Congress is the best government money can buy. I have totally given up having any faith in our government and just hope that after they finish destroying each other and the smoke clears on our country and there would be enough to rebuild.

The government didn't buy 15,000 spy drones for are security. :( I'am looking at a few other countrys", and have a dual citzenship when the chit hits the fan.

no wonder they scare you. They (the so called congress) have never been officially re-seated since they walked out in 1860, but that is another story. Be sure to know the difference between the United States and the united States of America. I am sure most Americans are unaware of the difference.

• Upvote 1

no wonder they scare you. They (the so called congress) have never been officially re-seated since they walked out in 1860, but that is another story. Be sure to know the difference between the United States and the united States of America. I am sure most Americans are unaware of the difference.

And the ones that keep crying about the original republic are still lost. None of the two governments never had anything to do with the private people! That "We the People" in the beginning of THEIR corporate constitution is not me and you the private people. The private people had nothing to do with it. The "We the People" means we the 56 men who decided together and create themselves a corporate government. Only THEY are the signors to that document, not all the private people. All the private people are nothing but mere volunteers who freely participate in THEIR corporate government!

Go back to when they had the war with the British. At the end of that war didn't the Knig release his claim on every man and women who were all his subjects. setting them all free where they each became their own free independant sovereign Kings to self govern themselves? At that moment in time was there any government here? NO! There was no government. That government was created later by 56 men who got together and decided to create THEMSELVES a corporate government!

By what AUTHORITY did those 56 men have to force all the free private men and women to become bound to THEIR corporate government those 56 men decided to create among themselves? None! Zero! NADA! They had NO AUTHORITY over any man or woman to force any of them to be bound to anything. Everyone was FREE and became their own King/Government to self govern themselves! And by what authority did those 56 men have to bind every future man yet to even be born to be bound to their self created corporate government? None! Zero! NADA!

Since you were born, when did YOU ever go down and signh onto that constitution oir sign onto to it by signing some type of adendum to it to become a member to it? Unless you did that, you are not a party to that constitution and THEIR corporate court has even told you that.

Padelford, Fay & Co. v. Mayor and Aldermen of City of Savannah, 1854

"*55 But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain."

Right there the court clearly states that YOU as a "private person" have NO RIGHT to complain for ANY breach to the constitution because YOU are not a party to it! Only the STATES are a party to it and only they may complain!

And the STATES are all just a subcorp of the United States corp which each STATE had to go through the corporate board officers called CONgress in order to be admitted into THEIR corporate union!

Now you see WHY all those 150+ cases filed to get the courts to hear argumens based on the merits over Obama being eligible have all been dismissed for stating they have NO STANDING to bring the case to court! They have no standing because they are not a party to the constitution and they have NO RIGHT to complain for that breach to it!

The other illusion everyone has is thinking they are United States Citizens! You are not a United States Citizen unless you have completed the required 3 step process to become one. One, the United States is just a FOREIGN Corporation called Government and located outside the 50 nation state territories. So how could you possibly be born inside a piece of paper?

But to become a United States citizen THEIR court has stated and ruled, based on their corporate law established by their corporate board officers called CONgress in the following case:

City of Minneapolis v. Reum, 1893

"The United States, in the exercise of their undoubted right, have prescribed the conditions upon compliance with which an alien may become a citizen of this nation. The act of congress of April 14, 1802, (2 Stat. 153, c. 28, § 1; Rev. St. § 2165,) provides that ‘an alien may be admitted to become a citizen of the United States in the following manner, and not otherwise. First. He shall, two years at least prior to his admission, declare before a proper court his intention to become a citizen of the United States, and to renounce*578 his allegiance to the potentate or sovereignty of which he may be at the time a citizen or subject. Second. He shall, at the time of his application to be admitted, declare, on oath, before some one of the courts above specified, that he will support the constitution of the United States, and that he absolutely and entirely renounces and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty; and particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of which he was before a citizen or subject, which proceedings shall be recorded by the clerk of the court. Third. It shall be made to appear to the satisfaction of the court admitting such alien that he has resided within the United States five years at least, and within the state or territory where such court is at the time held one year at least, and that during that time he has behaved as a man of a good moral character, attached to the principles of the constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the same; but the oath of the applicant shall in no case be allowed to prove his residence.’"

Have you ever declared, before a court your admission to become a United States citizen, and renounce your allegiance and sovereignty to your creator? Have you admitted an application, declared, on oath, before some one of the courts specified, that you will support the constitution of the United States, and that you absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to your creator, that you were subject to at birth? Has it been made to appear to the court that you have resided WITHIN the United States five years at least, and within their federal zone States or territory as a MAN of good moral character, attached to the principles of the constitution of the United States?

Unless you, as a living man, have completed all of those steps you cannot be a US citizen!!!

And WHY would anyone want to give up their allegiance to their creator and all the God given rights the creator has granted to you, just to become a member to a private club known as the United States, Inc and its 50 State, Inc's just become their chattel property subjecting yourself to over 6 million laws they have created on their internal books, and to a group of elite that worship Satan? Isn't Satan required to get your consent in order to take your soul? Since the elite that are behind this empire that controls all these corporate entities are people that appear to worship Satan, could it be they are using this deception they created to get you the living man to freely volunteer your soul to Satan by getting your consent, where you freely consent yourself to be presumed to be that fictional entity, the legal person, created by the State through what is commonly known as the Birth Certificate?

You would have to give up your allegiance to God. And that is all that God wanted. If you became a UNITED STATES citizen you have to give up your allegiance to God. How can you be a US citizen and a Christian at the same time? It’s an impossibility in law.

• Upvote 1