Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody going to wait till the RV reaches $3.20.

cgbrown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think if the RV happens, I'm cashing in and getting out of the game. The ride is a little too much for me. You never know what's going to happen over there and having spent 3 years in Iraq, I only believe what I see...I've been in the game for 6 years and just want to get something out of it. So, this weekend, the end of June, the end of 2010...when it's over, I'm done with "the game", sources, contacts...all the 007 stuff. I just hope it's over sooner than later....

Me too; I didn't realize how stressful this was going to be on me. It's only a matter of time before I get a foreclosure notice and I was really hoping the RV was going to happen this weekend; I'm on unemployment and, like a lot of other people, really needed this to happen.

Not as easy as we thought.... everyone is hoping but the hopes and rumours has been just rumours all these while... Everytime we see someone write something positive.... everyone gets a thrill of joy but end up waiting again.... and nothing happened...

God bless, for your sake, sooner is better. I hope things work out for you.

Me too; I didn't realize how stressful this was going to be on me. It's only a matter of time before I get a foreclosure notice and I was really hoping the RV was going to happen this weekend; I'm on unemployment and, like a lot of other people, really needed this to happen.

id say my biggest lesson is one of nonattachment. It is good for me, but I am ready to move on as well, cash in and be grateful for what I receive. I will do as much as I can to clear the wreckage of the past (debt) and help others. I have appreciated, to my surprise, being "in this" with all of you. It has been very comforting. Thanks to all.

When the RI/RV happens I'm paying off bills. If it is a low number Thats all I cash in and wait.

At that point I'm so far infront of this investment, All I do is thank God, and my friend that told me about the dinar.

Me Too Seatttle! I am happy just to pay my bills off, and then sit on it!

Sometimes courage, persistance, and patience should be considered virtues. If there is a delay till June or December then I will use the interim opportunity to add to my dinar collection. In the meantime, we can all take comfort in the fact that an RI/RV is inevitable and that we really need to enjoy the waiting game because the days we spend fretting over delays will not be recoverable and have been wasted.

I don't think it will come in to low due to future speculation. If it does we will be scrambling to exchange for lower denom's. I don't know how fast those would be available in the US after they are released and what fee we might have to pay. I think I will cash in most of mine but leaning toward waiting to see what Adam has to offer for future investments.

Don't take this wrong, I'm not admonishing you because I don't know what happened and it is none of my business. I just hope you didn't quit your job on one of those high notes when you thought the rv was imminent. My reason for this post is to caution others that are fed up with their jobs not to quit their jobs in anticipation of an rv tomorrow or the next day. The job market is tough out there, as we all know. My heart goes out to all of those people that are on the verge of losing their homes, behind on bills, etc. because of this investment. I know there are a lot of people out there who spent money they did not have because they knew it was going to happen any moment. Please, anyone reading this, do not spend any more than you can afford to lose without the chance of losing your home or the kids going hungry.

It is sad that so many were hoping for this to happen so that they could salvage their lives. I do not believe that anyone invested in this for that reason, but we all have found ourselves in a strange perdicament since the economy crashed. We can never count on a government to help us when these times come along, but a long term investment paying off would be a dream come true for many. Good luck to those who need this. Whatever happens, you still have possession of this piece of hope and maybe you can rebuild after it happens. Have been down that road many times in my life and something good always comes along at the end of a hard journey.

Whatever it goes up to, I am not changing a thing. I plan on buying a new house and that's about it. Still keep the same job (so thankful to have) drive the same car (not that it's a bad one) and still live the same life. Don't forgot, no matter what, never forget where you came from and take care of yours.

I keep reading how people are counting on this rv to keep their homes, or to keep from going bankrupt. If you're in that situation, you should not be spending money on an investment that could take years to pay off. To understand investing, is to understand that your investment is probably not going to make you rich overnight. It is disturbing to hear this kind of stuff. Your unemployed and your about to lose your home, and you've put all your faith and money in something that is currently little more than butt-wipe. There are just as many sites out there saying this isn't going to happen till 2012 or 2013, as there are that are saying it will happen tomorrow. Please everyone, please do not spend money on an investment if you can't afford it.

You may be able to save your home if your loan has been sold several times, and the current service provider/Mortgage company, does not have the original note, which they probably do not. Do a goggle search with the following words if this applies to you. Judges denies foreclosures because mortgage companies can't produce the original note, or something to that effect.

Original notes became lost when the mortgage notes were sold in bundles of securities on Wall Street. This strategy has saved a lot of homeowners from loosing their homes. I hope it helps you. It has helped me. I found an attorney who knew about this loop hole, and I haven't made a house payment in over a year. I am not trying to shirk my obligations but, with the usury interest that homeowners pay over a 30 year note, I have paid in access of over $200,000 for a $100,000 home over the course of 15 years. As far as I am concerned, they've gotten enought out of me.

Good luck. Finding an attorney who understands this strategy won't be easy. They really have to be an "out of the box" type of thinker. Just show him some Internet articles to support you when you go to see an attorney. It's the "Produce the Note" strategy and it's working in some cases.

Again, good luck.