Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody going to wait till the RV reaches $3.20.

cgbrown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious, why invest if you were only taking a gamble? Never ever gamble on ANY gov't making a timely or reasonable decision. Do I have dinar? Yes. Do I want to cash them in? Sure. But look at what has happened in the last 6 months alone. They will delay until they can and for numerous reasons. Its a gov't, thats what they do. They dont care if the IMF or world bank tries to make them. I hope they can force a RV soon but I am very doubtful. Look toward the end of the month at the soonest.

Curious, why invest if you were only taking a gamble? Never ever gamble on ANY gov't making a timely or reasonable decision. Do I have dinar? Yes. Do I want to cash them in? Sure. But look at what has happened in the last 6 months alone. They will delay until they can and for numerous reasons. Its a gov't, thats what they do. They dont care if the IMF or world bank tries to make them. I hope they can force a RV soon but I am very doubtful. Look toward the end of the month at the soonest.

Good post. Why would Iraq want to make anyone rich for such a small investment? They don't. They will wait until the last minute and at a small increase because they know that most people will jump at the first chance to get money. After reading the posts on this site, they are absolutely right. The "get rich quickers" are everywhere & will cash in quickly.

It looks like Iraq has been given a deadline of sorts & I think it may happen around the 24th to the end of the month.

KC6512, here's to wishing you the best in your situation. I'm a part-time realtor by trade and thoroughly have enjoyed learning all of the many facets of the trade. Might I suggest a couple of options and you'll have to research things further on your own accord simply to avoid any personal liability ... before giving up on the house thing find someone knowledgeable in your area and weigh the options of either a "Short Sale" on your house (must be listed by a realtor for bank(s) to process; or a "Loan Modification" via a reputable source and NOT YOUR MORTGAGE COMPANY(ies) ... they're only out for themselves. Wish ya the best. It's not complicated - no matter the direction you choose. Hang in there.

T-Dawg

Unfortunately, ANYTHING is possible with the dinar, its revaluation ... denomination ... those that guarantee you anything are not thinking clearly. I certainly hope it doesn't LOP, but for anyone to GUARANTEE it won't is out of line .... remember the old adage, "only two things are guaranteed ... death and taxes". Hang in there everyone.