Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Update - Regional Executive

Dinar Buddy

Yeah.... I work at Chase Bank. They have been told its a scam by upper management. <_<

Well, I'm just a sittin and a grinnin :P

Cuz when it does RV I'll tell them "I'm giving notice today...... Today is my last day"

I just wish OOM would stuff it and just give us intel and leave all the predictions of "it already happened" (for the - what is it... 9th time?) out.

Come On R V

:)

Just my Opinion, A true Banker never reveals any proprietary information, no matter how juicy, or telling it may or may not be. The dinar is not quite the dark secret it's been alluded to be though. It's a matter of who you ask, and what is considered confidential proprietary information until directed otherwise, and no your local branch manager more than likely at this time isn't privy to such matters. That goes for just about anything in banking, and it's a big violation of the Code of Ethics to discuss any type of confidential information unless you don't need a job. Don't make it more than what it is though, and yes, the right people all know about this. Oh, and it's called the rate desk. :blink::blink::blink: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out why people keep confusing a person's expertise with handling other people's money, with a person who expertly USES money as a tool to make more..... They are different skill sets. The guy who manages the parking garage, does not as a result have the ability to engineer and build next years speculative prototype car.... Different skill sets, that are not transferred by virtue of proximity.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Just wait for Adam and quit worrying.

And then what?

Will he make all your worries go away?

Iraq is a cesspool. Banking your future on those monkeys is like licking sand. Its just not good.

Sit on your dinar and forget about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1