Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Calls RV One Mo' Time!...In Country

OKIEOILMAN: THIS MUCH I CAN SAY--DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL) AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO. THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO'S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

Is this the same RV that happened last week? :huh:

OKIEOILMAN: THIS MUCH I CAN SAY--DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL)

End Quote

lol

AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY

End Quote

double lol

AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO.

End Quote

triple lol.

THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO'S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

End Quote

quadruple ( quintuple, sextuple,etc.) lol.

OKIEOILMAN: THIS MUCH I CAN SAY--DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL) AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO. THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO'S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

Is this the same RV that happened last week? :huh:

So funny how he says so matter of factly that the 1:1 ratio was projected as in in-country rate to sweep the big bills off the streets. Have you EVER heard this loser make that claim??