Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sen. Grassley calls the president 'stupid'

Cronus

By NBC's Kelly O'Donnell

Iowa's senior senator and prolific Tweeter, Republican Chuck Grassley, sent a harshly worded message Saturday that intentionally slighted the president.

Aides say Grassley personally Tweeted: "Constituents askd why i am not outraged at PresO attack on supreme court independence. Bcause Am ppl r not stupid as this x prof of con law."

While Grassley's Twitter account had been previously hacked, this time the use of the word "stupid" was his own. Aides say, "The Tweet is Sen. Grassley's. He is saying that it doesn't speak well of any constitutional law professor to not understand Marbury v Madison. The people understand the independence of the judiciary. So he thinks most Americans are smarter on the Constitution."

In a second Tweet, Grassley wrote,"Possibility of peace and freedom for Syria gets more remote as PresO plays along w the farce of Kofi Annans negotiatios (sic) there Barack wakeup."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/08/11082601-sen-grassley-calls-the-president-stupid?lite

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

obama's statement that the supreme court does not have the right to rule on the constitutionality of health care:

was indeed stupid---or just plain ignorant of our system of government

He's a idiot plain and simple. The supreme ct is supposed to uphold are constitution thats why they are there. Not change anything in it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think many are missing something very important here. Obama is not ignorant or stupid. He has positioned himself to where the ignorant and stupid believe what ever comes out of his mouth is true and they just take it as law! No doubt he studied constitutional law so in his future he knows how to skirt it and eventually dismantle it! The man is no dummy, he is scary smart. IMO .

• Upvote 1

That's the thing with this guy, I can't tell if he's crazy smart like a fox or not smart at all. My mom (she's a historian and far left) & I have had great debates. I tend to think he's a man with a plan & my mom thinks the latter. Whatever it is we need him out.