Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti ambassador confirms his country's support to bring out of Iraq under Chapter VII

Kuwaiti ambassador confirms his country's support to bring out of Iraq under Chapter VII

08 April, 2012 08:11:00

Said the Ambassador of Kuwait to Baghdad to the insured and his government's stand with Iraq to take him out from under Chapter VII.

He said the insurer during a meeting with Justice Minister Hassan Shammari according to a statement received Fayhaa a copy of it that the government of his country and his people stand with Iraq and contain him in order to salvation from the international sanctions of Chapter VII,noting the need for continued hard work to activate the relations between the two countries at all levels.

http://translate.goo....omy/75421.html

• Upvote 2

I am guessing that this time table is sill around June. What are your thoughts Carla?

Thnaks fer the post!! ;)

Carla left the forum. Hey when is the oil wealth going to the people?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I was mixing her up with someone else

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

While I hope that removal of Chapter VII will happen, I can't help thinking Kuwait is sitting there watching the 3 ring circus going on in Iraq. Maliki continues to break promises and not honor verbal and signed agreements. How can they feel all warm and fuzzy

with anything he's agreed with them. He has about a week to get things done if Kuwait goes to the UN and agrees to have the remaining sanctions removed. IMO the completed GOI isn't a requirement to have Chapter VII lifted, it sure would look better to the UNSC. They do have a functioning GOI, it's in a bit of disarray but functioning never the less.

Thanks for the post

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Happy Easter

Go RV/RI B)