Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fractionalized Banking

GIVINGisGREAT

Good Afternoon Dinar Friends,

I'm doing a class paper on Dinar and wanted to try to explain Fractionalized Banking...I know I have seen articles about it here but when I put that term in the SEARCH Box, it doesn't really take me to a section specialized for that term. Does anyone out there have access that can send me to a specific spot for that info? (Google doesn't help much either)

Thank You,

Brian

It seems to me that I have seen articles here that explained how the formula works for the oil/Dinar...How they spend approximately $4 to produce a barrel of oil, and how when we cash in Dinar it is held in Banks and the United States get credit towards oil...I probably butchered that explanation but I'm sure I have seen something to that effect.

Thanks Again.

It seems to me that I have seen articles here that explained how the formula works for the oil/Dinar...How they spend approximately $4 to produce a barrel of oil, and how when we cash in Dinar it is held in Banks and the United States get credit towards oil...I probably butchered that explanation but I'm sure I have seen something to that effect.

Thanks Again.

I wouldnt put too much faith in that scenario because the fact is that it doesnt explain how the dinar would be backed at a higher value....a lot of people try to say that with fractional banking, Iraq can cover almost any amount of a RV because you dont have to have it all there. But it doesnt apply to central banks and backing the value of their currency.....its used by commercial banks for loans and financing....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I wouldnt put too much faith in that scenario because the fact is that it doesnt explain how the dinar would be backed at a higher value....a lot of people try to say that with fractional banking, Iraq can cover almost any amount of a RV because you dont have to have it all there. But it doesnt apply to central banks and backing the value of their currency.....its used by commercial banks for loans and financing....

Correct. Fractional banking is why Iraq's M2 is more than double the physical cash in circulation.

BTW, how's the family?

• Upvote 1