Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auction

HisHands

I know that there was not one yesterday due to the holiday, but I was thinking several people made comment to watch the auction for today. Was just wondering if anyone could find that they actually had one today. I am coming up with zip. Yota....what do you see?

I know that there was not one yesterday due to the holiday, but I was thinking several people made comment to watch the auction for today. Was just wondering if anyone could find that they actually had one today. I am coming up with zip. Yota....what do you see?

i believe its a holiday, and there will be no auctions til sunday.

I don't think its a holiday....they updated the exchange rate page and they never do that when they're closed so....

We have looked at all the articles, etc and don't see that the holiday was for yesterday and today. Just yesterday as far as I can find. It seems to me that Delta on one of the chats said something about watching the auction today, it would tell us something. Does anybody remember that.? I have read so many articles that they are running together now!

• Upvote 1

I remember being told to watch the auctions today HH......I don't remember who said it but they said the CBI was through with the auctions now and today would be telling....

You are beginning to be in the same league as Yota-I saw that you were still up til the wee hours last night, as was I following the news. Burning that midnight oil.

• Upvote 1

You are beginning to be in the same league as Yota-I saw that you were still up til the wee hours last night, as was I following the news. Burning that midnight oil.

Lol, nooo......I get my understanding from people like Yota, Stryker and Trinity's breakdowns.....I was just up because I was too excited to sleep!

Lol, nooo......I get my understanding from people like Yota, Stryker and Trinity's breakdowns.....I was just up because I was too excited to sleep!

LOL-yeah me, too,. Unfortunately when 5:30 rolled around and it was time to get up for work I wished I would have not been QUITE so excited! ;)

LOL-yeah me, too,. Unfortunately when 5:30 rolled around and it was time to get up for work I wished I would have not been QUITE so excited! ;)

Yep....thats what time I get up to start getting my crew going....on my third cup of caffeine now!

Yep....thats what time I get up to start getting my crew going....on my third cup of caffeine now!

I remember being told to watch the auctions today HH......I don't remember who said it but they said the CBI was through with the auctions now and today would be telling....

If we were told to watch the auctions today and since there were none I can only think that were close, I thought I read somewhere the auctions would terminate after a rate change and that their only purpose was to reduce the money supply. An article last week stated the removal of the three zeros was a success and what I got from that is the first phase went good. Things are looking good for us, I'm not expecting an RV but wouldn't be surprised by it!

I'm not expecting an RV but wouldn't be surprised by it!

I remember Delta mentioning how no one, not even the experts expected a rate change to 1166 either, but there it was! I think that's how it's going to show up....just out of nowhere!

I think Clement put it : "Nothing, nothing, nothing...then SUDDENLY!"

All we have are windows and based on everything we've been reading anytime between now and the end of this month is a great window imo!

GO RV! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I remember Delta mentioning how no one, not even the experts expected a rate change to 1166 either, but there it was! I think that's how it's going to show up....just out of nowhere!

I think Clement put it : "Nothing, nothing, nothing...then SUDDENLY!"

All we have are windows and based on everything we've been reading anytime between now and the end of this month is a great window imo!

GO RV! wink.gif

Aok-was Delta the one who made mention to watch the Auction today? I thought I read it in a post here on DV. I was really thinking he is the one who said that the auction today would tell us much.......