Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Update Tuesday 3/9/10

Adam Montana

Hey VIPs!

Quick update for the VIP members. There's a lot going on behind the scenes at the

Montana Headquarters, and I realize I've neglected this section a little bit.

*Note: After typing this out, I realize that this should be shared with all of the members.

I am taking out the specific details on part of it, to be posted later in the VIP room.

The important part, which pertains to YOUR security, is left intact. Please take this

message VERY seriously!

I have a request. Hear me out real quick while I explain the premise.

You all know a bit of drama has been going on with some of our former members,

mods, etc etc... If one were to look closely, you'll notice that they all have one

thing in common - they want attention. I've never tooted my own horn like

I'm about to, so pardon me if this sounds out of character.

I have NEVER said "it's done on this date at this rate". On the same token, I have

never had to say "Oh Iraq, we can't trust them, this happened and this happened

and car bombings and *vomit*". I take a certain amount of pride in the FACT that

I've never thrown BS predictions out there. People may accuse me of it, but if you

ask them for proof - there is none.

Here is some GOOD common sense for you all: If you can't tell how someone is making

money on their time, you better beware their intentions!!! I make a couple of

bucks on VIP memberships and my other Dinar ventures, and your support and loyalty

keeps my work honest. (It would remain honest either way, I just simply wouldn't put

the time into this place if it weren't worth it to me. I have other businesses that make

plenty.)

Now, look at these other sites out there. The people who claim to have contacts and

intel, and don't want a penny for their time. Don't want anyone to help with the costs

of hosting... where are they making out? Do you really think these faceless internet

"gurus" are taking money out of their pockets month after month, out of the

goodness of their hearts?

No way is this happening. If these people wanted simply to share, why can't they do it

here without trashing others to build themselves up? Why must they bring other people

down in order to build up their own credibility? Why must they say "Oh that Adam Montana,

he doesn't know anything!" ...and then immediately go into an RV prediction?!

There is a good reason, and it's not good for you. These people do this for personal

gain, and the fact that they hide this personal gain should make you very afraid to

trust them.

This brings me to a particularly disturbing part of my post.

It has came to my attention that one of the former members of this site has started another

website and is using it to steal passwords from people. They are then using the passwords to

log in to members' accounts here at DV and other sites and change the passwords or steal

more personal information.

Word to the wise: If you don't see this notice at the bottom of the site, they are

using unsecure software and you could be putting yourself at risk:

Powered by vBulletin

I too hate the drama and bashing. NOTHING is gained by stepping on someone else. AND we as adults need to be wise and discerning with the information from ALL the posters, pumpers, etc...

Sometimes I think this is grade school kid stuff on the public forum.

I use VIP to get the best honest intel and discern that information as well.

Get a life people - - - -

I am so happy to hear Adam debunk all the koolaid pushers.. Now peeps.. Can you stop drinking the koolaid like alot of us on here have been trying to say.. These rumor mongers are liars.. Filling false hopes..follow the news, the facts. Not the liars that put out a date/rate ever week. That's right ... I said liars.. So peeps..will you now start thinking for yourselves and not be part of the rumor cult??

Adam,

I really am confused. If you are warning us about a particular person then you need to tell us who it is. Why protect the person? Give us all of his known names used on sites and we can be on the look out. Don't be so secretive (i.e. don't speak in generalities) let us in on what you know.

CG

Adam,

I really am confused. If you are warning us about a particular person then you need to tell us who it is. Why protect the person? Give us all of his known names used on sites and we can be on the look out. Don't be so secretive (i.e. don't speak in generalities) let us in on what you know.

CG

If I name the site, people will go there to look, and people will be harmed as a result of MY actions.

Take my advice - look at the site, scroll to the bottom of the page. If it says "Powered by Vbulletin" etc then it is probably ok. KTF, IIF, and a few others use Vbulletin, like DV here. The ones you need to watch out for are the newer sites started by disgruntled attention seekers that have been banned from other sites. They get banned for a reason, people. Some of them get banned from multiple sites - for a good reason. Don't trust them.

dhill, despite the attempts of jealous and misguided individuals to harm this site and my name, DinarVets.com will continue to be the best dinar site out there because of the community and the leadership here.

I will continue as I always have, with integrity and honesty.

Stay tuned, and thank you for your support.

Adam thanks for being honest and upfront. I'm a Police Officer and I cannot began to tell you how important that is.. I guess what I am trying to say is if we had more people like you I wouldn't have a job.. Thanks again.........

I don't care, I think you should make money, I just thought if you were talking about full disclosure you might mention that. Oh, and those words that are highlighted, don't you make money off those? Again, no offense intended, just trying to help.

Hey VIPs!

Quick update for the VIP members. There's a lot going on behind the scenes at the

Montana Headquarters, and I realize I've neglected this section a little bit.

*Note: After typing this out, I realize that this should be shared with all of the members.

I am taking out the specific details on part of it, to be posted later in the VIP room.

The important part, which pertains to YOUR security, is left intact. Please take this

message VERY seriously!

I have a request. Hear me out real quick while I explain the premise.

You all know a bit of drama has been going on with some of our former members,

mods, etc etc... If one were to look closely, you'll notice that they all have one

thing in common - they want attention. I've never tooted my own horn like

I'm about to, so pardon me if this sounds out of character.

I have NEVER said "it's done on this date at this rate". On the same token, I have

never had to say "Oh Iraq, we can't trust them, this happened and this happened

and car bombings and *vomit*". I take a certain amount of pride in the FACT that

I've never thrown BS predictions out there. People may accuse me of it, but if you

ask them for proof - there is none.

Here is some GOOD common sense for you all: If you can't tell how someone is making

money on their time, you better beware their intentions!!! I make a couple of

bucks on VIP memberships and my other Dinar ventures, and your support and loyalty

keeps my work honest. (It would remain honest either way, I just simply wouldn't put

the time into this place if it weren't worth it to me. I have other businesses that make

plenty.)

Now, look at these other sites out there. The people who claim to have contacts and

intel, and don't want a penny for their time. Don't want anyone to help with the costs

of hosting... where are they making out? Do you really think these faceless internet

"gurus" are taking money out of their pockets month after month, out of the

goodness of their hearts?

No way is this happening. If these people wanted simply to share, why can't they do it

here without trashing others to build themselves up? Why must they bring other people

down in order to build up their own credibility? Why must they say "Oh that Adam Montana,

he doesn't know anything!" ...and then immediately go into an RV prediction?!

There is a good reason, and it's not good for you. These people do this for personal

gain, and the fact that they hide this personal gain should make you very afraid to

trust them.

This brings me to a particularly disturbing part of my post.

It has came to my attention that one of the former members of this site has started another

website and is using it to steal passwords from people. They are then using the passwords to

log in to members' accounts here at DV and other sites and change the passwords or steal

more personal information.

Word to the wise: If you don't see this notice at the bottom of the site, they are

using unsecure software and you could be putting yourself at risk:

*Note: On Dinarvets.com, not even the admin can see your password. It

is md5 encrypted - one of the strongest encryptions available.

I'm not saying there are no good people out there - I am one of them. When my dinar websites

cost me only $5 a month to host and I only wrote when I felt the urge, it was free and I was happy

to share freely. Then people started asking the same questions over and over, because I

obviously have a good handle on the situation in Iraq, and for some reason you all respect my

views... even though I don't predict an RV every week. When the questions started taking 10,

then 15, then close to 20 hours a week to answer... I figured I'd write a book.

And it sold like hotcakes! Not because I make crazy predictions, not because I plagiarize

every Dinar site out there and post it on my own site for personal gain (like some other sites),

but because I give good analysis and have good information.

I've sold hundreds of copies of my book, and how many complaints have you heard?

That's right - not one.

How many happy customers have you heard? If you're in chat or on the forum, you hear it

all the time!

Friends, I've got some news coming for you. I've been working my tail off behind the scenes

sorting out the details on a scenario that nobody has even mentioned yet, and it's starting to

look like it's going to happen.

It's not bad - we're going to make some money. A LOT of money. But if we're not well prepared,

we're all going to be kicking ourselves in the butt for not working harder to GET prepared.

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm working hard behind the scenes to provide yet another

valuable service to the people who have given back to me.

What do I need from you?

Well, that's simple. I need you to all have faith in me and in DinarVets.com while I am working behind

the scenes. I cannot be in chat every day, because there are much more important fish to fry

right now - trust me on that! I need you to keep the dinar train rolling here - I've come to rely

in part on the good members of this community who post news here. I'm not talking about the

clowns that predict an RV within 72 hours every week, or the egomaniacs that want to start

drama and start other sites and act like a victim when they can't spam the forum with their

trust funds and other scams that they aren't even comfortable approaching ME with.

(Side note: If someone is selling a legitimate product, why would they have to sneak around

and do it behind my back? Friends, if someone tries to get you involved in an investment on this

site, and they haven't received my approval, something is FISHY. I am a legitimate business

man and I WILL approve legitimate investment opportunities. It is in my best interest as well as

the communities best interest to promote LEGITIMATE investments. For that reason I will be

opening a seperate section on dinarvets.com - "DV Approved Operations".)

I'm talking about the real true dinar news posters, the researchers, and the commentators.

I simply need you all to ignore the drama - spread the good word of DV to your friends - and

remain loyal and true. Ignore the false dinar prophets that predict a second financial coming

every week, they will only give you sadness and disappointment. Don't even say their names -

it spreads that disappointment to others who might hear of them and be sucked in to their

delusional fantasies. Many of our friends and loved ones have fallen prey to these people,

and the best way we can help save more people from the same fate is to stay strong, and

stay true.

I may not give you an RV every week, but I have never led you wrong.

Thank you for your patience, support, and loyalty.

And best of all - you're going to LOVE what is coming shortly!

Talk to you all soon,

-Adam Montana

P.S. I'm interested to see how many of those copycat websites THIS post ends up on! I'm

willing to bet most of those guys don't have the balls to post it, because it's not in their best

interests. So much for "just wanting to share". :lol:

I'm paying more attention to Post RV now than ever before to be honest.

Adam,

Forgive me if I am asking a delicate question - but, I believe it is worth asking for numerous reasons. Are you considering setting up an Iraqi Investment Fund (similar to an ETF), tied in with the Iraqi Exchange & Banking Sectors. As Iraq moves forward developing their natural resources (oil, nat gas, agriculture, minerals, etc), we could get in on the ground floor of a blossoming and eventually booming economy - a major player on the world stage. Thanks for considering my question, and for your post that started this thread...!

Be Blessed Brother,

RON ;)

I don't care, I think you should make money, I just thought if you were talking about full disclosure you might mention that. Oh, and those words that are highlighted, don't you make money off those? Again, no offense intended, just trying to help.
Yes Adam makes money on the ads but as you said he should because he works hard at keeping this site running smooth. What he is warning about is a class or type of person that keeps people pumped up by giving false hope with dates and rates for a RV to desperate people. They are attention seekers and are up to no good. He is right because we have seen many such persons on the sites and will start their own sites to suck people into their scams.