Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expectations of obtaining economic growth after the summit

yota691

Stryker,

I don't believe that there will be a rush to the banks to cash in, but to open accounts. 80% of them don't use a bank, but part of the RV purpose is to build trust in the government, the dinar and the banking system. Even those that will choose to use the "pay-through-your-cell-phone" system that they are setting up will STILL need to open an account at a bank to do so.

I understand that but they will not be running to the bank like some here will, they are not exchanging from IQD to USD they are going in to do exactly what you are saying...opening an account the way the CBI will want them to do. There was an article that stated that the CBI needed 2000 employees to be able to do the project, I know Shabibi said they didn't need that many but we really don't know if they don't and how their going to arrange the way it will be handled. Heck they could educate them that when they can come in so there is no rush on the banks.

Example;...you with the towel on your head, you can come in on Tuesday and you the one with the sheet on your head you come in Wednesday.....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ....how bought me, you come in on Thursday, cause I don't like you...:o ....

Hey I'm not saying this is when and how it's going to happen but I just through this out as an example of what could take place according to how I understand it by reading real news article.... I learned along time ago, if I'm wrong I can't get to mad at anyone except me but I'd be damn if I listen to the rumor section and keep on that ride.....

so fnb that being said I like what you are saying a lot because if I'm wrong I want to ride on your shirt tail...:D

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Let me clarify, all they need to do is educate them to where to go, what day to show up according to age, month that they were born in, etc..etc....see they can control the process somehow. I believe this is one of the things that Shabibi is saying when he says that the people need educating......just my take on it....

• Upvote 2

Let me clarify, all they need to do is educate them to where to go, what day to show up according to age, month that they were born in, etc..etc....see they can control the process somehow. I believe this is one of the things that Shabibi is saying when he says that the people need educating......just my take on it....

I firmly believe that there is a plan. It's the one thing that we know about Shabibbi, really. He can lay out a plan and follow it. Everything else that I've seen people assume about him (he's a genius, he speaks the truth, how he's outsmarted Maliki, etc.) is pure speculation. Seems we all do this a bit with the characters in this play. We gleen nuances about their political leaders from the very articles we label as "smoke". Fact is, we know less than we think we do, instead of the other way around. By the time that someone in a biased media outlet formulates a skewed question, through what a government (sectarian influenced) politician "speaks out loud", to what the media outlet actually interprets and approves for print, we really don't know these people.

It is fun imagining what they are like. I imagine that our perspectives are more accurate than 99% of the rest of the planet, but they're just perspectives.

• Upvote 2

This is just a thought.... If I owned a bank in a country where the majority of its citizens traded with primarily cash and did not have interest in opening a bank account... And I wanted them to open a bank account... I in theory could strong arm them into moving into the 21st centry (without kicking and screaming) by conducting a REVALUATION before (6 Months before) the new lower denominations were to be released thus forcing them to use electronic transactions..... In order to keep them from just using US dollar as making easy change on transactions, I would not do an exact 1:1 reval. I would use lets say .86 or 1.17 or 1.30... Something off a bit so it will be more conveinant to open an electronic account.... Then when the new lower denoms hit the street people will have access but will find it easier to use a debit card such as we do in our country.... Just pure speculation on a strategy the would work with most people.

• Upvote 3

This is just a thought.... If I owned a bank in a country where the majority of its citizens traded with primarily cash and did not have interest in opening a bank account... And I wanted them to open a bank account... I in theory could strong arm them into moving into the 21st centry (without kicking and screaming) by conducting a REVALUATION before (6 Months before) the new lower denominations were to be released thus forcing them to use electronic transactions..... In order to keep them from just using US dollar as making easy change on transactions, I would not do an exact 1:1 reval. I would use lets say .86 or 1.17 or 1.30... Something off a bit so it will be more conveinant to open an electronic account.... Then when the new lower denoms hit the street people will have access but will find it easier to use a debit card such as we do in our country.... Just pure speculation on a strategy the would work with most people.

I would do the same thing, IF, I could be assured of having more than three hours of electricity per day. Good thinking!

I would do the same thing, IF, I could be assured of having more than three hours of electricity per day. Good thinking!

Just a thought... We could trade them Obama for oil.. More oil for us= lower gas prices = lower cost for all goods shipped... and he could promote solar power to help them... Or... he could install wind generators in front of his podium during his speeches to produce electicity from the hot air he spews... It's a win win..Sorry for the rant, back to the subject at hand...

• Upvote 1

Just a thought... We could trade them Obama for oil and he could promote solar power to help them... Or... he could install wind generators in front of his podium during his speeches to produce electicity from the hot air he spews... Sorry for the rant...

Does algae grow in the desert?

• Upvote 1