Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

eviction really sucks

pbrman71

p b r you got 30 days too move from evction notice ,,,, back in a minute

WOW ---O KAY LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN GONE A SECOND :lol::blink: HERE YOU GO P B R ----> GO TOO HUD.GOV ---->ATALNTA ,,, THEN HOUSEING YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM TIME EVCTION NOTICE TOO LEAVE ------ > Learn more about renting and HUD rental assistance programs.

Need Help?

Privately owned subsidized housing - HUD helps apartment owners offer reduced rents to low-income tenants. Search for an apartment and apply directly at the management office.

Public Housing - affordable apartments for low-income families, the elderly and persons with disabilities. To apply, contact a public housing agency.

Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) - find your own place and use the voucher to pay for all or part of the rent. To apply, contact a public housing agency.

Local Renting Information

Rental help in your state - find affordable rentals and special needs housing, get help with your utility bills, and more

Need Advice?

Contact a housing counseling agency or call toll-free (800) 569-4287.

Your Rights and Responsibilities

Fair housing

Tenant rights, laws and protections in your state

Rights of tenants displaced from government-funded projects

Security deposits

More About Renting

Ten tips every tenant should know

Buying vs. renting

Renters insurance

THIS SHOULD GET YA GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION GOOD LUCK BUDDY

• Upvote 1

p b r you got 30 days too move from evction notice ,,,, back in a minute

WOW ---O KAY LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN GONE A SECOND :lol::blink: HERE YOU GO P B R ----> GO TOO HUD.GOV ---->ATALNTA ,,, THEN HOUSEING YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM TIME EVCTION NOTICE TOO LEAVE ------ > Learn more about renting and HUD rental assistance programs.

Need Help?

Privately owned subsidized housing - HUD helps apartment owners offer reduced rents to low-income tenants. Search for an apartment and apply directly at the management office.

Public Housing - affordable apartments for low-income families, the elderly and persons with disabilities. To apply, contact a public housing agency.

Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) - find your own place and use the voucher to pay for all or part of the rent. To apply, contact a public housing agency.

Local Renting Information

Rental help in your state - find affordable rentals and special needs housing, get help with your utility bills, and more

Need Advice?

Contact a housing counseling agency or call toll-free (800) 569-4287.

Your Rights and Responsibilities

Fair housing

Tenant rights, laws and protections in your state

Rights of tenants displaced from government-funded projects

Security deposits

More About Renting

Ten tips every tenant should know

Buying vs. renting

Renters insurance

THIS SHOULD GET YA GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION GOOD LUCK BUDDY

Good job bro. sure hope this helps PBR out

HEY ANOTHER THINKING THING I HAVE ---- :blink: BRAIN IN OVER DRIVE SORRY ,,,GO TOO THE COMMANDER OF THE LOCAL V.F.W. {VERTERANS OF FOREIGN WARS } THEY ARE LOCATED IN PHONE BOOK I`LL LOOK IT UP FOR YOU ALSO WOW O KAY WHICH ONE WILL WE

VFW GA Commander:

Leonard D. Ott

VFW Commander:

Tommy Tradewell

404-766-7261

Edited by jeepguy

Landlord is evicting us cause we just can't pay her rent. Out of work, health issues, you name it. 250k still for sale. 250. Needs to happen today, Sunday.

........Praying for you. I've been awfully close to the same situation that you are in. If you could send me your address, I would deem it an honor to gift you a few dollars. I'm a poor man but will lovingly share what little I have with you. Godspeed..........TennesseeCherokee

I know that there are certainly many good souls here on Dinar Vets, who would be glad to help you out. What say, brothers and sisters ?

• Upvote 1

........Praying for you. I've been awfully close to the same situation that you are in. If you could send me your address, I would deem it an honor to gift you a few dollars. I'm a poor man but will lovingly share what little I have with you. Godspeed..........TennesseeCherokee

I have offered the same but have not got a response from him. Wish he would accept our kind offers

I am overwhelmed at the responses on here. Isn't it funny how when you are about to lose faith in humanity things like this happen? Go to my page and find my email address...it'll be fareasier and more private than posting here. Thanks sincerely to EVERYONE!!!

Just wanted to say I know what your going threw I don't have money to pay the mortgage & I am now on food stamps. I don't know how I will keep up with my bills if I don't find work in the next week. I am now behind on credit cards as well. But one thing I do know is some where down the road this will pay off I hope it is before they start the foreclose proses.

First thing, don't panic!

As I said in another post the business of getting a renter out of a building is a process. The landlord CANNOT just come and tell you to be gone by th end of the week or month. You can stall the process by paying partial rent. You can try all the things others have suggested, as they will know the US rules better than I. But I do know that no one has the right to put you on the street if you pay even a part of the rent.

Second thing, ask for help everywhere. Don't let pride get in the way. Relatives, neighbours, agencies, church ... let people know you are looking for work and cannot affort your rent and need help. People cannot help you if they don't know you have a problem. Too many people hide the problem thinking they can work it out for themselves. Even if you can you are risking a heart attack or more with the worry. So ... ask for help ... as you have done here.

Third ... if you can take paypal and convert that to cash, which I know can be done though I have not done it in the past, I can offer you some cash ... through the paypal system. I have a plus balance there that isn't being used and a little more in the bank that I don't mind parting with for a good cause. In fact, I'll buy your dinar and then let you keep them. You can pay me for them when they RV.

Last point, and this is important ... you are not alone. The feeling of facing all this by yourself is terrifying. Family is upset and you feel they blame you. Your own feelings as the wage earner take a beating. Your need to feel secure goes and before you know it you are in that hospital bed next to Patty's Daddy having bypass surgery, or worse. So, don't feel alone. We are here. Some of us can help ... some in prayer, some in positive thought, and some with a donation to your rent and/or groceries and/or gas in the car to get to that next job interview.

Ask! We cannot help if we don't know!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Smee2......Your thoughts echo those of many of us....Thank You!.....I posted an idea of a little "PRE RV" on the 13th ...Thinking that a little from a lot of us could maybe make a big difference for PBRMAN and his family....I am afraid I don't know anything about a paypal account...but I am open to suggestions....

You make me more certain than ever that Canada is high on my list of places to visit !

GOD BLESS

First thing, don't panic!

As I said in another post the business of getting a renter out of a building is a process. The landlord CANNOT just come and tell you to be gone by th end of the week or month. You can stall the process by paying partial rent. You can try all the things others have suggested, as they will know the US rules better than I. But I do know that no one has the right to put you on the street if you pay even a part of the rent.

Second thing, ask for help everywhere. Don't let pride get in the way. Relatives, neighbours, agencies, church ... let people know you are looking for work and cannot affort your rent and need help. People cannot help you if they don't know you have a problem. Too many people hide the problem thinking they can work it out for themselves. Even if you can you are risking a heart attack or more with the worry. So ... ask for help ... as you have done here.

Third ... if you can take paypal and convert that to cash, which I know can be done though I have not done it in the past, I can offer you some cash ... through the paypal system. I have a plus balance there that isn't being used and a little more in the bank that I don't mind parting with for a good cause. In fact, I'll buy your dinar and then let you keep them. You can pay me for them when they RV.

Last point, and this is important ... you are not alone. The feeling of facing all this by yourself is terrifying. Family is upset and you feel they blame you. Your own feelings as the wage earner take a beating. Your need to feel secure goes and before you know it you are in that hospital bed next to Patty's Daddy having bypass surgery, or worse. So, don't feel alone. We are here. Some of us can help ... some in prayer, some in positive thought, and some with a donation to your rent and/or groceries and/or gas in the car to get to that next job interview.

Amazing and very humbling. Good advice here which we are heeding. Paypal is set up : pbrman71@paypal. Anything anyone can help with is a step in the right direction and is appreciated more than you can possibly know. Let us know through the email account on my status page so we can watch and keep track. Your kindnesses shown here has made a difference, and you will be blessed more than you know.

Ask! We cannot help if we don't know!

Bless you all for the help and advice and wishes, etc. It means more than you can know. Paypal is set up: pbrman71@paypal. Just let us know any amount or whatever so we can watch and keep track. Bless all of you and thanks so very very much

:)

smee2

Edited by pbrman71

pbrman-just sent you some from my husband and I. Know the boat you are in, and we are not far behind. But God will always bless those that give in His Name. Praying for your health, aslo. God Bless! It will come from the email address listed on my profile.

Sandy