Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-8-2010 Afternoon

k98nights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

marketralley, medic is like a car accident or a squished bug or toilet paper after you wipe. You just have to look!
This is most definitely the first time in my 42 years of existence, that I have heard this one. Toilet paper after you wipe? LOL :lmao:

Sorry, but I have to say if not I will explote. If you don't like Medic post do not open them. By the way, I am not in any payroll.

What you say is true, but what about the newbies who may not know any better? Granted we should not bash him, but I'd hate to see a newbie get sucked in by his drivel. JMHO

poker

Same old message it's happening this weekend. Folks I don't know about you but this information is getting old. i enjoy this site and have seen some really great intel. But stop always using Friday as when it's going to happen. Makes everything like a lie

What you say is true, but what about the newbies who may not know any better? Granted we should not bash him, but I'd hate to see a newbie get sucked in by his drivel. JMHO

poker

You are right. Thanks, have a very bless day!!!!!!

I don't want to be negative, but doesn't dinar sales go up everytime medic predicts a date? Does he sell dinar for a living?

Bingo! Bingo! come collect your 1mil dinars from your local dealer....However, I don't know if Medic sell dinars.

I agree with Pokerplayer, if people can give a date and not disclose who or how they have it, then others have the right to say how they feel about being misled. There is no accountability for those who say they have special intel, and no way to back it up.

Hey rafy who said i disliked medic i look at his message as entertinment only because i think he has a different agenda than we the investors do so relax okay
I did not mean to sound rude at any form. God bless you.