Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in dinars obtained from eBay

snakes251

I know where you get your dinars shouldn't affect your ability to cash in, so long as they are authentic (i.e. metallic strip, watermark). But as there are many of us that ordered ours off of eBay, I wondered if this would present any barriers to cashing in. I wouldn't think it would, since I'm able to take any foreign currency (like sterling pounds, for instance), go to the local Travelex, and voila.

Anyway, just a point I'm pondering with all good news floating around this week.

Go RV!

Here is what Dinar Banker requires to exchange Dinar for USD . . .

What you need to provide:

• A valid government-issued photo ID
  • Documents proving a reputable source for the currency;

• Receipts of purchase in your name or entity name (Trust, Corporation, LLC, etc.)
  • If the currency was a gift or transferred, the original receipt for purchase and documents transferring ownership
  • If the currency was acquired while you were deployed in Iraq, a copy of your orders and any other documents that will help us determine a reputable source.
  • Currency of questionable origin, currency imported illegally to the US, and currency purchased from unlicensed dealers will not be exchanged

https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/sell-iraqi-dinar.html

I hope that helps. . .Oh, and even purchasing off ebay, as long as you got the sellers original purchase info I would think you would be ok, but that's opinion not fact.

Edited by Dinarduo

No it wont make any difference where you got them as long as there real .....

Agree 100% with The Machine. Everytime I cash in my currency when arriving back in the US from business trips, I have never in my 25 years of traveling had to produce a history of where the currency came from. :D