Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

delta22

I'm so glad we are no longer being silenced too, finally my kids can pray before lunch at school, and before a game, and after a touchdown, thanks for clearing that all up for me.

Oh and you are right too, there are a lot more non believers and Christians out there, this is what solidly has been contributing to all the school shootings, mall shootings, suicides, entitlement, no responsibility, crowd. We just keep taking more and more God out of our lives and this is what we get. Of course they don't care they don't have to answer to anyone if their is no God and no heaven right?

Seriously I wish you idiots could go start a country of your own somewhere, and after several years of abortions and *** marriages you'd finally breed yourselves into extinction and we wouldn't have to listen to all this politically correct crap being spewed. Oh, that's right that couldn't happen because someone would have to go to work and there wouldn't be enough of everyone else's money to support your little utopia. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

Blah, Blah, Blah. Maybe you should take your belief system to the ME and practice your tolerance there (lol). You'd be praying to God before they were done with you. 400 years? Really? Of course O is tolerant they are his people. :rolleyes: NUFF said!!! :rolleyes:

Lol! Atheism is a belief, like not smoking is a habit. Why would I take my "belief" system to the ME to suffer those religious nuts? Plus I thought you christians were the missionaries? You guys have such an outstanding historical track record of tolerance LOL!

Of course O is tolerant he's not a bigot. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Oh my. No wonder you don't believe in God, Jesus, or Christianity. You totally miss the point.

So that's it?

You stoop to insulting my intelligence?

You offer me up one little hint of proof that god or jesus exists, then I'll give you all the time you need.

I really want to lay into you right now, but out of respect for the finer DV members that gracefully engage rather than show their ignorance, I'll save it.

You obviously missed the fact of me speaking metaphorically and were so irate that I don't think like you and that I presented an argument contradicting your years of brainwashing that all you had left was a cheap shot at my intelligence.

Brilliant, brokenomore.

Folks like you give religions a bad name anyway. Please see Tarsi's thread.

Always right and too ornery, uninformed, or stupid to debate your beliefs.

Done.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm so glad we are no longer being silenced too, finally my kids can pray before lunch at school, and before a game, and after a touchdown, thanks for clearing that all up for me.

Oh and you are right too, there are a lot more non believers and Christians out there, this is what solidly has been contributing to all the school shootings, mall shootings, suicides, entitlement, no responsibility, crowd. We just keep taking more and more God out of our lives and this is what we get. Of course they don't care they don't have to answer to anyone if their is no God and no heaven right?

Seriously I wish you idiots could go start a country of your own somewhere, and after several years of abortions and *** marriages you'd finally breed yourselves into extinction and we wouldn't have to listen to all this politically correct crap being spewed. Oh, that's right that couldn't happen because someone would have to go to work and there wouldn't be enough of everyone else's money to support your little utopia. :rolleyes:

Wow, I see why your kids need to pray so much geesh, relax. I still don't understand why they cant sit and pray silently if they are in a PUBLIC place where you guessed it there might be non christians. Again, do you not have churches where you live? Perfectly good place to pray if you ask me.

Wow do you really think lack of god in school is a contributing factor to violence and school shootings? LOL! You do realize that the majority of the nations prisoners are religious god fearing christians so there goes another one of your tired illogical theories.

"breed yourselves into extinction" LOL! How would that work??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Blah, Blah, Blah. Maybe you should take your belief system to the ME and practice your tolerance there (lol). You'd be praying to God before they were done with you. 400 years? Really? Of course O is tolerant they are his people. :rolleyes: NUFF said!!! :rolleyes:

(sigh)

Deep I think maybe you did misunderstand me, as I did not nor try to imply that anyone that doesnt love Obama is not a christian. I used the paralle of what is due Ceasar pay unto Ceasar, to show that when they attempted to trap or trick Jesus he asked them who's picture is on the coin you hold, they replyed Ceasar, then give unto Ceasar what s due Ceasar(taxes) in other words honor and respect the office and position which is the law of the land which you as a follower of christ are called to do. So I ask is not the OT law as relevent today as then has God changed, or just because you don't agree with Obama"s style or some of his policies are you not required to render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar ( respect, and honor due the office)?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Deep if you really look at whats happening today, its really amazing at how closely then mirrors now, again using the Ceasar reference, what the so called rightous (christians) were really attempting to do is use or pervert Jesus to justify their own selfish wants and desires,as they hated Ceasar and paying taxes so they attempted to manipulate christianity(Jesus) to get what they wanted and Jesus was very clear in his response to them that regardless if yo ulike it or feel it is fair you must obey the law of the land, and RESPECT the position of CEASAR whether we want to admit it or not those are the facts.

• Upvote 2

So that's it?

You stoop to insulting my intelligence?

You offer me up one little hint of proof that God or Jesus exists, then I'll give you all the time you need.

I really want to lay into you right now, but out of respect for the finer DV members that gracefully engage rather than show their ignorance, I'll save it.

You obviously missed the fact of me speaking metaphorically and were so irate that I don't think like you and that I presented an argument contradicting your years of brainwashing that all you had left was a cheap shot at my intelligence.

Brilliant, Brokenomore.

Folks like you give religions a bad name anyway. Please see Tarsi's thread.

Always right and too ornery, uninformed, or stupid to debate your beliefs.

Done.

No, I was not insulting your intelligence. I read what you posted, and realized that you think that people who believe in God do so to pull Him out like a lucky rabbit's foot, use Him like a crutch. And that probably sometime in your life, something horrible happened, and you decided to hate God and proclaim that he doesn't exist, out of pain and anger. It saddened me.

I don't debate the existence of God purely because I know it is futile to do it. Every human being knows in their knower that there is a God, and will find Him when they seek Him. Nothing I can say will persuade you to Christ, any more than you will make me even question Him. I know that I know that I know.

I do apologize for leaving you feeling insulted. That was not my intent.

• Upvote 4

No, I was not insulting your intelligence. I read what you posted, and realized that you think that people who believe in God do so to pull Him out like a lucky rabbit's foot, use Him like a crutch. And that probably sometime in your life, something horrible happened, and you decided to hate God and proclaim that he doesn't exist, out of pain and anger. It saddened me.

I don't debate the existence of God purely because I know it is futile to do it. Every human being knows in their knower that there is a God, and will find Him when they seek Him. Nothing I can say will persuade you to Christ, any more than you will make me even question Him. I know that I know that I know.

I do apologize for leaving you feeling insulted. That was not my intent.

Thanks for the reply. Coulda been a lot smoother had you defined your argument. That would have saved me the time of looking like an arse.

But sadly, you are right. Too many are conveniently religious. Crooks, leaders, evangelists, down to the common Tom, John, and Janes.

Kinda like the 'ol "good babtist don't get caught" moniker. I'm sure there are many fine babtists, but I'm just using them as a hypothetical example.

So many things sadden me in regards to your god. A mass murderer can due his/her time, find god, get out, and he's a "brother" amongst other likeminded folks.

Whereas, a person of conservative stature, an atheist or agnostic gets thrown in the mix and you would think the devil him/herself is in the room.

Just too convenient for me. Repent and all is well. Too easy.

I'll stick to trying to enjoy this life, and make this world a better place, as there are zero guarantees that there is an afterlife, and if there is, I firmly believe that it's not as selective as your god, demanding that you must believe in him and only him to pass through the pearly gates. Sucks to be of another belief system. Guess the rest of the world is just doomed cos they didn't buy in to the whole "god/jesus" thing. Not my kinda god who would punish those who don't believe in him/her.

Thanks for the reply. Coulda been a lot smoother had you defined your argument. That would have saved me the time of looking like an arse.

But sadly, you are right. Too many are conveniently religious. Crooks, leaders, evangelists, down to the common Tom, John, and Janes.

Kinda like the 'ol "good babtist don't get caught" moniker. I'm sure there are many fine babtists, but I'm just using them as a hypothetical example.

So many things sadden me in regards to your god. A mass murderer can due his/her time, find god, get out, and he's a "brother" amongst other likeminded folks.

Whereas, a person of conservative stature, an atheist or agnostic gets thrown in the mix and you would think the devil him/herself is in the room.

Just too convenient for me. Repent and all is well. Too easy.

I'll stick to trying to enjoy this life, and make this world a better place, as there are zero guarantees that there is an afterlife, and if there is, I firmly believe that it's not as selective as your god, demanding that you must believe in him and only him to pass through the pearly gates. Sucks to be of another belief system. Guess the rest of the world is just doomed cos they didn't buy in to the whole "god/jesus" thing. Not my kinda god who would punish those who don't believe in him/her.

I didn't think you looked like an arse. Angry, yes. Arse... no. :)

The only thing I can tell you is that you are right about most of it. I believe the reason we are here is to choose. Choose good/choose evil. Choose life/choose death. Choose Relationship with God/choose to be cut off from Him. We get to make that choice because Jesus came and gave his life to level the playing field.

Too many people who believe in the God of the Bible also put Him into a very small box. They believe that the Word of God is the Bible, when in fact the Bible says that the Word is Jesus. I do believe the Bible, but I also believe we can't understand it. It is full of apparent contradictions, yet I believe that it is our translations and our understanding that is flawed. So many Christians find a way to make it say what they want it to say, and even worse, say that they "hear from God" to do things that are clearly not from Him. I can't explain the wars of the OT, or anything else. I believe it is beyond our understanding, moreover, that we do not need to know.

There are no guarantees...of course not. Not one I can give to you, nor any other man on this earth. You have to get guarantees for yourself. But just in case there is a God...maybe consider hedging your bets and start asking questions...of He who can answer them.

Seek Truth. There you will find Him. It is not in what people will tell you. It is in what He will reveal to you.

• Upvote 2

Romans 1:18-32

New Living Translation (NLT)

18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. 28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

Hosea 6:6-7

6 I want you to show love,

not offer sacrifices.

I want you to know me

more than I want burnt offerings.

7 But like Adam, you broke my covenant

and betrayed my trust.

• Upvote 2

I don't know about this "4 century " long theory, the majority of the people who founded this country were deists and believed that religion would be a destructive force to our society should it be intertwined with the government. Religion has zero place in politics.

The majority? That is a false statement long presented by many liberals and athiest to justify their attack on Christianity. The real truth is that virtually all the founding fathers were Christian and practiced that faith as members of numerous denominations. Please look at the following link for additional information regarding denominiation and beliefs of each "Founding Father": http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html

They believed and practiced their faith. The Decalaration of Independence, The Articles of Conferderation and the Constitution of the United States of America are all documents based upon individual liberty and justice. Each of these principals are biblically based. Our founding fathers felt that a STATE RUN RELIGION would be destructive force to our society. A state run religion is a far cry from religion in general. Our founding fathers knew that democracy without the moral fiber of christianity or religion in general would be doomed to failure....

So Wally tell me is it possible that maybe God is extracting judgment on his people for there wicked ways, by placing someone in office thats makes them all uncomfortable, but just like Sodom and Gomorrah they refused to change their ways and well we know what happend. Its amazing at the arrogance of many here that they just assume, or feel entitled to their beliefs, others are wrong but they are right and will be judged, my advise is some better start looking around as they just may be in the middle of their own judgment. However I do agree with you in reference to the old and New testament God is never changing and no respector of man, so it would do some here to remember that

In Sodom and Gomorrah, God could only find 1 good man to call his own. The rest had turned themselves over to selfishness, pride and all forms of idolotry..... America,thank God, still has more than 1 good man living here!!!!

Hmmm, Hamilton must have forgotton the Boston tea party, or the more obvious Revolutionary war.

And Henry must remember whilst affording asylum, us Americans used to burn women at the stake under the guise of religion. What a shame.

The principles of christianity are NOWHERE mentioned in the Constitution, bill of rights, or any founding documents... For good reason!

A government FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE. No mention of jesus or god. A great approach to the way things SHOULD be today, but big GOV has too much power, and we all understand that that's not an easy one to relinguish.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

I am sorry but this line alone shows the principals of Christianity.....

Edited by stonewall67
  • Upvote 6

The major thrust of the First Amendment of the Constitution is not that religion should stay out of government, but that government should stay out of religion. The First Amendment gives an extremely strong word of law that if the government stays out of the religious bodies decisions, literature, traditions, teachings, funding, and holidays. In other words, government cannot legislate what can or cannot be preached in the pulpits and classrooms in the churches. By maintaining the wall separating church and state, we can guarantee the continued vitality of religion in the life of the U.S. citizens.

When government infringes on the First Amendment it has stepped into a realm that is protected by law.

IF any religion becomes the religion of the state, all religions but the one selected as the state religion, will gradually be the object of elimination. In other words, if Christianity becomes a state religion, then, if you’re not a Christian, the government will be coming after you. That means you do not want the Islamic, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, or any other religion to become the state religion. I will fight to keep any religion from becoming the state religion.

Personally, I want everyone to become a “child of God,” a Christian. It is by the church that individuals learn to become “saints” or to become “saved.” It is in the church that the individual learns to love each other, learns morality, learns to show Christ to the world, and learns to take care of their own. Government or government’s religions have no power in this area. The church, as a body of the redeemed, is greater than ANY government. The Lord God is its head and ruler. He is the one who directs the lives of believers, not the government.

GOVERNMENT, STAY OUT OF THE REALM OF THE CHURCH!!

• Upvote 4

The majority? That is a false statement long presented by many liberals and athiest to justify their attack on Christianity. The real truth is that virtually all the founding fathers were Christian and practiced that faith as members of numerous denominations. Please look at the following link for additional information regarding denominiation and beliefs of each "Founding Father": http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html

They believed and practiced their faith. The Decalaration of Independence, The Articles of Conferderation and the Constitution of the United States of America are all documents based upon individual liberty and justice. Each of these principals are biblically based. Our founding fathers felt that a STATE RUN RELIGION would be destructive force to our society. A state run religion is a far cry from religion in general. Our founding fathers knew that democracy without the moral fiber of christianity or religion in general would be doomed to failure....

Hmmm, well take a look at this link, http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html, you might find a different perspective aided by numerous unchristian like quotes from the KEY founders. Plus AGAIN, if the founding fathers knew that without the "moral fiber" of christianity we would be doomed, they most certainly would have at least HINTED to that "fact" in the constitution, but nope, they don't even mention god, jesus, or the bible. They were trying to escape religious tyranny and had they not felt that way there very well may not have been a revolution. Christianity is about as morally fibrous as Islam` and any other religion that preaches hate and intolerance, that is unless you simply cherry pick the good parts as most modern christians illogically do but still think they are christians. Funny how the truest christians are those that are most despised such as the westboro baptist church. Their views are absolutely disgusting yet they are following the so called word of god. The only reason these people are so hateful is because they don't cherry pick the good.

In Sodom and Gomorrah, God could only find 1 good man to call his own. The rest had turned themselves over to selfishness, pride and all forms of idolotry..... America,thank God, still has more than 1 good man living here!!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

I am sorry but this line alone shows the principals of Christianity.....

So do you actually literally believe in Adam and Eve and the Story of the Ark? Do you believe in evolution or that the world is billions of years old instead of thousands??

Nice.

Butttttt. Plankton, flagellan(sp), and mitochodria(sp).

Billions of years is PLENTY OF TIME evolve, swim, walk, fly. Some organisms couldn't survive DOING WHAT ALL THE OTHERS WERE DOING, so they had to compromise or take an entirely different path via curiosity, trial, and error.

Heck, us humans still have a coccyx. Cross reference that with marine anatomy.

I appreciate you engaging as well. I've got a few years on Tiff23, so I won't be pulling out a bunch of written material from other sites.

I reluctantly came to my conclusion after weighing proof over years. Not very easy being from the bible belt.

I just decided to focus on making myself a better man, versus living in fear as to whether I'm good enough for an entity that demands others to fear him.

I found taking the best of the best,(taoism, buddhism, jain, juvimutki yoga, etc.) works better for me. I'm good with that.

Your references to evolution does little for your case. Truth seeking scientists have rejected most of the findings of mega evolution for a belief in the evolution of each species. But you should come to that conclusion on your own as you do a bit more study.

Making yourself a better man by what you do in life is not the purpose of Christianity. The purpose of Christianity is to teach and proclaim the good news of the removal of all guilt and sin from ones life. Yes, I said sin. Whether you believe it or not, sin, a failure to believe that Jesus is God come in the flesh, is real. Your unbelief creates a separation between you and God. The only way to remove the separation and guilt of sin is to believe in Jesus. All your good works cannot do that. Being "good enough" is not in the teaching of Christ. However, if one becomes a believer, trusts in His blood, and participates in His death, burial and resurrection, then your life can be free from sin and on your way to heaven.

You have also misunderstood the "fear of God." Fear of God means to respect and reverence Him. They only person who "fears" God is the one who is an unbeliever and headed for eternal torment.

YOU may be satisfied with your life, but is it satisfying to God?

There is but one religion that saves you from eternal punishment, a trusting belief in Jesus as the Christ. I pray that you will one day believe in Him.

• Upvote 2

Romans 3:19-23

New Living Translation (NLT)

19 Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God. 20 For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.

Christ Took Our Punishment

21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago. 22We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. 23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

-

• Upvote 1

Your references to evolution does little for your case. Truth seeking scientists have rejected most of the findings of mega evolution for a belief in the evolution of each species. But you should come to that conclusion on your own as you do a bit more study.

Making yourself a better man by what you do in life is not the purpose of Christianity. The purpose of Christianity is to teach and proclaim the good news of the removal of all guilt and sin from ones life. Yes, I said sin. Whether you believe it or not, sin, a failure to believe that Jesus is God come in the flesh, is real. Your unbelief creates a separation between you and God. The only way to remove the separation and guilt of sin is to believe in Jesus. All your good works cannot do that. Being "good enough" is not in the teaching of Christ. However, if one becomes a believer, trusts in His blood, and participates in His death, burial and resurrection, then your life can be free from sin and on your way to heaven.

You have also misunderstood the "fear of God." Fear of God means to respect and reverence Him. They only person who "fears" God is the one who is an unbeliever and headed for eternal torment.

YOU may be satisfied with your life, but is it satisfying to God?

There is but one religion that saves you from eternal punishment, a trusting belief in Jesus as the Christ. I pray that you will one day believe in Him.

Hmmm, really?? So god created some of us KNOWING that we wouldn't believe in "him" because he failed miserably to provide any type of credible evidence of "his" existence, and yet "he" will still punish us for being created the way he chose us to be created knowing ahead of time how we would perceive the world and how our lives will be played out???

That sounds like a pretty sadistic thing for god to do, and seems so "un-god" like. This is something that a human dictator would do, and a very cruel one at that. How this logically makes sense to any critically thinking human being is beyond me. To each their own guess.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, well take a look at this link, http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html, you might find a different perspective aided by numerous unchristian like quotes from the KEY founders. Plus AGAIN, if the founding fathers knew that without the "moral fiber" of christianity we would be doomed, they most certainly would have at least HINTED to that "fact" in the constitution, but nope, they don't even mention god, jesus, or the bible. They were trying to escape religious tyranny and had they not felt that way there very well may not have been a revolution. Christianity is about as morally fibrous as Islam` and any other religion that preaches hate and intolerance, that is unless you simply cherry pick the good parts as most modern christians illogically do but still think they are christians. Funny how the truest christians are those that are most despised such as the westboro baptist church. Their views are absolutely disgusting yet they are following the so called word of god. The only reason these people are so hateful is because they don't cherry pick the good.

So do you actually literally believe in Adam and Eve and the Story of the Ark? Do you believe in evolution or that the world is billions of years old instead of thousands??

In order for me to answer this question, I must give some insight into my background. I have a degree in Petroleum Geology with a minor in History and Paleontology. I am well versed in the THEORY of evolution, plate techtonics, the big bang theory. In all my studies, I have not found anything that points to the exclusion of intelligent design. On the contrary, life itself requires intelligent design. The posssiblity of the correct amont of amino acids and protiens combining in the proper way to start life is 1 in 1(add 0's to infinity). Just the simple mathmatical probablity points to intelligent design. I can go on and describe the probablity of complex organs like the eye evolving but suffice it to say, I believe it to be impossible without intelligent design. With this in mind, I believe the Bible to be the inerant word of God. Does that belief dicate a 8,000 year old earth? No. The earth could very well be billions of years old but that does not exclude intelligent design.

• Upvote 1

usndiver well said chief. plus 1 to you. How anyone can deny our country being founded on christian beliefs and principles is beyond me.

Because they don't know history. If they did they could not deny it. For instance, if everyone knew that before the first ever supreme court session, the justices held a 3 HOUR long communion service, I think there would be no way for people to deny it. jmo