Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Password

Duke31

Is anyone else having problems getting their online password reset at Warka? I have sent the request to Warka and have been waiting for over two weeks now.. Last year it only took 2 days to get it reset after it expired.

Thanks

Did you pay your annual fee for Internet Banking? Once a year they charge 15,000 dinar to have Internet access to your account, if it's a little more I Appologize for the error, but it's not a large fee , more of a incovience. Contact internet banking and have them take the fee out and your old password will work. I had the problem about a year ago.

Got same problem, emailed all department but no response. Thanks

I have the same problem. Last year it only took a couple of days with no issues. I've contacted Mr. Issa his reply was responsive and forward CC: to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com. Since my initial email I've sent follow up emails requesting status reply is below. It seem they are playing games.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 This email has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam (state 18).

Got an email from Mr. Issa. You need to send an authorization letter, please see below email.

Dear Sir, Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request. Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact directly the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Best regards, Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

I was getting all of my e-mails to their three different addresses returned immediately to me saying 'FATAL ERROR" for the last few weeks.

Now it's gotten worse - I tried to access my account online, and it said my password had expired, and I should contact their administrative representative. Funny thing - I can't...

I was getting all of my e-mails to their three different addresses returned immediately to me saying 'FATAL ERROR" for the last few weeks.

Now it's gotten worse - I tried to access my account online, and it said my password had expired, and I should contact their administrative representative. Funny thing - I can't...

If it is true that the CBI has become the custodian of WARKA, maybe we should try to contact the CBI and start asking questions. Is that possible? I still have access to my online account but who knows if it's really there.

I opened a Warka savings account a few weeks ago (right before the CBI became involved).

About 10 days ago, I emailed the necessary authorization document to gain online access. I hadn't heard anything. So I figured with the CBI involved, I probably wasn't going to be able to go any further in the process.

But here's some good news. I received an email from Mr. Issa this morning with my online username and password! I logged in to check my accounts, and everything was as it should be.

It had been taking Warka 2-3 days to respond to my emails when I was setting up my savings accounts. This time, it took them 10 days. So, with the CBI in the picture, I think it's taking Wark 3-4 times longer to respond to emails.

When Mr. Issa emailed me, he CC'd a Mr. Ashraf Amr, who's email address is: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com. Also, Mr. Issa's email came from this address: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com. So it seems as these two email addresses are still being used by Warka. And it appears that Mr. Issa is still employed by Warka.

I'm sorry for the trouble many people are having. It's nerve-wracking not hearing anything, and it leaves you wondering how secure your money is. But it's my opinion that everything is fine at Warka, but that it's just taking a lot longer for them to get to people.

Today was a good day for me with regards to Warka. I hope you all hear something soon, too. :rolleyes:

Yep, I am having the same issue: I have had a Warka account for a couple of years now. Two weeks ago, I was unable to sign in because my password "expired. See administrator." I sent a msg to Mr. Issa, who has been very responsive and helpful in the past when I have had issues like this, and he told me that I need to send an authorization to allow deduction of annual subscription dues and to request reset of my password. I hope Warka in not going to screw us...

I opened a Warka savings account a few weeks ago (right before the CBI became involved).

About 10 days ago, I emailed the necessary authorization document to gain online access. I hadn't heard anything. So I figured with the CBI involved, I probably wasn't going to be able to go any further in the process.

But here's some good news. I received an email from Mr. Issa this morning with my online username and password! I logged in to check my accounts, and everything was as it should be.

It had been taking Warka 2-3 days to respond to my emails when I was setting up my savings accounts. This time, it took them 10 days. So, with the CBI in the picture, I think it's taking Wark 3-4 times longer to respond to emails.

When Mr. Issa emailed me, he CC'd a Mr. Ashraf Amr, who's email address is: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com. Also, Mr. Issa's email came from this address: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com. So it seems as these two email addresses are still being used by Warka. And it appears that Mr. Issa is still employed by Warka.

I'm sorry for the trouble many people are having. It's nerve-wracking not hearing anything, and it leaves you wondering how secure your money is. But it's my opinion that everything is fine at Warka, but that it's just taking a lot longer for them to get to people.

Today was a good day for me with regards to Warka. I hope you all hear something soon, too. :rolleyes:

I opened my account in November, and started trying in early January to get my username and password, and I got it mid-February after I explained that I wouldn't be able to make any more deposits until I had access and could verify that previous wires had been sent. I was sending it every two days starting in early February, and cannot explain why sometimes they are responsive and sometimes they aren't. Just keep trying.

Why not just email / call / send a letter to CBI. CBI is the custodian of the WARKA Bank now. They are overseeing and auditing them from what I understand.

Central Bank of Iraq

Al-Rashid Street

P.O. Box 64

Baghdad - Iraq

Telephone numbers

+964 1 816 5170

+964 1 816 5171

+964 1 816 5172

+964 1 816 5173

+964 1 816 5174

+964 1 816 5175

Fax number

+964 1 816 6802

cbi@cbi.iq [/b]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=38&t=109982#ixzz1pPQlaBOM