Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wisconsin website still posting caution...

The article is true in the sense that the Dinar is not yet in play. At the time that the Dinar RV's all the big banks will be accepting it. The spokesperson in the news release is the one that needs to be doing the research.

• Upvote 1

What you have become involved in is a highly speculative investment. I really hope none of you spent money, with the idea you will be rich beyond your imagination. If the investment works out, you may come out whole. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What you have become involved in is a highly speculative investment. I really hope none of you spent money, with the idea you will be rich beyond your imagination. If the investment works out, you may come out whole. :)

I wouldn't say it was actually beyond my imagination......

matching convertible Bentleys......

summer house in the Hamptons.......

cable?

• Upvote 2

Link: http://host.madison....html?mode=story

Just make sure you do your research....

At this point I do not believe it is a recognized currency, thus the article has some truth, but after ch,7 is good and the revalue ,the currency will become trade-able, than it will be accepted on U.S soil.. I maybe wrong but I'm going off of what I have read in the past..

• Upvote 1