Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank 26 post***

easyrider

Greetings Family,

We prepared you since Monday that even though they told us funds would be released for the budget today..........they probably wouldn't. Mainly because of some cockamamie excuse that the budget was tampered with and therefore unconstitutional to be enacted. If you slap me on one cheek it would be wise for me to prepare for you slapping me ….......on the other cheek. So with all the slapstick the GOI has been handing out for so many years it's no surprise that they slap us once again with bewildering reasons. Seriously..........it is the IMF that christened the 2012 budget and I can assure you no one has infected it as some cabinet members insist. An article comes out today saying that they have implemented as of yesterday......the budget work to develop projects within their provinces. LOL......there they go again playing 52 pick up. First of all the article is a clone from last week. They just added the word Wednesday to it and …...a slap. Silly rabbits. The GOI is like a child that says ….......NO!!! THAT'S MINE!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!!! They are rather barbaric in an attempt to be civil ….......but old customs are hard to break the camels back. Is there a delay in the budge? We strongly feel there is not. Based on their history it is difficult to accept anything as truth from them. It would be nice to one day read in a history book the following: On the first of February 2012 Iraq's GOI hid the law to lift the 000's so that on March the 1st they could hid the rate that was born from this law into their 2012 budget. (It's my party and I can cry if I want to...........but I wish to make you cry instead.)

Because in the Ides of March …......the eyes of the world followed M to KW.

What he took to them only a handful knew.

SIR.........YOU DID GIVE M THE FILES RIGHT?

So it would be nice to see history one day tell us that this trip was a vital step in the consolidation of so much disagreement surrounding Iraq. Maybe history will tell us that M told the world.........we will not be having a national conference before the Arab Summit because it would simply spoil the party. He may have suggested........we will have the NC after the AS. Shoe before the socks? Not really........it's just that they have informed us so much this year that they have no other option but to disinform us right now. The NC is for the unity of their Arabic neighbors. It has nothing to do with the unity of us investors and them. Time will tell what history tells.

Family..........the budget is not in the Gazette.........nothing has been implemented today. There is no evidence that Parliament ratified it yet. But without a doubt........the budget is ready when the GOI is done slapping everyone around.

Last night we told you that the job application on Craig's List was untrue. When we called today the lady representing the company for the job said …....yes it is a legit application. So we asked ….......why did it have Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate figures? She said........WE HAVE NO IDEA! Hmmm.......thank you ma'am. The ad said the information came from the UST. Was this an overlap of internet communication that was spilled by accident? The numbers were fascinating because they were the actuall definition of the laws that were passed to lift the 000's. You see this law would make the exchange rate 0.8547008 which is the equivalent of $1.17 USD. Wow........talk about a coincidence. Granted …......loose lips sink ships but slapping someone can give you a fat lip. Information........intel........it's more valuable than gold sometimes.

WHAT INFORMATION DOES HE HAVE TINK?

Security.........badly needed. On February 24 & 25th of this year a handful of Iraqis tried to resurrect something they marked....... “day of rage”. They were trying to get citizens to protest and demonstrate across 18 provinces. But only a few dozen showed up. It was pretty much a failure. There was coordination between the citizens and the police who did not fight with them.......but fought for them. Nice try you..........Shirttail Riders. You bad guys will always look for any crack to crack.........Security. BUT........take the promises away from the citizens that you made to them and watch the mess you created.

HE SAID WHAT?

It is important to remember that almost three weeks ago Big S talked to the citizens of Iraq and we translated the video. Then …......this week we translate a part 2 of this conversation with S and the citizens. REMEMBER........S said there would be a third follow up released of this conversation with the citizens in ….....Days. He said that the continual efforts of lifting the 000's would come within ….....Days. You can remember the Alamo........but I'd much rather you remember these words from this man.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.......I'LL GO TELL JUNIOR.

As I wind down this post Family........may I kindly suggest IMO......that the Arab Summit is like the Grand Ole' Opry…....The Apollo Theater..........a place where many eyes are cast at once. What a perfect if not purposeful stage to announce to the world and their Arab neighbors the following:

We have a government.

We have a budget for 2012.

We lifted the 000's from our exchange rate adding value to our currency.

We are international.

We have banks that are international.

We have earned......CH7.

We are in …......Article 8.

Would you like to invest in our country?

It would improve our infrastructure and please.........the Authors of The Plan.

They try so hard not to pull everything out of the hat at once Family. Which causes them to look like silly rabbits.

I KNOW YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU COULD SIR. SO DID I. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Citizens of Iraq.........it is time to trust your banks now. Tell your government that you are willing to also...........invest in your country.

You will find me on my thread over the weekend Family posting to you. I pray that you all find happiness and peace in all things that you do. No one knows the date........no one knows the rate except for the Authors of The Plan. I have internal satisfaction of our investment. The evidence has been very effective in ….......Slapping me in the face. God bless you all and please accept my Aloha with Christian love.

KTFA,

Frank

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1