Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with Keepm with Sam I am

Hamels

Well katie it seems no matter what you say their still gonna ignore what you say so why bother we will just see how this plays out and see who comes out looking the fool you can give them fact after fact and yet they still think lop so theres no cure for that lol

Ohhh cause Iraq paying back the US and every other country involved in the war with revalued dinar is fact right?? laugh.gif

You might be better suited at a site with okie....they would absolutely love you!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

dude you dont even have a clue about this investment or what iraq is gonna do and if i didnt believe in this investment i surely wouldnt waste my time posting on dinar sites lol

KEEP has obviously done research and come out with the conclusions he has. I enjoy his chats, insight and at times I like to combat him in some forums as well. I think he is a bright kid. I think the effort shows in his constant posts and maybe KEEP should change his profession to a consultant.

P.S. Keep I hear you work on BMW's? I need a good mechanic to work on my Z4 for the stuff I cannot do ;)

• Upvote 1

dude you dont even have a clue about this investment or what iraq is gonna do and if i didnt believe in this investment i surely wouldnt waste my time posting on dinar sites lol

laugh.gif Well you are right about one thing you said....and its probly the first time you have been right in a long time!! I surely dont know what Iraq is actually gonna do....which is why I still have my dinar....

But I do know what they are saying they are gonna do....didnt we go over this before sir?? Remember? The whole common sense bit.....you keep assuming that I dont believe in this investment but hello, if that was the case I wouldnt be here!! I really didnt think that was too hard to understand but I guess it is.....

KEEP has obviously done research and come out with the conclusions he has. I enjoy his chats, insight and at times I like to combat him in some forums as well. I think he is a bright kid. I think the effort shows in his constant posts and maybe KEEP should change his profession to a consultant.

P.S. Keep I hear you work on BMW's? I need a good mechanic to work on my Z4 for the stuff I cannot do wink.gif

laugh.gif Sure! Ill take dinar as payment!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Boy i see how you change the subject when you been exposed. We were never talking about how Iraq was going to rebuild the country, we were talking about how Iraq was going to pay the coalition forces for the cost of the war. Are you a HS dropout?

Unfortunately researching the origin of the claims that the war will pay for itself always seems to lead back to the statements made by Paul Wolfowitz about the reconstruction of Iraq being paid for by Iraq. Which I believe is what Keepm was referring to.

Another unfortunate thing is that even if the statement had been made, it did not necessarily mean that they would be paying cash for anything but could have simply meant the the structuring of a more US friendly government in Iraq would be worth the cost.

If there is something that states that the monetary costs of the war will be repaid that is one thing, but politicians use phrases all the time that are meant to be taken in one way by the public but have a completely different actual reference.

Hey Keep thanx for sharing your insight on this thing. i jumped in big in 2010 and was convinced we'd see an enormous profit before 2011 because a whole lot of ppl were saying it had to happen. I want this thing to pop as much as anyone because I'd like to give my 3 yo little girl everything in the world. But this investment ain't all peaches and cream like some continue to want to believe and like I did when I first invested. I think we still got a good shot at making some decent profit on this thing but I think we'll see it in smaller increments. I'd be thrilled to see it move to 1000 to 1 because that would be one of the clearest signs yet that they aren't planning to lop. at least 1166 was a tiny step in the right direction.

Hey Keep thanx for sharing your insight on this thing. i jumped in big in 2010 and was convinced we'd see an enormous profit before 2011 because a whole lot of ppl were saying it had to happen. I want this thing to pop as much as anyone because I'd like to give my 3 yo little girl everything in the world. But this investment ain't all peaches and cream like some continue to want to believe and like I did when I first invested. I think we still got a good shot at making some decent profit on this thing but I think we'll see it in smaller increments. I'd be thrilled to see it move to 1000 to 1 because that would be one of the clearest signs yet that they aren't planning to lop. at least 1166 was a tiny step in the right direction.

I think thats the best signs to see as well! Smaller movements.....you and me are both on the same page in that respect!! I remember reading the articles about moving the dinar up to an even 1000 to 1 right after it moved up to 1166 but Im still waiting on them to act on it!!