Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with Keepm with Sam I am

Hamels

Iraq has paid A LOT of the wars cost through its own resources.....OIL......its what the DFI funds were set up for....

Anything beyond that, is basically what we as taxpayers end up with.....there is no evidence in the slightest bit, showing that Iraq must pay back the US citizens or the govt for the war by revaluing the currency.....that is just wishful thinking.....

Regardless, if Iraq was paying anyone back for anything it would be in USD from oil revenues so revaluing the currency would do nothing to help that....

That is 100% correct. The video rockinrich is referring to specifically states and I quote Senator Menendez:

"After 58 Billion dollars when we were told that the Iraqi oil would fund the full cost of our invasion in Iraq and the cost of it"

He specifically said "Iraqi Oil", which as you pointed out is paid for and dealt with in USD not Dinar....

• Upvote 1

That is 100% correct. The video rockinrich is referring to specifically states and I quote Senator Menendez:

"After 58 Billion dollars when we were told that the Iraqi oil would fund the full cost of our invasion in Iraq and the cost of it"

He specifically said "Iraqi Oil", which as you pointed out is paid for and dealt with in USD not Dinar....

I did some basic math. And i do not think Iraq can pay off the world war debt in oil.

Tanks hold 2 million gals @ $100 a barrel that is $200 million dollars.

So you would have to get 4000 tankers for free to cover $800 billion in US war debt. Seems to me, dinar rv makes more sense. Good to see that you all know that Iraq is now on the hook for war debt. It might change your tune a bit.

Btw, that would every drop of Iraqs oil out of the ground for the next 6-11 years.

Edited by katie45

I did some basic math. And i do not think Iraq can pay off the world war debt in oil.

Tanks hold 2 million gals @ $100 a barrel that is $200 million dollars.

So you would have to get 4000 tankers for free to cover $800 billion in US war debt. Seems to me, dinar rv makes more sense. Good to see that you all know that Iraq is now on the hook for war debt. It might change your tune a bit.

Can you tell me where you see that they are stating that they need to pay 800 Billion in war debts? I know about the video of Senator Menendez, but as stated in the earlier post though, he only talks about 58 Billion that he was told would fund the costs. Do you have something that states that they need to also fund the additional 742 Billion in addition to the 58 Billion that was mentioned, or was Kaperoni going based on assumptions? If you have anything that supports this, then it would definitely be worth the time to discuss the details of that documentation. Thanks!!

Can you tell me where you see that they are stating that they need to pay 800 Billion in war debts? I know about the video of Senator Menendez, but as stated in the earlier post though, he only talks about 58 Billion that he was told would fund the costs. Do you have something that states that they need to also fund the additional 742 Billion in addition to the 58 Billion that was mentioned, or was Kaperoni going based on assumptions? If you have anything that supports this, then it would definitely be worth the time to discuss the details of that documentation. Thanks!!

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html 800 billion and growing. USA only. Don't forget the coalition forces.

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html 800 billion and growing. USA only. Don't forget the coalition forces.

I do not disagree with that, and I understand about the costs of the war... but the very basis of the theory here is the statement made by Senator Menendez, so using that information that was provided to support this theory, it was specifically stated, that when talking about the expenses he mentioned the 58 Billion, not 800 Billion, and he specifically stated that he was only "told" by someone that the Iraqi oil would fund the costs.

I do not think that if we are going to use that as evidence to support anything, that we should be adding details to the supporting information that is not there. I completely understand your concern here if things do not add up, but I would ask Kaperoni about it since this was his supporting evidence to his theory that they need to RV to pay for a war. It sounds to me like his supporting evidence does not support what he is telling his members after all, and based on what you are telling me, it would seem you agree since you clearly agree that the evidence does not add up or make sense based on the total cost of the war per your link...

Edited by JayP

keep you need to learn to understand what the articles are saying its apparent your not getting it

rockinrich... that is why we are here, to enlighten and learn from one another. Can you explain what they are saying when they are talking about deleting the zeros since by your own admission, that they would never come out and tell people that they are going to RV? Thanks...

• Upvote 1

Iraq has paid A LOT of the wars cost through its own resources.....OIL......its what the DFI funds were set up for....

Anything beyond that, is basically what we as taxpayers end up with.....there is no evidence in the slightest bit, showing that Iraq must pay back the US citizens or the govt for the war by revaluing the currency.....that is just wishful thinking.....

Regardless, if Iraq was paying anyone back for anything it would be in USD from oil revenues so revaluing the currency would do nothing to help that....

My dear friend much of what you now say is very on target. I love it! I havent been around here much due to some of the BS which seems to float so quickly. I dont have time to sift through the good from the total BS. I hop eyou are well and dont get too caught up in the ones who just talk out of left field. Your diligence is respectable. Be well. You know I would debate any point I didnt agree on. LOL

• Upvote 1

jay i think they are pulling the 3 zero notes off the streets i dont think they are lopping anything and what i said earlier came out wrong looking back but just because there are alot of pumpers in this investment doesnt make the investment a joke

Kudos to you rockinrich... you admitted where you misspoke.. and if nothing else, I can appreciate and admire that you can do that. No doubt about it that there are some people out there that make a real mockery of this investment. I would love to see that they are really drawing the notes in from the streets like that, but I began to lose hope that this was actually happening since this was never reflected in any of the CBI documentation, including the annual bulletins. I gave some gurus out there the benefit of the doubt when they were saying that back in 2010, but it was evident by the CBI documentation that was not happening as they were saying. I guess this goes back to me still hoping that maybe it is possible that those reports and financial indicators are in fact truly wrong by about 26 Trillion Dinar.. Prove that, and I will start the happy dance for all of us.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I learn a lot from you Keep. I especially like how your views really spark an educated discussion about the dinar. I hope being a Dad is a wonderful transformative experience for you. Children truly are our greatest teachers. They love us unconditionally and that as well means they will tell you the truth about yourself when NO ONE ELSE has the guts to do so. Enjoy the unbridled joy of your heart bursting from loving someone that much. I am on the other side of the whole thing with a brainiac 20 year old in her senior year studying things that just make me go "Duh!" (ah yes, the humbling aspect of parenting even when it is going WAY RIGHT!!).

I hope there is an RV. I adore learning from everyone on this site. DV rocks!!! Umbertino really helps with the rocks :)

• Upvote 1

Kudos to you rockinrich... you admitted where you misspoke.. and if nothing else, I can appreciate and admire that you can do that. No doubt about it that there are some people out there that make a real mockery of this investment. I would love to see that they are really drawing the notes in from the streets like that, but I began to lose hope that this was actually happening since this was never reflected in any of the CBI documentation, including the annual bulletins. I gave some gurus out there the benefit of the doubt when they were saying that back in 2010, but it was evident by the CBI documentation that was not happening as they were saying. I guess this goes back to me still hoping that maybe it is possible that those reports and financial indicators are in fact truly wrong by about 26 Trillion Dinar.. Prove that, and I will start the happy dance for all of us.. :lol:

JayP...this is an excellent example of the way to 'discuss and debate' this ride we are on. Thank you for a mature level headed way to give and receive info. :D .

I knew this was going to happen... Hamels does a innocent interview with keep and look how it turned out...PATHETIC!. I hope this damn Dinar RV's just so i don't have to read this garbage anymore.

By the way keep...keep fighting the good fight.

Oh yea I can't forget to end my message with....GO RV! Don't want to offend anyone. LOL!!

I knew this was going to happen... Hamels does a innocent interview with keep and look how it turned out...PATHETIC!. I hope this damn Dinar RV's just so i don't have to read this garbage anymore.

Oh yea I can't forget to end my message with....GO RV! Don't want to offend anyone. LOL!!

Just saying, I did NOT do the interview...I just brought it over from Dinar D Bags....Sam I am did the interview, and Kap did win the Do U C H bag award earlier, according to Sam I am

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The same thing happened over at DDB when he posted it.....the same person, mr rockinrich wanted to throw a temper tantrum and was taunting me and Sam I Am....probly because his fearless leader was a little upset that he made the douch e bag award lol.....

Good to see ya around!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just saying, I did NOT do the interview...I just brought it over from Dinar D Bags....Sam I am did the interview, and Kap did win the Do U C H bag award earlier, according to Sam I am

The award was for creating a list of top 10 reasons for not a LOP. Hardly a reason to give him that unless your pro redenomination.

The award was for creating a list of top 10 reasons for not a LOP. Hardly a reason to give him that unless your pro redenomination.

But did you read the reasons he gave? laugh.gif

They were silly.....and some had nothing really to do with a redenomination cause they were relevant at all.....

One of those posts he had of reasons why it wont lop, he repeated numerous times that Iraq would never lop because it would devalue their currency....and if you understand how redenominations work, its common knowledge that nothing is devalued and the end result is a higher valued dinar....

Things like that are why he got that award....cause either he is just misinformed about the subject, and needs to learn more about them, or he does know what really happens, but wont dare to discuss it because he likes the attention he gets for telling everyone what they wanna hear....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sure am glad i don't listen to a word you speak. You don't know what your talking about. Do you even know what the DFI fund was for? Here is a link..go learn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_Fund_for_Iraq

The DFI have been disbursed mainly for “the wheat purchase program, the currency exchange program, the electricity and oil infrastructure programs, equipment for Iraqis security forces, and for Iraqi civil service salaries and ministry budget operations”.

I don't think war costs are in that list.

Yes, there is proof of war cost/reparations to the USA. It is stated in the video. Again, might want to research yourself before you make silly statements.

That last statement is just plan stupid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sure am glad i don't listen to a word you speak. You don't know what your talking about. Do you even know what the DFI fund was for? Here is a link..go learn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_Fund_for_Iraq

The DFI have been disbursed mainly for “the wheat purchase program, the currency exchange program, the electricity and oil infrastructure programs, equipment for Iraqis security forces, and for Iraqi civil service salaries and ministry budget operations”.

I don't think war costs are in that list.

Yes, there is proof of war cost/reparations to the USA. It is stated in the video. Again, might want to research yourself before you make silly statements.

That last statement is just plan stupid.

You do realize that the DFI funds were from oil sales, the oil revenue still goes to the govt, the govt runs off of oil revenues (mostly) and the govt is paying to reconstruct and build the country....everything you listed above falls under this category LOL....its all related!!

So what I said is correct....the DFI account was just a better way to try and track where the money was going and that it was being spent properly....

Iraq is paying for practically all of the rebuilding costs.....

Now as far as my "stupid" statement I think we can clear that up for you to.....what do you think Iraq is paying back Kuwait with?? Ill give you a hint....we use it for money.....debt that iraq pays is in USD.....who is gonna accept a non-convertible currency as payment when it can't be used anywhere?? LOL....and where does the Iraqi govt get its USD from??? OIL!!!!!

Make sense now??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

'

Katie.. we discussed the war reparations last night, and I was curious if you asked Kap about this. Here was my last post, but I do not think you provided a response, but you then mentioned the war reparations again, using the same video we talked about earlier as proof:

"I do not disagree with that, and I understand about the costs of the war... but the very basis of the theory here is the statement made by Senator Menendez, so using that information that was provided to support this theory, it was specifically stated, that when talking about the expenses he mentioned the 58 Billion, not 800 Billion, and he specifically stated that he was only "told" by someone that the Iraqi oil would fund the costs.

I do not think that if we are going to use that as evidence to support anything, that we should be adding details to the supporting information that is not there. I completely understand your concern here if things do not add up, but I would ask Kaperoni about it since this was his supporting evidence to his theory that they need to RV to pay for a war. It sounds to me like his supporting evidence does not support what he is telling his members after all, and based on what you are telling me, it would seem you agree since you clearly agree that the evidence does not add up or make sense based on the total cost of the war per your link..."

Edited by JayP

You do realize that the DFI funds were from oil sales, the oil revenue still goes to the govt, the govt runs off of oil revenues (mostly) and the govt is paying to reconstruct and build the country....everything you listed above falls under this category LOL....its all related!!

So what I said is correct....the DFI account was just a better way to try and track where the money was going and that it was being spent properly....

Iraq is paying for practically all of the rebuilding costs.....

Now as far as my "stupid" statement I think we can clear that up for you to.....what do you think Iraq is paying back Kuwait with?? Ill give you a hint....we use it for money.....debt that iraq pays is in USD.....who is gonna accept a non-convertible currency as payment when it can't be used anywhere?? LOL....and where does the Iraqi govt get its USD from??? OIL!!!!!

Make sense now??

Boy i see how you change the subject when you been exposed. We were never talking about how Iraq was going to rebuild the country, we were talking about how Iraq was going to pay the coalition forces for the cost of the war. Are you a HS dropout?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Boy i see how you change the subject when you been exposed. We were never talking about how Iraq was going to rebuild the country, we were talking about how Iraq was going to pay the coalition forces for the cost of the war. Are you a HS dropout?

laugh.giflaugh.gif I do believe we were talking about the costs of this war and who is paying for it.....all this we are talking about falls under the same subject....there has been a long time on going debate about the whole "this Iraqi war will pay for itself"....and the majority of what was meant by those statements by the administration at the time was about using Iraqs resources to fund the war....generally speaking but the majority of that was reconstruction costs....you know how much more the cost of the war would have been if they werent using Iraqs oil to rebuild the country??

ASTRONOMICAL!!!

Yes, there is still a big bill to foot for the rest, but its nothing of what it could have been....apparently what you kept referencing was talking about only like 58 billion dollars and even then it was mentioning oil paying for it!! And again, that would most likely be paid in USD.....soooo AGAIN it doesnt even matter if Iraq revalues cause it wont affect the USD they are paying with.....it has no affect....

Lets say Iraq has to pay back 800 billion dollars.....and this is all on paper and is legit....Iraq will be paying back with USD....you know why? Because what the hell are you gonna buy with dinar here?? What the heck can you use dinar here for? laugh.gif There is no use for it....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

laugh.giflaugh.gif I do believe we were talking about the costs of this war and who is paying for it.....all this we are talking about falls under the same subject....there has been a long time on going debate about the whole "this Iraqi war will pay for itself"....and the majority of what was meant by those statements by the administration at the time was about using Iraqs resources to fund the war....generally speaking but the majority of that was reconstruction costs....you know how much more the cost of the war would have been if they werent using Iraqs oil to rebuild the country??

ASTRONOMICAL!!!

Yes, there is still a big bill to foot for the rest, but its nothing of what it could have been....apparently what you kept referencing was talking about only like 58 billion dollars and even then it was mentioning oil paying for it!! And again, that would most likely be paid in USD.....soooo AGAIN it doesnt even matter if Iraq revalues cause it wont affect the USD they are paying with.....it has no affect....

Lets say Iraq has to pay back 800 billion dollars.....and this is all on paper and is legit....Iraq will be paying back with USD....you know why? Because what the hell are you gonna buy with dinar here?? What the heck can you use dinar here for? laugh.gif There is no use for it....

The war is over Keep. Iraq is moving forward in a profound way. Let's not focus on the past. Please, be positive.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7