Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If Your GOP Nominee Would Automatically Beat Obama, Who Would You Nominate?

40oz

Besides Obama, who would you choose as President?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. For the sake of this poll, it is assumed that all 4 candidates automatically beat Obama. Which candidate would you nominate if that candidate automatically beats Obama?

• Gingrich
    • Paul
    • Romney
    • Santorum

Stonewall...where the heck have u been hiding out? I couldn't have summed it up better if I tried. Nicely done. :twothumbs:

My extremely conservative father won't vote for RP...says he doesn't know doo doo about foreign policy. BTW my father is a one star AF general with a Ph'd in history...so yea, he knows something about what he is talking about.

While my liberal cousin, who is a commercial pilot says RP is way too conservative. He doesn’t like Obama, but would pick him over RP.

Obviously, RP appeals to many of you. I have no beef with that...but like Stonewall so elegantly put it...he doesn't appeal to either side of the country’s 45% division.

I agree with your substance, but not your reasoning. My belief is that if Anyone including yourself can honestly vote for any other candidate than you truly don't understand what Ron Paul is for. He's not just another candidate... He stands for a sound future for your kids too! Not debt, wars, flip flopping he said she said crap we see in these debates. Speaking of debates did you not see Ron Paul School these children in the last debate? No contest mitt and newt turned their cannons blew each other up, meanwhile santorums religious warriors blew up Iran and alas amongs the ruble a rational sounding peaceful sounding man. Funny too. That's my boy! RP

• Upvote 1

I agree with your substance, but not your reasoning. My belief is that if Anyone including yourself can honestly vote for any other candidate than you truly don't understand what Ron Paul is for. He's not just another candidate... He stands for a sound future for your kids too! Not debt, wars, flip flopping he said she said crap we see in these debates. Speaking of debates did you not see Ron Paul School these children in the last debate? No contest mitt and newt turned their cannons blew each other up, meanwhile santorums religious warriors blew up Iran and alas amongs the ruble a rational sounding peaceful sounding man. Funny too. That's my boy! RP

He did well in the debate for sure and I do know about RP's platform. Like I stated earlier, I agree with a lot of it but there are some shortcomings as well. History has shown us that the world will not allow America to operate in a vacum nor do I believe that we should. We NEED to be a global player in order to maintain growth in our economy and security on our borders. Does that mean we should be the worlds police or the worlds loan officer... No, however, nor can we adopt a policy of issolationism and expect to prosper and maintain peace. Like it or not, we are tied to the world just as it is with us.

I do love his ideas on freedom though!!!

• Upvote 1

Guys (and girls), I enjoyed reading your posts, but the whole point of this thread is to get a glimpse at what people really want in a president. In your heart, which candidate best represents you and your beliefs? Try to take these other factors out.

Guys (and girls), I enjoyed reading your posts, but the whole point of this thread is to get a glimpse at what people really want in a president. In your heart, which candidate best represents you and your beliefs? Try to take these other factors out.

Thanks for that 40..! It's funny how Ron Paul wins every poll in non mainstream media sights even dinar vets and yet he looses when the establishment counts the votes. Hmmmm. For instance look at drudges poll over 500,000 votes Paul winning Ofcouse. Makes me see how useless mitts winning florida is. Boy limbaugh and boortz will be beating the anti Romney drum tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear it. No wonder rush wouldn't announce his puck on air today. He would ave been embarrassed about Gingrich getting sold under the bus. Or should I say getting the Paul treatment!

• Upvote 1

This has been a Ron Paul thread visited by mostly Ron Paul supporters. I don't think that tells us much.

I keep bumping it to make sure everyone has a chance to vote. Man, I wish the Florida voters were more like the DV voters :D .

523638d1317194763-omega-seamaster-professional-stainless-steel-diver-bracelet-2254-50-00-106160d1240200094-thermalright-am2-bolt-through-tuniq-120-bump-fail.jpg

Donald Trump is expected to endorse Romney tomorrow. That should just about be the nail in the coffin for Gingrich and Santorum. After that it's a two man race to the finish line. Will America embrace Romney as their leader? Only time will tell usaok.

Donald Trump is expected to endorse Romney tomorrow. That should just about be the nail in the coffin for Gingrich and Santorum. After that it's a two man race to the finish line. Will America embrace Romney as their leader? Only time will tell usaok.

I had that wrong, he is going to endorse Gingrich...

Trump to Endorse Newt Gingrich Tomorrow

LAS VEGAS -- An advisor to Donald Trump says he will make a major announcement in Las Vegas tomorrow. Sources tell the 8 News NOW I-Team Trump will endorse Newt Gingrich.According to Trump advisor Michael Cohen, "Donald J. Trump will be making a major announcement tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. at Trump International Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada... The announcement will pertain to the Presidential race."

Gingrich enters the Nevada Caucus after getting beat by Mitt Romney in Florida. He has spent the day in campaigning in Reno.

Last year, Trump decided not to run for the GOP nomination after attacking President Barack Obama over the validity of his birth certificate.

The rebulican party is torn....if the tea party and the conservative party could get on the same page then you would have a chance at Obama. I'm a Democrat, my grandfather worked with Robert Kennedy however I feel Obama waisted his first year pushing his Medicare bill that has too many flaws. So in the interest of job creation I am interested to see what transpires....

Its ludicrous to neg me because you don't like my party affiliation...I like Ron Paul also but if he runs as a independent then your dividing the Republican ticket and Newt has been in politics enough for Obama to rip him apart. The best bet is Romney IMO and the Tea Party people will just have to live with "at least its not Obama"....IMO...

branded babe...i concur with your analysis. i feel paul would do the best for our country. but he doesn't have the money. gingrich knows how to work the system from both sides(and the dems hope he wins . they will tear him apart). romney has the money, but i wonder if he can beat obama.