Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fummins Chat

Mojo

Yep.. there you go. I bet there is 100 tells just like that. Every day people in the know because they are there. I was there in the first gulf war and saw stuff that by the time it got to the states it was like telephone.It made no real sence and was crazy.You have first hand info by some one there saying they are working on it. By tomorrow it will be crazy and a done deal. like the thing last night 3.2 done deal. I think someone was sleep typing lol

[Fummins] My Buddy's son works security for Wackenhut Corp. in Iraq, and told him it has happened and that World Bank on East coast and Dubai is aware and doing business on a $2.65 exchange rate. He also added that violence is escalating, that they had a member of his security detail killed today and security around the banks is increasing. This is not from a loose cannon, the kid is sharp as they come.

[Fummins] People it is my FIRST rumor ever, but i feel comfortable knowing the family. The Dad was in Kuwait and still moans to this day about missing the dinar boat there

There has been a pattern the last 3 months of people who claim the RV has happened at a Rumored rate in a remote or isolated area of IRAQ. These postings multiply when a rumored RV date collapses or even during a time period when a rumored RV is supposed to occur.I recall fondly a member named "Babygirla" who on two occasions posted this type of RV happening in IRAQ based on information from her sister who was there.

I think folks get caught up in a frenzy and they hear or think they hear ,what they so desperately want to believe.

[Fummins] My Buddy's son works security for Wackenhut Corp. in Iraq, and told him it has happened and that World Bank on East coast and Dubai is aware and doing business on a $2.65 exchange rate. He also added that violence is escalating, that they had a member of his security detail killed today and security around the banks is increasing. This is not from a loose cannon, the kid is sharp as they come.

[Fummins] People it is my FIRST rumor ever, but i feel comfortable knowing the family. The Dad was in Kuwait and still moans to this day about missing the dinar boat there

Does Iraq have an East Coast?

Guest marketralley

leave the guy alone. Thanks for posting this. Why do you bashers bash peope? This is a rumor site, if people want to post rumors let them. Why do you bash people?

Enough is enough. A rumor is just that, a rumor.

I hope this is accurate info and admire you for posting it. But it is cut and dry either it is true or someone is trying to pump for the traders!!!!!! I would hope that everyone is pumped out.....I know in my area which was buzzing a year ago is not a buyer's market!!!

These forum posts are ALMOST, as dangerous as being on the ground in Iraq. Completely making a joke, but it is interesting to see all the reactions.

Hopefully we will all laugh at this someday as our lives were forever changed by one rumor actually came true.

Thanks for the post.