Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Howdy from Texas!..

YEEEEEE HAWWWW and Howdy Pardner.....

I havent been to Texas yet, so is the greeting right? B)

Lomey you have it almost right. It's PPPPpppppppaNNNnndRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...... :twothumbs::woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by R2D2

Welcome aboard, Fleming. Now that the Texans have spoken, the rest of us want to welcome you to this wild ride, too. LOL I suggest that you simply watch and read, read, read, and soon, you'll find that there are certain people who seem to answer many of your questions or who seem to know more than some of the others. As questions arise, ask those people. Any of them will be glad to answer your questions or help you as you continue your research. But above all, jump in and celebrate with us each time we see the the Iraqi's, the CBI (Shabibi), or any of the world's nations and/or organizations moving in the right direction. We are all in this together, and all of us know it. So again, welcome.

Another newbie -- just wanted to say howdy, right glad to be here... I probably won't post much, I'm here to learn, learn, learn...

Howdy neighbor! You're welcome to DV anytime. ;)

Hailing from League City Texas

WOW!.. most enthusiastic welcome I've ever got!.. thanks, y'all... I haven't been on this ride anywhere near as long as most of you, but I already feel like I'm on the Texas Giant rollercoaster at Six Flags... wheeeeee!..

Count me in for the big celebration at Greune Hall...

Thanks again, y'all, for the great welcome!.. this is such a nice bunch of people... makes me feel right at home...

When I first posted, I was not an IQD holder, BUT NOW I AM!!!.. I'm so EXCITED!!!.. :woot: (can you tell?).. my first purchase came just a few minutes ago, via FedEx... I've been a basket case all morning... I've finished jumping up & down for the moment, but I can't promise I won't do more as the day goes on... now I can say with the rest of you wonderful folks --

GO RV!!!..

• Upvote 1

Yeah I try to poke in when I can, or feel brave enough to take one pass on the roller coaster.

A Pig in a Poke... pretty funny Cisole!!!

Welcome Fleming, this is a great place to learn a lot regarding this particular investment and if you are VIP, financial planning as well.

Enjoy!

From The Daily Motivator:

Magnificent consequences

What you do, matters. The words you speak, the things you feel, the thoughts you hold, and the actions you take all have an influence on the quality of your life.

You cannot escape the consequences of the way you choose to live. So your best strategy is to make those consequences magnificent.

Instead of having to pay a price for your actions, you can be reaping the rewards of your actions. The choices you make in each moment are what make the difference.

If you carry around negative thoughts and feelings, and then express that negativity in your actions, you make your whole world a darker, more dismal place. Choose instead to adopt a positive perspective, seeing the best in other people and in the situations you encounter, and you’ll be adding new, meaningful value to your world.

In every little moment, the way you choose to be truly matters. Make a little positive difference, again and again, and it all soon adds to a life of real fulfillment and joy.

You have a very powerful influence on the world in which you live, and on the life you experience. Live as though everything matters, because it does, and bring your own magnificent consequences to life.

— Ralph Marston

Y'all have a SUPER Thursday........

Go RV...........

• Upvote 1